Help !

Never have but my black buddies in Floridastan did. It's a typical pickling spice in vinegar. Nada mas.
2 or 3 daze and you can eat them.

Last month, I bought a whole sheep with the skin removed.
I left about 4-5 KG of flesh on spine and ribs and through the bones into the forest at night.
Man. Get a bone saw. Cut it up and do it in a rice cooker with rice ( 5 cups) . WHEW !

I separate the bones with a hatchet, and I also have an electrical machine for making minced meat.
When I was younger my mother made soups with the bones, but nowadays I have no use for the bones.

Attachments

• $sausage_gal_front__53389_zoom.jpg
    $sausage_gal_front__53389_zoom.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 60
OK. Who has a kickass European ( Poland, Italy, Bratwurst etc) recipeee ?
Something you actually made and tweaked .
The three eee is so I can find this thread again.

I have family in Blacksburg.
Where ya at now Douger?
HQ is Costa Rica and I have a small pineapple farm in Nicaragua and a half grape-half Kiwi operation in Chile. I spend most of my time in CR and I'm only about two hours car-1 hour boat, away from the farm in Nicaragua.

If I lived in CR I would be completely content with a gilligans island straw hut and my surfboards.

I have family in Blacksburg.
Where ya at now Douger?
HQ is Costa Rica and I have a small pineapple farm in Nicaragua and a half grape-half Kiwi operation in Chile. I spend most of my time in CR and I'm only about two hours car-1 hour boat, away from the farm in Nicaragua.

If I lived in CR I would be completely content with a gilligans island straw hut and my surfboards.
OK. Pre PM.
Check this.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbq8r2Rzo7A]SURFING SAN JUAN DEL SUR NICARAGUA - YouTube[/ame]

Nicaragua is nicer but the gurlz in Ecuador are generally foxier....... although guapas abound in Nica too.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc0XQA_gd2E]Surfing Montanita Ecuador - YouTube[/ame]

Quiche with the eggs and tomato.
or oven dried tomatoes.
Key lime pie and Margaretta with the limes.
the beans just cook and eat, or eat raw with dip.

Quiche with the eggs and tomato.
or oven dried tomatoes.
Key lime pie and Margaretta with the limes.
the beans just cook and eat, or eat raw with dip.
Gal. All beans, including green, are toxic when raw.
Beans! Beans! The Poisonous Fruit!

snip from your link

Green beans (snap beans) are a questionable matter. Many people do like to eat young green beans raw, and overcooking green beans until mushy is widely regarded as a sin against the vegetable. I can find no clear evidence that raw green beans have PHA levels high enough to make them unsafe for most of the population. It should be noted that the level of PHA is highest in seeds, and green beans are usually consumed for the sake of the green fleshy pod, at a stage when the seeds are only beginning to develop. And they do taste so good that I'm likely to take the chance

i was under the impression from the pics....that what you had in the bag were green beans.

Forum List

Back