Help Crowdsource The Palin Clan Brawl Crime Scene Photos

Did Luddley REALLY just complain that Palin wasn't contributing enough money to GOP candidates?

Let me see if I understand how this works in "obsessive-compulsive land"?

If the Koch brother's PAC contributes too much money to conservative politicians...that's a terrible thing!

But if Sarah Palin's PAC contributes too little money to conservative politicians...that's a terrible thing as well?

:confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

What part of abiding by the law don't you understand?

She's a corrupt grifter who has stolen money from her contributors.

DUH.

I'm amused by how "outraged" you are that Palin HASN'T spent every cent raised by her PAC to support conservatives against liberals! So what you'd really like to see I take it, is Palin spending more on far right conservatives?

Have you thought this through, Luddley?

Why in the hell is this in politics? This has absolutely nothing to do with politics...
just like El Rushbo has nothing to do w/ politics? :doubt: Bible Spice (not Jeremiah ;) ) is the self-appointed, tea party, king-maker.

I thought you progressives announced the demise of the Tea Party in 2012? So Palin is the king maker of a group that no longer exists? You folks get more confused with each passing post!

Did Luddley REALLY just complain that Palin wasn't contributing enough money to GOP candidates?

Let me see if I understand how this works in "obsessive-compulsive land"?

If the Koch brother's PAC contributes too much money to conservative politicians...that's a terrible thing!

But if Sarah Palin's PAC contributes too little money to conservative politicians...that's a terrible thing as well?

:confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

What part of abiding by the law don't you understand?

She's a corrupt grifter who has stolen money from her contributors.

DUH.

I'm amused by how "outraged" you are that Palin HASN'T spent every cent raised by her PAC to support conservatives against liberals! So what you'd really like to see I take it, is Palin spending more on far right conservatives?

Have you thought this through, Luddley?

Well, that IS the law.

Have YOU thought THAT through?

Or is it just that radical tee potty drunks should get a pass.

Why in the hell is this in politics? This has absolutely nothing to do with politics...
just like El Rushbo has nothing to do w/ politics? :doubt: Bible Spice (not Jeremiah ;) ) is the self-appointed, tea party, king-maker.

I thought you progressives announced the demise of the Tea Party in 2012? So Palin is the king maker of a group that no longer exists? You folks get more confused with each passing post!

How can something that never existed "die"?

There is no Tea Party.

Just a bunch of malcontents who think tee potties like $arah don't have to abide by the law.

6a00d8341cc90353ef011571c259fc970b-pi

Yup.

They're convinced that Governor Palin will run against Fauxahontas in 2016 and they've ramped up the hate machine in their quivering fear!

That quivering is from laughter.

Read the above ^^ and see if you're not howling with laughter too.

white trash is what white trash does

That's exactly why don't expect anything intelligent out of you or Dudley.

Yeah?

EXACTLY what have I written that is not the truth and stated in the links that have been posted.

EXACTLY.

Bristol should, at a very minimum, attend anger management classes as should Sarah Barracuda :(

Sarah sat in the limo while this was going on according to the police reports. You think she should have to attend anger management classes for sitting inside a car? Really?

How can something that never existed "die"?

There is no Tea Party.

Just a bunch of malcontents who think tee potties like $arah don't have to abide by the law.

So you're obsessed over something that never existed? That makes about as much sense as being obsessed with unicorns and Bigfoot.

Dottie is upset because Ms. Palin has a husband and family. Mostly simple jealousy.

Oh, especially since she (Mr. Palin) decdlined to abort a handicapped child Democats would prefer to have dead.

Aw, poor RWs first said it never happened, that it was a terrible lie about an innocent family.

Then they just swore up and down that poor, professional victim Sarah wasn't there.

RWs also denied that there were Palin babies left in their limo.

Now there's aidio of the fishwife and her drunk spawn mouthing off.

Anybody surprised that Track is homophobic? Or that Bristol dresses for a party in CAMO? WTH? Give them money and they still dress from WalMart.

OTOH, from the sound of it, they weren't the only trash at that party.

The audio proves what has been said along - they were drunked up, methed up, messed up, decided to crash a party where they were not invited and not welcome - and they got into a brawl.

If this were a lib family, there would be 6 dozen threads about it.

and you expected different from the teacrackers standard bearer on the white christian party ticket for 2008 VP

Forum List

Back