Zone1 Hello

Well, I'm a Ma'am, but the leftist vermin call me Sir all the time because I cuss a lot, and the hypocrites are shocked hearing an old lady swear.

I won't hold it against you.

Oh, please accept my apology!! I am somewhat an old fashioned man and make certain assumptions based thereon. I too harbor much disdain for the putrid leftist scum that slither across the dirt (especially the neo-Marxist revolutionaries that have become a cancer upon our great republic).

Again, I apologize. I also look forward to seeing your fierce tongue in action!

Oh, please accept my apology!! I am somewhat an old fashioned man and make certain assumptions based thereon. I too harbor much disdain for the putrid leftist scum that slither across the dirt (especially the neo-Marxist revolutionaries that have become a cancer upon our great republic).

Apology accepted.

I'm looking forward to this.

a1621c7aa39257e3e787859ec8b6547d.jpg

Welcome to the Jungle

See? I told you it wouldn't take long to figure out just how crazy you are. Earlier, I didn't notice that stylish tinfoil teabagger/MAGA hat you're wearing.

See? I told you it wouldn't take long to figure out just how crazy you are. Earlier, I didn't notice that stylish tinfoil teabagger/MAGA hat you're wearing.

Lord Long Rod, just do your best to ignore BULLDOG.

A well-known troll hereabouts, all he/she/it has in life is that photo editing software program that allows him/her/it to create phony tacky pictures of people who are much higher on the social scale, to use as an avatar.

Forum List

Back