Help Crowdsource The Palin Clan Brawl Crime Scene Photos

What pictures will liberals post next??? Kidneys? A pancreas?? HEY, THAT'S BRISTOL PALINS PANCREAS, arrest her!

BATSHYT CRAZY USMB liberals.

someone will come forward. This needs to be sorted out :mad-61: She can't have her cubs go around starting drunken brawls :meow:

Ebola in America...ISIS on the march in the Middle East...millions on long term unemployment...but THIS is what concerns you?

Seriously, Dottie?

someone will come forward. This needs to be sorted out :mad-61: She can't have her cubs go around starting drunken brawls :meow:

Sarah Palin s family brawl photos reveal Track and Bristol s injuries Daily Mail Online

Read the link with the audio recording. Funny as hell and apparently, the whole fam-damily was beating up and then getting beaten up.

Oh and $he's $till a grifter and a crook.

Sarah Palin’s Super PAC SCAM: Reportedly Donates Only 3% to GOP Candidates Palin Endorses!

Posted by: Josh Kilburn in Election 2014, Election 2016, Most Popular on AATTP, TEApublicans in Action, Weird News October 21, 2014

Republish Reprint

This Christmas, Sarah Palin’s PAC is giving money to the most important person in the world: Sarah Palin herself.

OpenSecrets describes Palin’s PAC as notoriously “parsimonious,” while Mediaite notes that the PAC is “extremely stingy when it comes to donating money to her fellow Republicans.” The PAC has raised a total of $2.7 million dollars since the 2014 two-year election cycle began, but according to OpenSecrets, it’s only donated $150,000 of that to actual candidates. This means that, for an election PAC, it matches money to candidates with a success rate of 5.5% (still a better track record than Bill Kristol).

And this year was one of the worst. According to the PAC’s quarter filings this year, they had $1.4 million in cash on tap, but only $45,000 found its way into the hands of nine Congressional candidates between July 1st and September 30th, making it the overhead at Feed the Children look generous by comparison. So if only 3% of the money found its way into the warm little paws of Republican congresscritter candidates, what happened to the rest?

Well . . .

Many of the same consultants she has used all along — for speech-writing, fundraising, logistics and research. There’s even someone paid to consult on “coalitions.” Travel, presumably for Palin, is part of the equation; a PAC like this is useful for keeping a high-profile nationally without having to pay those pesky airline and hotel tabs out of personal funds. And the PAC sent $10,885 to HarperCollins — publisher of all three of Palin’s books — for “books for donor fulfillment.” That wasn’t the only book purchase by the committee: A lump sum of $13,000 was listed as being spent for “lodging, SUV rental, books for donors.”

Hey, that was usefully spent money. Palin’s books were well worth the $10,885 they spent on them; I picked them up dirt cheap at a rummage sale and they make great paper weights.

Sarah Palin s family brawl photos reveal Track and Bristol s injuries Daily Mail Online

Read the link with the audio recording. Funny as hell and apparently, the whole fam-damily was beating up and then getting beaten up.

Sarah Palin’s Super PAC SCAM: Reportedly Donates Only 3% to GOP Candidates Palin Endorses!

Posted by: Josh Kilburn in Election 2014, Election 2016, Most Popular on AATTP, TEApublicans in Action, Weird News October 21, 2014

Republish Reprint

This Christmas, Sarah Palin’s PAC is giving money to the most important person in the world: Sarah Palin herself.

OpenSecrets describes Palin’s PAC as notoriously “parsimonious,” while Mediaite notes that the PAC is “extremely stingy when it comes to donating money to her fellow Republicans.” The PAC has raised a total of $2.7 million dollars since the 2014 two-year election cycle began, but according to OpenSecrets, it’s only donated $150,000 of that to actual candidates. This means that, for an election PAC, it matches money to candidates with a success rate of 5.5% (still a better track record than Bill Kristol).

And this year was one of the worst. According to the PAC’s quarter filings this year, they had $1.4 million in cash on tap, but only $45,000 found its way into the hands of nine Congressional candidates between July 1st and September 30th, making it the overhead at Feed the Children look generous by comparison. So if only 3% of the money found its way into the warm little paws of Republican congresscritter candidates, what happened to the rest?

Well . . .

Many of the same consultants she has used all along — for speech-writing, fundraising, logistics and research. There’s even someone paid to consult on “coalitions.” Travel, presumably for Palin, is part of the equation; a PAC like this is useful for keeping a high-profile nationally without having to pay those pesky airline and hotel tabs out of personal funds. And the PAC sent $10,885 to HarperCollins — publisher of all three of Palin’s books — for “books for donor fulfillment.” That wasn’t the only book purchase by the committee: A lump sum of $13,000 was listed as being spent for “lodging, SUV rental, books for donors.”

Hey, that was usefully spent money. Palin’s books were well worth the $10,885 they spent on them; I picked them up dirt cheap at a rummage sale and they make great paper weights.

20080202231407!Beating-a-dead-horse.gif

Did Luddley REALLY just complain that Palin wasn't contributing enough money to GOP candidates?

Let me see if I understand how this works in "obsessive-compulsive land"?

If the Koch brother's PAC contributes too much money to conservative politicians...that's a terrible thing!

But if Sarah Palin's PAC contributes too little money to conservative politicians...that's a terrible thing as well?

:confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Its only a matter of time now before the REAL truth comes out.
" I did not have sex with that woman" Bubba Clinton.. YOU MEAN THAT REAL TRUTH THAT CAME OUT and you liberals didn't give a damn about a sitting US President committing perjury but you're worried about an ex Governors daughter getting in a fist fight?? ROFLMAO

THE INSANE MARCH OF LEFTISTS continues.. is it any wonder Americans loathe the left?

1410563336951_wps_21_undefined.jpg

1413926109059_wps_9_The_Anchorage_Police_Depa.jpg

You know what's amusing? You Palin haters are going to take the word of the snappy looking dude in the top photo as gospel. In his testimony to Police he says that Bristol Palin punched him in the face repeatedly. Yet when the Police photographed people's hands for evidence the above photo is of Palin's two hands following the fight. I don't see even the tiniest scuff mark on those hands.

Now I've been in a whole lot of fights over the years and THAT story he told, ladies and gentleman, was a load of crap!

How is a place a crime scene when the police say no crimes were committed and no charges filed?

Oh, right, The Democrat Central Fear Committee says you're required to say that so, of course, you do!

Palin for president! It will kill off the looney liberals.

I think even some of the "saner" conservatives would keel over, too.....along with the looney ones, too....
Because he's at least connected to someone who might possibly run for president in '16.
Lol, yeah go ahead and humiliate her again. Maybe an articulate Mexican will steal the election from her. An unqualified negro did. Lol

Palin humiliates herself every single time she opens her mouth to screech some drunken and nonsensical drivel. And the trash doesn't fall far from the trailer.

They did this to themselves.

Deal with it.

Palin has some kind of hold on liberals' minds. It would be like conservatives continuing to beat up on John Edwards.

Its nutter RWs who refuse to see her as she really is.

And I see your signature is still a lie.
Speaking of headnut cases, in walks Nutty.
Do any of the Looped-Lefties have pictures of different knee caps? How about painted nails? LOL

You're kidding, right?

Since you seem to get lost easily, here it is again.

You're a certified fucking retard like your leftist comrades.. HEADLESS PEOPLE?????? "Ahem, Mr. Prosecutor, as you can see by these photo's, we have proof of Bristol Palin's nails and some bruises.. No head shots but hey.. I demand you convict."

This is one of the reason's why Americans are voting you CRAZIES out..

Says the craziest, looniest retard of a person on this here Forum...........bwahahahaha.......I thought you were done with this Forum? I guess lying comes easy for you, like the rest of your comrades.

Republish Reprint

Well . . .

Please note that the last lines of this post should have been included in the linked quote. I don't know why it shows black instead link-red but those are not my words. They are from the link.

Did Luddley REALLY just complain that Palin wasn't contributing enough money to GOP candidates?

Let me see if I understand how this works in "obsessive-compulsive land"?

If the Koch brother's PAC contributes too much money to conservative politicians...that's a terrible thing!

But if Sarah Palin's PAC contributes too little money to conservative politicians...that's a terrible thing as well?

:confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::confused-84::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

What part of abiding by the law don't you understand?

She's a corrupt grifter who has stolen money from her contributors.

DUH.

Forum List

Back