Help me understand something about Black culture / behaviors/ beliefs?

I say more power to them. If they experienced racism while being a bad employee then they should sue. The problem is that unless they have proof they wont win. So short of the person that fired them admitting to racism there is no way they could win.

How do you know your neighbor wasnt evicted because of racism and why did you have to get an attorney?
According to you every black experiences racism every time they walk outside. They just have to prove it. If you’re on the jury we know you’d be fair. Lol

Now blackish is on shhh
You did the white boy deflect again and didnt even come close to addressing my post. :laugh:

I remember one day he woke me up and said, "hey man, you need to ride me to the store" I said, "man I was up late and I'm still sleeping, sorry" and he got MAD!!! As if I was obligated to do whatever the fuck he asked me to do? He said "that's bullshit man you're an asshole" and I said, "oh so I'm cool as long as I do whatever you ask but the second I say no to something I'm an asshole? Man, FUCK YOU" and then I got into fighting stance. He said, "oh you want to fight me?" I said "if you come over here fucking with me again like this I'll beat your fucking ass. Don't bother me anymore ok?"

The thing about guys like this is they are shameless. The next day he acted like nothing happened. Why? Because he may need me for something again in the future. I certainly didn't need shit from him. I befriended him because I'm a nice guy/sucker.
He sounds like someone no one has any use for....even other Black people. Did he end up paying court costs when he couldnt prove he was discriminated against?

I was talking about you on another thread and wanted to share what I wrote:

It really blows my mind that a black single father here on USMB has the balls to blame white racism for the current situation of all the black kids living in poor communities and he REFUSES to acknowledge that black people are doing it to themselves. When you are poor and black and you have a baby, you fucked yourself. Racist America didn't fuck you, you fucked yourself with that big black dick of yours. LOL

Same goes for poor white kids. Their parents did that shit to them. You can't blame politicians for the poor cities in our country. There will always be poor people. The question is, do you have to be one of them? According to you you are stuck in poverty because you are black. I say if you have kids before you got out of poverty, you did that shit to yourself.

Don't expect any government anytime soon to fix the poor cities of America. Doesn't matter if they are black or white. What poor people who want more need to do is leave. And don't have kids you can't afford.

What I think you don't understand is that us middle class whites have to follow the same advice. If we don't guess what we end up becoming? Poor!

Yeah.....you throwing in criticism of whites is only camouflage for your real target. You just throw in whites so you don't sound racist. That is not to say that you do not hold whites to the same standard, but there is obviously a statistical difference between the rates for whites and the rates for blacks in terms of poverty and the like. What accounts for the racial discrepancy is what is really at issue, for if the rates of poverty, unemployment, crime, etc, were pretty much even across the races.....we would never talk about these issues as if they were endemic to a particular race.

It's still about race.

I'm not denting anything. The reality is that fatherless homes are not the problem that lack of resources are and lack of resources have nothing to do with a father being in the home in the black community if you honestly look at the reduction in the rate of black poverty since 1960.

That's a false positive. Stop putting all your eggs in that one basket about the poverty rate going up or down since the 60's. It's common fucking sense.

You need to wake up

How Single Parent Households Affect Children -

22 million children in the US go home to one parent and approximately 83 percent of these parents are moms.

In addition, nearly 50 percent of children who live with their mother do not see their father on a regular basis two years after the breakup of their family. I will give you this. The 50% who do not see their fathers are probably the real problem.

Varied research shows that children in single-parent homes fare worse than those with two parents. There is a prevalence of lower birth-rates and higher death rates among infants in one-parent homes. The number of children aged 15 to 17 years in school and in good health is much lower in children from single-parent homes as compared to two-parent homes. The number of children becoming pregnant at these ages is also increasing.

In addition, children who have gone through a divorce are more likely to suffer from depression, emotional stress and difficulties in school. Adolescents from single parent families were found to be three times more likely to be depressed than those living with two parents. Criminal activity is also more associated with single parent homes. Children from single-parent households account for 72% of teenage murderers and 60% rape crimes. Children from single-parent homes are eleven times more likely to exhibit violent behavior.

This does not mean that problems found in single-parent homes are because of the parent who raises the children. It can be related to things other than single parenting. Single-parent households are generally less well-off financially and this may be a major reason for family problems. Low income families face issues of lower education levels and lower economic achievement which can often leave the child feeling lonely and isolated. Also, children in single-parent households are generally less supervised and there is also less communication between the child and the parent.

As already mentioned, single-mother households are the most common types of one parent family. Compared to single fathers, single mothers face different challenges. Nearly 70% of single parent mothers live in poverty and earn less than $13,000 annually. They have a tough time providing for their families because they usually have lower paying jobs.

Can't deny this stuff.

I'm very much awake. You're white, You haven't lived one day black. Your argument is based upon stereotypes that do not exist in large numbers. You talk dumb shit about fatherless homes without understanding any other societal shift like people not wanting to get married, people getting married later etc. The reality of what your silly argument misses is that marred black females are deciding not have children, the number of black women who are unmarried have had fewer children but, since fewer married women are having children he number of unmarried women having babies is higher. Now if you want to end that take your white ass to a married black female and tell her she needs to have more children and see what you get.

Now stop trying to tell me what blacks need to do. I know what we need to do. You go work on ending the racism in the white community. That's what YOU need to do and that racism is the much larger problem.

I thought this needed repeating:

It really blows my mind that a black single father here on USMB has the balls to blame white racism for the current situation of all the black kids living in poor communities and he REFUSES to acknowledge that black people are doing it to themselves. When you are poor and black and you have a baby, you fucked yourself. Racist America didn't fuck you, you fucked yourself with that big black dick of yours. LOL

Hyperbole is a fallacy. The use of fallacy in an argument is a sign that the speaker or writer realizes their argument is weak, for if the argument was believed to be strong, without the use of hyperbole, there would be no need for hyperbole.

Black people do not blame "All" of black peoples problems on racism or in particular, no one has attributed the phenomenon of poor black children "All" on racism. Point out where that was done? If you are intelligent....if you are honest.....if you have a solid argument.....why make slit up?

All black problems are not the result of racism. As a general rule, however, the degree that a socioeconomic statistic, like rate of poverty, wealth, unemployment, etc, differs between blacks and whites......is likely the accrued impact of this nations racism against blacks.

All actions create REACTIONS. Some whites are hell bent on coming up with theories on the black condition devoid of this natural law. In other words, in their theory and reasoning......the reaction and consequences of centuries of white racism is NEVER part of the logic.....as if racism existed only as a thought....but never an action that produced negative consequences as a reaction.

Well anyone who is looking to distract from the point I was making would do what you just did. Instead of addressing the subject you are going to focus on the mistake I made when I said ALL black people. Do you do that on purpose as a way of avoiding the difficult fact that black people are more to blame for their situation than white people are?

Can we agree that too many poor black men have no fathers and that's the biggest problem they have growing up in America. NOT white racism.

Lets do a test. Next time you knock a woman up, stay with her and the child for the next 18 years and see if that one turns out better than the other ones you didn't raise right. Deal?

The only reason that I brought it up is that it is common to hear people say that "blacks blame all their problems on racism". No.....we don't. All I can go by is what you said....not what you meant to say. You have to admit that it certainly makes the black argument seem not credible when you change the argument or claim to "ALL"...and isn't the goal really to discredit the argument blacks are making about racism?

Last edited:
But I don’t deny those things. I’m saying fatherlessness is contributing. It’s a fact. The 17 year olds who get pregnant next year did that shit to themselves.

It used to be a white could get away with that and find a job that could provide but those days are gone. What was true in 1970 isn’t necessarily true today. So it’s not about race anymore although the lack of opportunity in your neighbors make it worse.

My parents are a great example. Today they would never have got their jobs. A chef at ford and a medical biller with one high school diploma between them. Anyone who does what they did today sort of deserves to be poor. We are all free. Free to do dumb shit. Republicans are about personal responsibility.

It’s a fact kids in single parent homes don’t do as well. Keep denying it

It's still about race.

I'm not denting anything. The reality is that fatherless homes are not the problem that lack of resources are and lack of resources have nothing to do with a father being in the home in the black community if you honestly look at the reduction in the rate of black poverty since 1960.

That's a false positive. Stop putting all your eggs in that one basket about the poverty rate going up or down since the 60's. It's common fucking sense.

You need to wake up

22 million children in the US go home to one parent and approximately 83 percent of these parents are moms.

In addition, nearly 50 percent of children who live with their mother do not see their father on a regular basis two years after the breakup of their family. I will give you this. The 50% who do not see their fathers are probably the real problem.

Varied research shows that children in single-parent homes fare worse than those with two parents. There is a prevalence of lower birth-rates and higher death rates among infants in one-parent homes. The number of children aged 15 to 17 years in school and in good health is much lower in children from single-parent homes as compared to two-parent homes. The number of children becoming pregnant at these ages is also increasing.

In addition, children who have gone through a divorce are more likely to suffer from depression, emotional stress and difficulties in school. Adolescents from single parent families were found to be three times more likely to be depressed than those living with two parents. Criminal activity is also more associated with single parent homes. Children from single-parent households account for 72% of teenage murderers and 60% rape crimes. Children from single-parent homes are eleven times more likely to exhibit violent behavior.

This does not mean that problems found in single-parent homes are because of the parent who raises the children. It can be related to things other than single parenting. Single-parent households are generally less well-off financially and this may be a major reason for family problems. Low income families face issues of lower education levels and lower economic achievement which can often leave the child feeling lonely and isolated. Also, children in single-parent households are generally less supervised and there is also less communication between the child and the parent.

As already mentioned, single-mother households are the most common types of one parent family. Compared to single fathers, single mothers face different challenges. Nearly 70% of single parent mothers live in poverty and earn less than $13,000 annually. They have a tough time providing for their families because they usually have lower paying jobs.

Can't deny this stuff.

I'm very much awake. You're white, You haven't lived one day black. Your argument is based upon stereotypes that do not exist in large numbers. You talk dumb shit about fatherless homes without understanding any other societal shift like people not wanting to get married, people getting married later etc. The reality of what your silly argument misses is that marred black females are deciding not have children, the number of black women who are unmarried have had fewer children but, since fewer married women are having children he number of unmarried women having babies is higher. Now if you want to end that take your white ass to a married black female and tell her she needs to have more children and see what you get.

Now stop trying to tell me what blacks need to do. I know what we need to do. You go work on ending the racism in the white community. That's what YOU need to do and that racism is the much larger problem.

Hyperbole is a fallacy. The use of fallacy in an argument is a sign that the speaker or writer realizes their argument is weak, for if the argument was believed to be strong, without the use of hyperbole, there would be no need for hyperbole.

Black people do not blame "All" of black peoples problems on racism or in particular, no one has attributed the phenomenon of poor black children "All" on racism. Point out where that was done? If you are intelligent....if you are honest.....if you have a solid argument.....why make slit up?

All black problems are not the result of racism. As a general rule, however, the degree that a socioeconomic statistic, like rate of poverty, wealth, unemployment, etc, differs between blacks and whites......is likely the accrued impact of this nations racism against blacks.

All actions create REACTIONS. Some whites are hell bent on coming up with theories on the black condition devoid of this natural law. In other words, in their theory and reasoning......the reaction and consequences of centuries of white racism is NEVER part of the logic.....as if racism existed only as a thought....but never an action that produced negative consequences as a reaction.

Lets take out the hyperbole

Black single fathers blame white racism for the current situation of poor blacks more than they do themselves for not raising their own kids. The evidence I'm right is in prison. Most prisoners didn't have dads when they grew up.

When you are poor and you have a baby you fucked yourself and your kid. White America didn't fuck you. You fucked you.

According to you every black experiences racism every time they walk outside. They just have to prove it. If you’re on the jury we know you’d be fair. Lol

Now blackish is on shhh
You did the white boy deflect again and didnt even come close to addressing my post. :laugh:

I remember one day he woke me up and said, "hey man, you need to ride me to the store" I said, "man I was up late and I'm still sleeping, sorry" and he got MAD!!! As if I was obligated to do whatever the fuck he asked me to do? He said "that's bullshit man you're an asshole" and I said, "oh so I'm cool as long as I do whatever you ask but the second I say no to something I'm an asshole? Man, FUCK YOU" and then I got into fighting stance. He said, "oh you want to fight me?" I said "if you come over here fucking with me again like this I'll beat your fucking ass. Don't bother me anymore ok?"

The thing about guys like this is they are shameless. The next day he acted like nothing happened. Why? Because he may need me for something again in the future. I certainly didn't need shit from him. I befriended him because I'm a nice guy/sucker.
He sounds like someone no one has any use for....even other Black people. Did he end up paying court costs when he couldnt prove he was discriminated against?

Same goes for poor white kids. Their parents did that shit to them. You can't blame politicians for the poor cities in our country. There will always be poor people. The question is, do you have to be one of them? According to you you are stuck in poverty because you are black. I say if you have kids before you got out of poverty, you did that shit to yourself.

Don't expect any government anytime soon to fix the poor cities of America. Doesn't matter if they are black or white. What poor people who want more need to do is leave. And don't have kids you can't afford.

What I think you don't understand is that us middle class whites have to follow the same advice. If we don't guess what we end up becoming? Poor!

Yeah.....you throwing in criticism of whites is only camouflage for your real target. You just throw in whites so you don't sound racist. That is not to say that you do not hold whites to the same standard, but there is obviously a statistical difference between the rates for whites and the rates for blacks in terms of poverty and the like. What accounts for the racial discrepancy is what is really at issue, for if the rates of poverty, unemployment, crime, etc, were pretty much even across the races.....we would never talk about these issues as if they were endemic to a particular race.

White people in poor communities aren't crying about racism. If they cried that something other than themselves were keeping them poor I would tell them too.

And I'll agree with you that blacks have it harder than whites. Even more reason not to handicap a poor black kid with just one parent. Have you ever heard black people say how they have to be twice as good as a white to get the job? If that is true, raising a black kid in a 1 person home is a recipe for disaster dont' you think?

It's still about race.

You need to wake up

Can't deny this stuff.

Black single fathers blame white racism for the current situation of poor blacks more than they do themselves for not raising their own kids. The evidence I'm right is in prison. Most prisoners didn't have dads when they grew up.

When you are poor and you have a baby you fucked yourself and your kid. White America didn't fuck you. You fucked you.

I appreciate your efforts to clarify your argument. It has not gone unnoticed. That said, you left one fallacy behind and brought a different one.Namely, where is the study/polling on the opinions of black single fathers? If I were to make a claim about racial racial attitudes, I have document history and countless studies that I can link to to support my premise/claim. Thus, the fallacy is that you have supporting evidence on the thoughts of single black fathers in regards to whom they blame for their kid not having a father in the home. The fact that most prisoners did not have fathers when they grew up is not in anyway evidence supporting who these single black men blame.

First you said that blacks or single black fathers blame "ALL" of this on white racism. You correctly stepped back from that. Now you are making a claim that black single fathers "more often than not" blame white racism. Where is the supporting evidence of the thoughts of single black fathers on the subject matter? Without that.....you are not making an intellectually grounded argument. Now....as a married father of children, I will make the claim that the primary reason for the different rates of out of wedlock births between blacks and whites is rooted in the history of racism. However, I cannot tell you what percentage of other black married fathers believe that....because I am not aware of any studies and I have not met the majority of married black fathers to ask them.

White people in poor communities aren't crying about racism. If they cried that something other than themselves were keeping them poor I would tell them too.

And I'll agree with you that blacks have it harder than whites. Even more reason not to handicap a poor black kid with just one parent. Have you ever heard black people say how they have to be twice as good as a white to get the job? If that is true, raising a black kid in a 1 person home is a recipe for disaster dont' you think?

Most white people in poor communities are not living in a nation as historically oppressed racial minority whose ancestors were brought to this country in chains against their will. However, many did cry about "Obama", as if he was oppressing the white race.

That is an expectation of blacks to be SUPERIOR, as a solution to racism .However, the root of racism is assumptions that a race can be inherently superior to another race. Thus, you are suggesting that blacks become racist as a means to offset white racism? I mean.....if two entities are equal in speed capacity and one entity is given more resistance to forward progress as the other, if they both are doing their best the entity with the burden can never make up the difference....without HELP. To expect blacks to be SUPERIOR to whites when we are arguing against the notion that a race is superior to another is unrealistic.

You need to wake up

Can't deny this stuff.

I appreciate your efforts to clarify your argument. It has not gone unnoticed. That said, you left one fallacy behind and brought a different one.Namely, where is the study/polling on the opinions of black single fathers? If I were to make a claim about racial racial attitudes, I have document history and countless studies that I can link to to support my premise/claim. Thus, the fallacy is that you have supporting evidence on the thoughts of single black fathers in regards to whom they blame for their kid not having a father in the home. The fact that most prisoners did not have fathers when they grew up is not in anyway evidence supporting who these single black men blame.

First you said that blacks or single black fathers blame "ALL" of this on white racism. You correctly stepped back from that. Now you are making a claim that black single fathers "more often than not" blame white racism. Where is the supporting evidence of the thoughts of single black fathers on the subject matter? Without that.....you are not making an intellectually grounded argument. Now....as a married father of children, I will make the claim that the primary reason for the different rates of out of wedlock births between blacks and whites is rooted in the history of racism. However, I cannot tell you what percentage of other black married fathers believe that....because I am not aware of any studies and I have not met the majority of married black fathers to ask them.
I’m going by the blacks I debate with here. Im2 and that other guy mainly so please tell them if most blacks disagree with them

Two smart guys and I agree with about 90% of what they have to say.

I simply tell them that it may not be racism that’s keeping poor blacks down because the same shit happens to white people too.

I tell them those poor blacks have to follow the same advice us middle class people had to follow. If you get pregnant before you get a career you might be poor forever.

And you have to take school seriously learn to speak and interview and you aren’t going to get every job you interview for.

Wait, now you’re focusing on who black men blame? Who do they blame? On usmb they blame racism. They say the ignorant stuff going on in the black community is not the problem. I’ll drag you in to discuss with us

Most white people in poor communities are not living in a nation as historically oppressed racial minority whose ancestors were brought to this country in chains against their will. However, many did cry about "Obama", as if he was oppressing the white race.

That is an expectation of blacks to be SUPERIOR, as a solution to racism .However, the root of racism is assumptions that a race can be inherently superior to another race. Thus, you are suggesting that blacks become racist as a means to offset white racism? I mean.....if two entities are equal in speed capacity and one entity is given more resistance to forward progress as the other, if they both are doing their best the entity with the burden can never make up the difference....without HELP. To expect blacks to be SUPERIOR to whites when we are arguing against the notion that a race is superior to another is unrealistic.
I agree whites are hypocrites. They want to ignore hundreds of years of real oppression then claim to be oppressed.

The second part it’s like you are reading into what I’m saying and changing. I’m not saying it’s right blacks have to be twice as good or that’s how it should be. I’m saying that’s the general lesson black people teach their kids about being black in America. Is that not true either? Do I have to tell you what percent teach their kids that? Did I say all? Stop doing that.

I’m going by the blacks I debate with here. Im2 and that other guy mainly so please tell them if most blacks disagree with them

I simply tell them that it may not be racism that’s keeping poor blacks down because the same shit happens to white people too.

I tell them those poor blacks have to follow the same advice us middle class people had to follow. If you get pregnant before you get a career you might be poor forever.

And you have to take school seriously learn to speak and interview and you aren’t going to get every job you interview for.

Wait, now you’re focusing on who black men blame? Who do they blame? On usmb they blame racism. They say the ignorant stuff going on in the black community is not the problem. I’ll drag you in to discuss with us

Well.....I cannot argue about what those other guys tell because I do not know the history of your conversations to say whether your claim is true or not. You have, however, demonstrated a pattern with me of embellishment or other fallacies.

I don't.know what whites go through and what life is like lived as a white person in America. I can't even tell you for sure what life is like for a black person other than myself. However, I do know history and I am privy to many studies on race and racial attitudes and based upon that conclude that although blacks and whites may go through some of the same experience, there is a difference in the DEGREE that they experience it and that difference creates the distinction in the rates/expression of social ills.

Well.....I cannot argue about what those other guys tell because I do not know the history of your conversations to say whether your claim is true or not. You have, however, demonstrated a pattern with me of embellishment or other fallacies.

I don't.know what whites go through and what life is like lived as a white person in America. I can't even tell you for sure what life is like for a black person other than myself. However, I do know history and I am privy to many studies on race and racial attitudes and based upon that conclude that although blacks and whites may go through some of the same experience, there is a difference in the DEGREE that they experience it and that difference creates the distinction in the rates/expression of social ills.
Can’t argue any of that. I was just telling them there are some things poor blacks could do themselves. I was saying it’s not all whiteys fault but they are stubborn. Won’t even admit fatherlessness is a problem and huge contributing factor to why so many black kids are living in poverty

I agree whites are hypocrites. They want to ignore hundreds of years of real oppression then claim to be oppressed.

The second part it’s like you are reading into what I’m saying and changing. I’m not saying it’s right blacks have to be twice as good or that’s how it should be. I’m saying that’s the general lesson black people teach their kids about being black in America. Is that not true either? Do I have to tell you what percent teach their kids that? Did I say all? Stop doing that.

Ok....I don't want to put words in your mouth. What you are saying about what a good percentage of older blacks have told their children is true. Blacks parents also stressed education. Blacks have told their kids and leaders in the community have told their people things people think blacks are not being told......and despite being told these things......we are where we are.

Ok....I don't want to put words in your mouth. What you are saying about what a good percentage of older blacks have told their children is true. Blacks parents also stressed education. Blacks have told their kids and leaders in the community have told their people things people think blacks are not being told......and despite being told these things......we are where we are.
Agreed. And I know what you guys are saying is true

The problem with what you say sealy is that racism is the root cause of the problem. That's where the problem starts. .I showed you POLICIES that enacted in your own city over the past 50 years done primarily by whites that have had negative impacts upon back communities and you stick with this silly assertion based upon white racial stereotypes then can't see why we say racism is the problem. You at completely wrong about the black community. You don't live there. Your interactions have been few and you base what .you say in maybe 10 percent of the blacks that live in Detroit. More blacks are entering college today than ever before, This kills your premise of blacks not taking school seriously. So this is why you need to stop trying to tell actual black people what we need to do from your perspective. We see the problems and have a complete understanding of the impact pf racism. You were shown hat he reason unwed mothers increased was because married women decided to have fewer children but you are convinced that your stupid ass stereotyped bullshit is true even after being shown a situation that was studied and put into a published article by Ta Nehisi Coates. Since you so strongly believe your stereotype is fact you walk up to a married black female and tell her she should have more children. And when you do hat, may God have mercy on your soul..

So why can't you just go work in the white community and try addressing the major problems you whites there choose to ignore in order to lecture us. Doesn't the opioid disaster in your community say anything to you whites about the problems that exist in the white community?

I don't think you understand what AKIP said. He was particularly eloquent in his explanation to you ad now you are lost because you don't understand.. AKIP stated how things are rooted a history of racism which is exactly what we are saying. The root cause of the problems blacks face in America is white racism. Like AKIP said, you seem to think racism is a thought and not an action that produced negative consequences.

As you know yourself, we are not here because we have t tried. We are here because of consistent resistance from whites who seem to think hey know better what we need to do than we do. Or those who don't want us tp advance because being ignorant they cannot see how increased black businesses creates more jobs for everyone, they just. think that the better we do the more whites will lose. But sealylobo doesn't seem to understand his.

When blacks were married in higher percentages in America. They were still being persecuted and still poor and suffered under the racist bigotry and policies of white supremacy.

Sealy ignores this, and this is totally bogus, incompetent and wrong in this subject matter.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
When blacks were married in higher percentages in America. They were still being persecuted and still poor and suffered under the racist bigotry and policies of white supremacy.

Sealy ignores this, and this is totally bogus, incompetent and wrong in this subject matter.

Yeah I talked to him about that, but he tried dismissing it because he can' deal with the fact that his white ass has no advice to offer to blacks about what we need to do. He seems to think that because we mention racism as a problem that whites have equal time to tell us what we need to do according to what they see like we don't see everything.

Second "this" is supposed to be "thus."

Can’t argue any of that. I was just telling them there are some things poor blacks could do themselves. I was saying it’s not all whiteys fault but they are stubborn. Won’t even admit fatherlessness is a problem and huge contributing factor to why so many black kids are living in poverty
Can you explain to me why Iceland (One of the whitest countries you can find. Proper northern European. Real white. Blond hair, blue eyes. Proper Ayran stock n all that sh*t. Right ?) a place where there no black people has the highest rates for father-lesness ?

oecd-illegitimacy-rates-2009.png

Now stats put white people in a negative light watch how
sealybobo backtracks n all of sudden start questioning the stats or explaining them.

But when it stats showing black people in a negative light. No questioning. No explanations

Last edited:

You were so honest truthful and sincere you killed the conversation. LOL.

I know black people are trying. I know white people put them in the situation they are in and I know white people are fighting them as they try to get out. And I know that is why a lot of blacks in poor communities have given up. And that's why their kids aren't starting off on a good foot.

So I agree and admit it's more white people's fault than it is blacks. Imagine you put me in a hole and remove the ladder and then criticize me for how long it's taking me to crawl out. Sure it's not impossible to get out but it sure ain't easy. And then to be a white who has never had to start off in a hole. How dare me criticize right? Sorry.

Forum List

Back