Hello all

Welcome neighbor. :beer:

If you been lurking you know the drill. Hip boots are de rigeur.

Hope you've had all your shots.

If not, shots are available at the board bar.
(Tell them Joe sent ya)

Hope you took time to read the USMB Rules and Guidelines.

knowledge of them comes in handy.

welcome mr hillbilly.... now that the formal greetings have been made...

Inappropriate for Zone 1--Removed

hope we cross paths very soon. :71:

upload_2019-12-8_15-34-28.jpeg

To the point...
Are you Liberal, normal or a neo-Con?

SAVE IT ALREADY. This is an intro thread. Y'all hacks gotta quit pouncing on people with your sorry-ass political baggage and just say the fuck Howdy.

Fer fux sake it's like y'all are SO desperate to field "players" for your "team" as if it's the most crucial thing in the world. IT AIN'T.

Erleichda.

Last edited:

2105199_1.jpg

Not nice. Not nice at all.

It's OK POGO. Some people just assume things. I retired here in 2010, have a small farm now. I'm actually a born and raised Yankee.

Looking forward to it Playtime.

mmmm - interesting, i'm a ct yankee & call my neighbor a hillbilly for a reason. i did read your posts b4 i posted here, so 'assumption' isn't quite accurate. it might just be a hoot seeing you around.

It's OK POGO. Some people just assume things. I retired here in 2010, have a small farm now. I'm actually a born and raised Yankee.

Excellent --- yeah I know what y'all farm in Kentucky now that tobacco's declined. :420:

welcome to the board & hopefully we can engage in some lively banter...

Thanks PLaytime and yes we can. I'm not as old as Popcorn but I am 65 and realized a while back life is too short to take things to seriously. Political leanings, opinions are just that. We all put our pants on the same way.

welcome to the board & hopefully we can engage in some lively banter...

Thanks PLaytime and yes we can. I'm not as old as Popcorn but I am 65 and realized a while back life is too short to take things to seriously. Political leanings, opinions are just that. We all put our pants on the same way.

unless one is drunk, then all bets are off trying to get pants on correctly...

2105199_1.jpg

mmmm - interesting, i'm a ct yankee & call my neighbor a hillbilly for a reason. i did read your posts b4 i posted here, so 'assumption' isn't quite accurate. it might just be a hoot seeing you around.

Funny, CT is where I was born and raised. Born Groton sub base, raised Waterford. In your case assumption is not accurate, sorry, but for many sadly it is.

Forum List

Back