Zone1 Hello

" Keynesian Baseline Of Monetary Volume At Government Contractor Rates "

* Populism Of Democracy As Tyranny By Majority Authoritarian Positive Liberty Collective Dependence *

You didnt finishing reading my post.
There are no white yard crews in Texas,we have mexicans and thats it,you dont have any other options.

Legality of affirmative action in the United States by state
State bans affirmative action and other forms of selective employment
Affirmative action is legal

* Populism Of Democracy As Tyranny By Majority Authoritarian Positive Liberty Collective Dependence *

"Affirmative action" is systemic racism.

The name's Matt. Some of you may know me. Some may not. Don't know if I've ever been on this board before but I've frequented other boards in the past and I use Reddit a bit too much. I'll keep this short. I'm in my mid-thirties now, I'm a political blogger, I'm a National Conservative, I've served in the Air Force, and I've been an EMT for over 17 years now (currently as a volunteer). Figured I'd give this forum a go since it looks active and active political forums these days are rare.
Welcome to USMB. It is indeed an active place with good representations from all sides of the political spectrum as well as many other interests. Some really good people here. So just plow on in and enjoy.

Not sure what you're trying to get at but affirmative action has nothing to do with mexican yard crews.

Welcome to USMB. It is indeed an active place with good representations from all sides of the political spectrum as well as many other interests. Some really good people here. So just plow on in and enjoy.

Thanks. I've noticed. There are some very aggressive people here but I've found an interesting balance of folks so far. The thing about me is I'd rather listen than argue. So, if someone wants to tell me something I'll listen and respond but I avoid aggression like water rolls off a duck's back.

" Specifically Meaning What "

* Indifference Or Bias Are Not Racism *

I'm not a racist, HWGA. And I am putting this conversation to rest.

The term racism necessarily implies that violence is occurring based on race , where violence is defined as illegitimate aggression .

A definition for illegitimate aggression could be valid threats for , or acts of , physical aggression against self ownership or self determination of an individual , where self ownership includes free roam , free association and progeny , and where self determination includes private property and willful intents by contract - made valid by informed consent .

A definition for illegitimate aggression could be valid threats for , or acts of , physical aggression against negative liberties of an individual , so long as the negative liberties of an individual are not disparaging the negative liberties of another individual - based on safety and security , where a negative liberty is freedom to act as another is obligated to a negative action , or non action , or no action .

Keeping in mind that a wright only exist because a greater individual such as a state is capable of issuing a retort for its violation , a republic founded on credo of e pluribus unum espouses individualism and expects an equal protection of negative liberties for those entitled to them .

Forum List

Back