Help me understand something about Black culture / behaviors/ beliefs?

POWERFUL!!! Paul Essien

applause_01_the_rock_clapping_animated_gif.gif

Now that's a brother who has broke it down.

Amen Essen! Preach!
He must have a lot of time on his hands, does Paul have a job?

What does it matter? You say you own a business and you're here more.
I got me sum black folks to makes my moneys for me!! :biggrin:

No, you are an unemployed loser.
Ya, but I give black folks a good deal on their food stamps.

Amen Essen! Preach!

Yawn!

Unlike me who tries to comment on all of your points.

I know it's heavy. You white supremacists get running when you run into black men like me and IM2 and Asclepias who can counter all your points you got from stormfromt or the dailystormer

DON'T RUN
I don't care about being pessimistic. I don't sugar coat shit when I talk to white supremacists. Because white supremacists don't sugar-coat shit to black people. And understand I'm not in the business of telling sob stories to appeal to the pity of whites, As I've said many times.

White people have a heart of stone when it comes to black people.

You're the one coming at me with the usual "Black people are criminal, rapists, no good low lifes" etc your the one coming with the venom

The destructive behavior of whites towards black people is absolutely irrefutable. It’s basically constant across time and place. Whether we jumped back 200 years, 60 years, or stayed put; whether we went to South Africa, Congo, or the United States we’d find evidence of whites systematically destroying black people.

Yet whites behave as if this isn’t the case. In any analysis of present conditions, you become deliberately oblivious of context.

In Whitelandia (places where whites live as far away from black people) they’re not only physically separated from those who are not white but from their own group’s past and therefore, any causal relationship between the past and the present racial situation.
White people blame blacks all the time for the fallout of white racism.

When was the last time you saw something on television that showed how racist most whites are? Almost never.

White racism is always presented, at worst, as a case of a few bad apples, even though television itself is racist.

Yet blacks are frequently presented as being screwed up. Like it has absolutely nothing to do with the racism American society is built on.

As if black people want to be out of work and want to be poor and want to get in trouble with the police.

You want the advantages of living in a racist society but don't want to face up to the fact that that is what you are doing. Because that would mean you are a terrible, evil people.

Why in the world would a white person (like you) want to talk about black illegitimacy or black crime in particular?

Because you care about black crime or black illegitimacy ?

200.webp

Every white person who tries to prove how screwed up black ppl supposedly are have no true concern for blacks. Because if you did, you'd be just as concerned about about white illegitimacy and white crime too.
Yup. It's the same because white supremacy is the same old.

For you to accept that white supremacy is the root of the system we live in the U.S. as well as its extension throughout the planet, it would require a complete adjustment of everything you know to be true.

So it’s much easier to blame black people. Right ? As I've said b4

The issue is not about being white, and therefore “unable” to criticize black people.

Jesus, how anyone could believe that in a culture where white critique of black people is a daily, hourly, minute-by-minute pastime is beyond me.

Rather the issue is, What are you going to do about the problem ?

Because if the answer to this question is nothing, then you shouldn’t be surprised when the black peoples you criticize think you’re full of shit.

If I haven’t seen your face in our place, working on the issues that we prioritize as if our lives depended on it then why in God’s name should we presume your commitment to the cause?
I do not write these posts to try and convince you or anyone.

To convince someone. You need three things:
  1. Gain the reader’s trust
  2. Appeal to the head
  3. Appeal to the heart
Hitler said you just need the last.

My style of writing in regard to whites lacks the first and the last. So it will not convince most of them.

What ? Do you think that I think that what I write in hear is going to convince the likes of you Taz, bgrouse , SobieskiSavedEurope, Meathead or Mudda ?

Convincing whites to give up the benefits of racism, to give up a false pride in their race, to become outcasts from white society, to face their shame and guilt at benefiting from a racist society – all that is way, way, way beyond my powers.

I write about white people and racism for my own understanding.
For some reason you expect me to write to the white supremacist point of view.
  • As if there are not enough people doing that already.
  • As if white supremacists haven't got a man in the Oval Office who is going to do just that
You expect everything to be written for the white supremacist POV, even if a person in question isn’t white. On the other hand, who can blame you ? Most of the things ARE written to their POV. White people are generally unaccustomed to see stuff not written from their POV.

That my posts are such an affront to you speaks plenty about the privilege you posses, where even a single small instance of contrary opinions are a threat to you. And causes you to erupt like a hilarious volcano..
Skip it.

You know perfectly well that black people have to be strongest and mentally toughest race out there.

White supremacist must wake up every day and say

Why can’t black people just die !!!!!

200.webp

How is it possible that we are still here?

They never expected us to last this long and grow stronger despite all the drugs, war, molestation, slavery, guns, police brutality, AIDS, glass ceilings, minstrel shows/ media destruction/ music destruction, prison systems, killings of our boys and girls, poison water/ food supply, Katrina, Haiti etc…etc…etc.

You are baffled at our resilience and cannot come to terms with it. If whites were placed in our situation they would have died off centuries ago.

This is what they fear most but will never dare admit.
Essentially, in these debates about race on USMB. I’ve often come across this slight of hand in many a long discussion.

There is this tendency to try and avert attention from the racist cause of the current effects of black social dysfunction with statements that basically boil down to this:

“The cause of your condition is your lack of willingness to implement my solution”

This is, of course, is a logical misrepresentation. A solution and a cause are two separate concepts.

If a bully is beating up a 3rd grader, the CAUSE of his black eye is not that he didn’t try hard enough to fight back. The CAUSE is not that he couldn’t run fast enough to get away. The CAUSE was not he couldn’t negotiate a deal with the bully not to hurt him. Those all represent SOLUTIONS, not causes.

Similarly, the CAUSE of the present condition of Black people in the U.S. is not that they haven’t availed themselves of any number of possible solutions, the CAUSE (for the most part) is still racism

Causation simply establishes the historical precedent as to how the problem got started. It is not meant to say that Blacks don’t bring their own problems to the table. It also doesn’t mean that we don’t concentrate strongly on promoting education, renovating our communities, giving young people better examples to follow, and speaking out against Black pathology whenever we encounter it.

The problem is that many racists (like yourself) want to begin the discussion based on Black pathology (what black people do wrong) with no acknowledgement of White causation. You want to make the CAUSE the fact that Blacks aren’t doing this or that instead of beginning with the White pathology the brought us to this point in the first place.

Once you correctly identify the CAUSE, this gives you a better perspective, and you can then move on to the prescribed SOLUTION.
Yes and black people are victim of the system of white supremacy

When whites complain about reverse racism or affirmative action, I do not notice anyone telling them to “Stop being a victim”.

Instead their complaints are taken seriously. You know, like they truly matter.
POWERFUL!!! Paul Essien

applause_01_the_rock_clapping_animated_gif.gif

Amen Essen! Preach!

Sure you do..:eusa_liar:

Amen Essen! Preach!

Aren't you offended that your emoji isn't black? :biggrin:

Amen Essen! Preach!

What does my "emoji" have to do with anything?

Especially your "imaginary" Black employees?

My black employees say that your outrage is imaginary.

th

Sheriff: A dozen siblings found ‘starving,’ some chained inside California home after teen escapes

When investigators checked out the home, they discovered "several children shackled to their beds with chains and padlocks in dark and foul-smelling surroundings," sheriff's officials said. They added that the parents could not provide a "logical" explanation for why the kids were restrained.

Authorities located what they thought were 12 children, but were stunned to find out that seven of them were adults between the ages of 18 and 29, the release stated. The victims looked to be malnourished and filthy, authorities said

Sheriff: A dozen siblings found ‘starving,’ some chained inside California home after teen escapes

These stories are rather common in white communities. Yet not one time here at USMB have we seen such a story posted or a thread made. I know from experience that if there is such a thread it will be moved promptly. But there are several threads still here with stories about blacks where whites here have ran off at the mouth about blacks and black culture, how we are violent animals and all the sane old stupid racist bullshit seen here every day. But take a look at this white folks. These are two white parents who had their children chained to their beds and imprisoned in their home. I guess it's easier for whites to ignore this and bitch about black single parent families.
This is not common in white communities, you chose to post a story, which is horrendous, but not common. Also, I believe most whites would find this story appalling, instead of making excuses for this crime.

It's just as common as the shit you white people post about us. So I'm not hearing your crap about what whites would or would not do.
What is posted about blacks that isn't common?

th

When investigators checked out the home, they discovered "several children shackled to their beds with chains and padlocks in dark and foul-smelling surroundings," sheriff's officials said. They added that the parents could not provide a "logical" explanation for why the kids were restrained.

Authorities located what they thought were 12 children, but were stunned to find out that seven of them were adults between the ages of 18 and 29, the release stated. The victims looked to be malnourished and filthy, authorities said

These stories are rather common in white communities. Yet not one time here at USMB have we seen such a story posted or a thread made. I know from experience that if there is such a thread it will be moved promptly. But there are several threads still here with stories about blacks where whites here have ran off at the mouth about blacks and black culture, how we are violent animals and all the sane old stupid racist bullshit seen here every day. But take a look at this white folks. These are two white parents who had their children chained to their beds and imprisoned in their home. I guess it's easier for whites to ignore this and bitch about black single parent families.
This is not common in white communities, you chose to post a story, which is horrendous, but not common. Also, I believe most whites would find this story appalling, instead of making excuses for this crime.

It's just as common as the shit you white people post about us. So I'm not hearing your crap about what whites would or would not do.

Where do you want me to start? But you aren't a racist, oh no.

th

th

Please do you will not find anything I have said that is racist, except for your imaginary thoughts

My black employees say that your outrage is imaginary.

Why would I be "outraged" by some anonymous azz clown on the Internet who imagines that black people work for him?

th

th

Please do you will not find anything I have said that is racist, except for your imaginary thoughts

Molly, you are a racist. I a, not going to waste my valuable time scrolling through threads tp prove to you, a person who never criticizes whites, inly shows up in threads to say shit abut blacks, a person who is here saying crimes like this are not common in the white community but all the acts of individual crime made into thread by the other racists are common in the black community, how you are a racist. What the do you think making a racist comment is besides your ignorance which makes a lack person a racist for pointing out the racism in whites? Is it that you never used a racial slur therefore your comments aren't racist?

And then you tried the dumbest crap of all time. "You don't know what it's like to be white." OK I'll play your game.

Tell me Molly just how tough is it to be white?

You are really an idiot. Did I say it was tough? No. And yes, I have criticized whites. But even if I don't, it doesnt' make me racist. You are the one who hates another race, you hate whites, it' obvious. You can't scroll to find my racist post because they don't exist.

You are really an idiot. Did I say it was tough? No. And yes, I have criticized whites. But even if I don't, it doesnt' make me racist. You are the one who hates another race, you hate whites, it' obvious. You can't scroll to find my racist post because they don't exist.

The white racist thinks a person hates all whites just because you point out the racism in whites who are racists. I've not seen you criticize one racist post made by a white person here. A nd here you are in a thread pontificating in the negative about black culture like you actually know. Then when a black person who actually lives in the black culture says you are wrong, you try arguing with them about how they don't know, or how hey are just blaming whites, another white racist line. Then when you are called a racist for making these comments about back culture, you want to argue about how you aren't a racist. Then you use the most common white racist defense, you don't know what it's like to be white just because you get told that you knw nothing about being black as you comment consistently in the negative abut black culture. That is idiocy Molly.

The white racist thinks a person hates all whites just because you point out the racism in whites who are racists. I've not seen you criticize one racist post made by a white person here. A nd here you are in a thread pontificating in the negative about black culture like you actually know. Then when a black person who actually lives in the black culture says you are wrong, you try arguing with them about how they don't know, or how hey are just blaming whites, another white racist line. Then when you are called a racist for making these comments about back culture, you want to argue about how you aren't a racist. Then you use the most common white racist defense, you don't know what it's like to be white just because you get told that you knw nothing about being black as you comment consistently in the negative abut black culture. That is idiocy Molly.
The truth isn't racist. The problem is, blacks like you have skin that's way too thin, and you explode no matter what a white person says about black people, even legitimate criticism. You need to grow yourself a bigger pair, so to speak, ma'am.

Amen Essen! Preach!

How do you do that? Give discounts on what you likely steal?

What did I say about black culture? Again, you lie

No you don't have to take my advice or suggestions. It sounds like you already have taken my advice. You sound like a successful American. I'm simply telling poor Americans who sit around crying racism that there are things they need to do themselves to improve their situation.

And I don't think I know more than you. I think you know everything I'm saying is true but you won't admit it with whites in the room.

For example, you don't believe fatherlessness is a big reason why people are poor. I think it is regardless of if they are black or white. But now consider that fatherless person is living in a inner city with bad schools, crime and no economic opportunity and they are disadvantaged when it comes to getting hired. Seems very important to me.

According to the modern-day civil-rights establishment, most of the problems that currently afflict African Americans result directly from the intractable white racism that allegedly continues to plague blacks in every region of the country -- across all age groups, all educational levels, and all income brackets. This civil-rights elite largely ignores the role of issues within the black community, such as the calamitous breakdown of the black family since the 1960s, in framing its critique.

Breakdown of the Black Family, and Its Consequences - Discover the Networks

Turns out what I'm telling you aren't my original thoughts

I've taken my parents advice. You know, those dumb black people. Look idiot you post up a link about some breakdown in the black family wen poverty was higher when black families were supposedly more intact. That's a false narrative, quit trying to preach that bullshit to a man who knows what the problem is. If you don't think decades of racist polices have had no impact, and caused no damage that have not been fixed is the problem, then you really don't have anything to say.

No the civil rights "elites" do not avoid sht. And again before the 60's blacks had a higher rate of poverty and poor. Maybe you do the research to learn the truth.
But I don’t deny those things. I’m saying fatherlessness is contributing. It’s a fact. The 17 year olds who get pregnant next year did that shit to themselves.

It used to be a white could get away with that and find a job that could provide but those days are gone. What was true in 1970 isn’t necessarily true today. So it’s not about race anymore although the lack of opportunity in your neighbors make it worse.

My parents are a great example. Today they would never have got their jobs. A chef at ford and a medical biller with one high school diploma between them. Anyone who does what they did today sort of deserves to be poor. We are all free. Free to do dumb shit. Republicans are about personal responsibility.

It’s a fact kids in single parent homes don’t do as well. Keep denying it

It's still about race.

I'm not denting anything. The reality is that fatherless homes are not the problem that lack of resources are and lack of resources have nothing to do with a father being in the home in the black community if you honestly look at the reduction in the rate of black poverty since 1960.

That's a false positive. Stop putting all your eggs in that one basket about the poverty rate going up or down since the 60's. It's common fucking sense.

You need to wake up

How Single Parent Households Affect Children -

22 million children in the US go home to one parent and approximately 83 percent of these parents are moms.

In addition, nearly 50 percent of children who live with their mother do not see their father on a regular basis two years after the breakup of their family. I will give you this. The 50% who do not see their fathers are probably the real problem.

Varied research shows that children in single-parent homes fare worse than those with two parents. There is a prevalence of lower birth-rates and higher death rates among infants in one-parent homes. The number of children aged 15 to 17 years in school and in good health is much lower in children from single-parent homes as compared to two-parent homes. The number of children becoming pregnant at these ages is also increasing.

In addition, children who have gone through a divorce are more likely to suffer from depression, emotional stress and difficulties in school. Adolescents from single parent families were found to be three times more likely to be depressed than those living with two parents. Criminal activity is also more associated with single parent homes. Children from single-parent households account for 72% of teenage murderers and 60% rape crimes. Children from single-parent homes are eleven times more likely to exhibit violent behavior.

This does not mean that problems found in single-parent homes are because of the parent who raises the children. It can be related to things other than single parenting. Single-parent households are generally less well-off financially and this may be a major reason for family problems. Low income families face issues of lower education levels and lower economic achievement which can often leave the child feeling lonely and isolated. Also, children in single-parent households are generally less supervised and there is also less communication between the child and the parent.

As already mentioned, single-mother households are the most common types of one parent family. Compared to single fathers, single mothers face different challenges. Nearly 70% of single parent mothers live in poverty and earn less than $13,000 annually. They have a tough time providing for their families because they usually have lower paying jobs.

Can't deny this stuff.

I'm very much awake. You're white, You haven't lived one day black. Your argument is based upon stereotypes that do not exist in large numbers. You talk dumb shit about fatherless homes without understanding any other societal shift like people not wanting to get married, people getting married later etc. The reality of what your silly argument misses is that marred black females are deciding not have children, the number of black women who are unmarried have had fewer children but, since fewer married women are having children he number of unmarried women having babies is higher. Now if you want to end that take your white ass to a married black female and tell her she needs to have more children and see what you get.

Now stop trying to tell me what blacks need to do. I know what we need to do. You go work on ending the racism in the white community. That's what YOU need to do and that racism is the much larger problem.

I thought this needed repeating:

It really blows my mind that a black single father here on USMB has the balls to blame white racism for the current situation of all the black kids living in poor communities and he REFUSES to acknowledge that black people are doing it to themselves. When you are poor and black and you have a baby, you fucked yourself. Racist America didn't fuck you, you fucked yourself with that big black dick of yours. LOL

I've taken my parents advice. You know, those dumb black people. Look idiot you post up a link about some breakdown in the black family wen poverty was higher when black families were supposedly more intact. That's a false narrative, quit trying to preach that bullshit to a man who knows what the problem is. If you don't think decades of racist polices have had no impact, and caused no damage that have not been fixed is the problem, then you really don't have anything to say.

No the civil rights "elites" do not avoid sht. And again before the 60's blacks had a higher rate of poverty and poor. Maybe you do the research to learn the truth.
But I don’t deny those things. I’m saying fatherlessness is contributing. It’s a fact. The 17 year olds who get pregnant next year did that shit to themselves.

It used to be a white could get away with that and find a job that could provide but those days are gone. What was true in 1970 isn’t necessarily true today. So it’s not about race anymore although the lack of opportunity in your neighbors make it worse.

My parents are a great example. Today they would never have got their jobs. A chef at ford and a medical biller with one high school diploma between them. Anyone who does what they did today sort of deserves to be poor. We are all free. Free to do dumb shit. Republicans are about personal responsibility.

It's still about race.

I'm not denting anything. The reality is that fatherless homes are not the problem that lack of resources are and lack of resources have nothing to do with a father being in the home in the black community if you honestly look at the reduction in the rate of black poverty since 1960.

That's a false positive. Stop putting all your eggs in that one basket about the poverty rate going up or down since the 60's. It's common fucking sense.

You need to wake up

22 million children in the US go home to one parent and approximately 83 percent of these parents are moms.

In addition, nearly 50 percent of children who live with their mother do not see their father on a regular basis two years after the breakup of their family. I will give you this. The 50% who do not see their fathers are probably the real problem.

Varied research shows that children in single-parent homes fare worse than those with two parents. There is a prevalence of lower birth-rates and higher death rates among infants in one-parent homes. The number of children aged 15 to 17 years in school and in good health is much lower in children from single-parent homes as compared to two-parent homes. The number of children becoming pregnant at these ages is also increasing.

In addition, children who have gone through a divorce are more likely to suffer from depression, emotional stress and difficulties in school. Adolescents from single parent families were found to be three times more likely to be depressed than those living with two parents. Criminal activity is also more associated with single parent homes. Children from single-parent households account for 72% of teenage murderers and 60% rape crimes. Children from single-parent homes are eleven times more likely to exhibit violent behavior.

This does not mean that problems found in single-parent homes are because of the parent who raises the children. It can be related to things other than single parenting. Single-parent households are generally less well-off financially and this may be a major reason for family problems. Low income families face issues of lower education levels and lower economic achievement which can often leave the child feeling lonely and isolated. Also, children in single-parent households are generally less supervised and there is also less communication between the child and the parent.

As already mentioned, single-mother households are the most common types of one parent family. Compared to single fathers, single mothers face different challenges. Nearly 70% of single parent mothers live in poverty and earn less than $13,000 annually. They have a tough time providing for their families because they usually have lower paying jobs.

Can't deny this stuff.

I'm very much awake. You're white, You haven't lived one day black. Your argument is based upon stereotypes that do not exist in large numbers. You talk dumb shit about fatherless homes without understanding any other societal shift like people not wanting to get married, people getting married later etc. The reality of what your silly argument misses is that marred black females are deciding not have children, the number of black women who are unmarried have had fewer children but, since fewer married women are having children he number of unmarried women having babies is higher. Now if you want to end that take your white ass to a married black female and tell her she needs to have more children and see what you get.

Now stop trying to tell me what blacks need to do. I know what we need to do. You go work on ending the racism in the white community. That's what YOU need to do and that racism is the much larger problem.

It really blows my mind that a black single father here on USMB has the balls to blame white racism for the current situation of all the black kids living in poor communities and he REFUSES to acknowledge that black people are doing it to themselves. When you are poor and black and you have a baby, you fucked yourself. Racist America didn't fuck you, you fucked yourself with that big black dick of yours. LOL

Hyperbole is a fallacy. The use of fallacy in an argument is a sign that the speaker or writer realizes their argument is weak, for if the argument was believed to be strong, without the use of hyperbole, there would be no need for hyperbole.

Black people do not blame "All" of black peoples problems on racism or in particular, no one has attributed the phenomenon of poor black children "All" on racism. Point out where that was done? If you are intelligent....if you are honest.....if you have a solid argument.....why make slit up?

All black problems are not the result of racism. As a general rule, however, the degree that a socioeconomic statistic, like rate of poverty, wealth, unemployment, etc, differs between blacks and whites......is likely the accrued impact of this nations racism against blacks.

All actions create REACTIONS. Some whites are hell bent on coming up with theories on the black condition devoid of this natural law. In other words, in their theory and reasoning......the reaction and consequences of centuries of white racism is NEVER part of the logic.....as if racism existed only as a thought....but never an action that produced negative consequences as a reaction.

What do you say about the bad black employee or neighbor who sues for racism when he or she is fired or evicted?

This is why some white people are skeptical when blacks cry racism? You say we dont know because we aren’t black well I can tell you my horrible neighbor wasn’t evicted because of racism but we had to get a lawyer.

I’m sure he was sure it was racism just like you’re sure. But he was wrong
I say more power to them. If they experienced racism while being a bad employee then they should sue. The problem is that unless they have proof they wont win. So short of the person that fired them admitting to racism there is no way they could win.

How do you know your neighbor wasnt evicted because of racism and why did you have to get an attorney?
According to you every black experiences racism every time they walk outside. They just have to prove it. If you’re on the jury we know you’d be fair. Lol

Now blackish is on shhh
You did the white boy deflect again and didnt even come close to addressing my post. :laugh:

I remember one day he woke me up and said, "hey man, you need to ride me to the store" I said, "man I was up late and I'm still sleeping, sorry" and he got MAD!!! As if I was obligated to do whatever the fuck he asked me to do? He said "that's bullshit man you're an asshole" and I said, "oh so I'm cool as long as I do whatever you ask but the second I say no to something I'm an asshole? Man, FUCK YOU" and then I got into fighting stance. He said, "oh you want to fight me?" I said "if you come over here fucking with me again like this I'll beat your fucking ass. Don't bother me anymore ok?"

The thing about guys like this is they are shameless. The next day he acted like nothing happened. Why? Because he may need me for something again in the future. I certainly didn't need shit from him. I befriended him because I'm a nice guy/sucker.
He sounds like someone no one has any use for....even other Black people. Did he end up paying court costs when he couldnt prove he was discriminated against?

I was talking about you on another thread and wanted to share what I wrote:

Same goes for poor white kids. Their parents did that shit to them. You can't blame politicians for the poor cities in our country. There will always be poor people. The question is, do you have to be one of them? According to you you are stuck in poverty because you are black. I say if you have kids before you got out of poverty, you did that shit to yourself.

Don't expect any government anytime soon to fix the poor cities of America. Doesn't matter if they are black or white. What poor people who want more need to do is leave. And don't have kids you can't afford.

What I think you don't understand is that us middle class whites have to follow the same advice. If we don't guess what we end up becoming? Poor!

It's still about race.

You need to wake up

Can't deny this stuff.

Hyperbole is a fallacy. The use of fallacy in an argument is a sign that the speaker or writer realizes their argument is weak, for if the argument was believed to be strong, without the use of hyperbole, there would be no need for hyperbole.

Black people do not blame "All" of black peoples problems on racism or in particular, no one has attributed the phenomenon of poor black children "All" on racism. Point out where that was done? If you are intelligent....if you are honest.....if you have a solid argument.....why make slit up?

All black problems are not the result of racism. As a general rule, however, the degree that a socioeconomic statistic, like rate of poverty, wealth, unemployment, etc, differs between blacks and whites......is likely the accrued impact of this nations racism against blacks.

All actions create REACTIONS. Some whites are hell bent on coming up with theories on the black condition devoid of this natural law. In other words, in their theory and reasoning......the reaction and consequences of centuries of white racism is NEVER part of the logic.....as if racism existed only as a thought....but never an action that produced negative consequences as a reaction.

Well anyone who is looking to distract from the point I was making would do what you just did. Instead of addressing the subject you are going to focus on the mistake I made when I said ALL black people. Do you do that on purpose as a way of avoiding the difficult fact that black people are more to blame for their situation than white people are?

Can we agree that too many poor black men have no fathers and that's the biggest problem they have growing up in America. NOT white racism.

Lets do a test. Next time you knock a woman up, stay with her and the child for the next 18 years and see if that one turns out better than the other ones you didn't raise right. Deal?

New Topics

Forum List

Back