Hello

Sorry to tell you this but if you're expecting 'productive conversations'...….you've come to the wrong place cause there ain't nuttin productive around here.

mean, underhanded, back stabbing bunch of yallyhoos if ya ask me. So you better put on your big boy iron laced whitey tighties and suck it up there buttercup.

One wrong move & you're toast :1peleas:
Haha. Buttercup. That's cute.

Well, now that I see you have a sense of humor...…..welcome to the board
I don't have a sense of humor.
Oops, then you MUST be a liberal. My deepest condolences.........
See, now that's not funny.
It's EXTREMELY funny if you're a conservative with a sense of humor. Or a liberal that has a self-deprecating sense of humor. (VERY rare) I have a great sense of humor mostly because I'm able to laugh at MYSELF.

It's EXTREMELY funny if you're a conservative with a sense of humor. Or a liberal that has a self-deprecating sense of humor. (VERY rare) I have a great sense of humor mostly because I'm able to laugh at MYSELF.
I'm extremely liberal. And I have no fucking sense of humor.

Sure you want to take this on?

86130579.jpg

Well, that's OBVIOUS now. Good luck with that, thanks for letting us know.

I'm also extremely conservative. And I still have no fucking sense of humor.

You CAN'T be extremely liberal AND conservative, you know that. Unless you're schizophrenic, which you MAY be. I'd get that checked out if I were you, by a REAL psychiatrist. And as you may know, "You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic" - actual album title by longtime rocker Ian Hunter.

You CAN'T be extremely liberal AND conservative, you know that. Unless you're schizophrenic, which you MAY be. I'd get that checked out if I were you, by a REAL psychiatrist. And as you may know, "You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic" - actual album title by longtime rocker Ian Hunter.
Try me. Give me an issue.

Sorry to tell you this but if you're expecting 'productive conversations'...….you've come to the wrong place cause there ain't nuttin productive around here.

mean, underhanded, back stabbing bunch of yallyhoos if ya ask me. So you better put on your big boy iron laced whitey tighties and suck it up there buttercup.

Hey now... I apologized for all of that...

Welcome Longshot!

I'm Longshot. I just registered based upon the recommendation of a friend. I'm looking forward to some productive conversations.
Welcome aboard

Welcome Aboard but brace for heavy rolls to port and starboard
Thx, friend. I was chuckling at this earlier, and it reminds me of political discussion boards:

Wait a second, you were CHUCKLING? You DO have a sense of humor. Congratulations! All is NOT lost.........

I'm Longshot. I just registered based upon the recommendation of a friend. I'm looking forward to some productive conversations.
Welcome aboard

Thx, friend. I was chuckling at this earlier, and it reminds me of political discussion boards:

Wait a second, you were CHUCKLING? You DO have a sense of humor. Congratulations! All is NOT lost.........

We Russian bots have no sense of humor.

Welcome aboard

He-he, you DO have a sense of humor. That's good to see.

Welcome aboard

He-he, you DO have a sense of humor. That's good to see.

Nope. You can't prove it. And if you try, I will go apeshit. And nobody wants that. Especially my wife.

WUH-oh.

Hey there, Longshot; great to have you on board. I will no doubt get you confused with Longknife, so pay no attention if I spit or hiss in your direction without cause.

Probably you will stop in as you can; when you do, kick off your boots and stretch out those legs, put a piece of pie in that tummy.
upload_2019-12-5_10-44-44.png

Forum List

Back