Hello y'all ... I am in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada ... Eh? :)

Darkman00

VIP Member
Aug 3, 2018
Hi all ....

I am in WinterPeg :)

Moved to Canada from Moscow, USSR (Russia now) in 1981 ... was 17 / 18 back then :D

Hi all ....

Moved to Canada from Moscow, USSR (Russia now) in 1981 ... was 17 / 18 back then :D
Hi.
What does your avi say, Darkman?
What interests you in US politics?

Have a donut.
upload_2018-8-4_15-33-38.png

Hi all ....

Hi.

Have a donut.
View attachment 208510

It says in my avatar (in Russian) : "Everyone knows me anyhow".

This was a generic avatar at some Russian Jewish music forum ... -- if you didn't choose your own avatar, this one (generic avatar) would be given to you by the forum.

So basically it was like: "I don't need an avatar cuz everyone knows me anyhow".

But ... I find it kinda cute and funny ... and downloaded it ... and use it often from then on, as my custom (non generic) avatar :)

P.S.

More or less almost everything interests me in US politics ... even though often it's like one big show, circus ... theater ... with actors (who made it up there) acting out ... on both sides.

I am more on a Conservative side though, considering what kind of POS we've been observing on the other side in recent years.

Hi all ....

Hi.

Have a donut.
View attachment 208510

It says in my avatar (in Russian) : "Everyone knows me anyhow".

This was a generic avatar at some Russian Jewish music forum ... -- if you didn't choose your own avatar, this one (generic avatar) would be given to you by the forum.

So basically it was like: "I don't need an avatar cuz everyone knows me anyhow".

But ... I find it kinda cute and funny ... and downloaded it ... and use it often from then on, as my custom (non generic) avatar :)

P.S.

More or less almost everything interests me in US politics ... even though often it's like one big show, circus ... theater ... with actors (who made it up there) acting out ... on both sides.

I am more on a Conservative side though, considering what kind of POS we've been observing on the other side in recent years.
I've seen a couple of your posts, and I am getting a whiff of sock, but I have been known to be wrong (quite a bit) so you've come to the right place either way, actually--conservatives and socks galore.

My wife and me ... She is Chinese and doesn't speak good English ... we met on a dating site last year and married less than 2 weeks later, lol

Married over a year now ... doing Canada Immigration thingy :) paul-yan5.jpg

Hi all ....

Welcome to the forum, we hope you'll like it here.

BTW, what made you move out of Moscow? I ask because Moscow is my one and only most favorite city in the whole world and I would love to live there.

Hi all ....

BTW, what made you move out of Moscow
? I ask because Moscow is my one and only most favorite city in the world and I would love to live there.

Maybe cuz we are Russian Jews ... USSR, 80s ... Brezhnev's time ... etc ... :)

Ya ... Moscow is nice .. but no regrets / no looking back ... fuck 'em ... Wherever I lay my hat is my home.

Hi all ....

BTW, what made you move out of Moscow? I ask because Moscow is my one and only most favorite city in the whole world and I would love to live there.
Take trump with you he loves russia too

Nope ... I was never on here before ... not to my best knowledge anyhow. ^ ^

Hi all ....

Modern Russia deserves to be loved, it's not USSR any more, it's completely different, white, beautiful, conservative and religious country, friendly to all confessions. You are just too brainwashed to understand that.

Hi all ....

Modern Russia deserves to be loved, it's not USSR any more, it's completely different, white, beautiful, conservative and religious country, friendly to all confessions. You are just too brainwashed to understand that.
Sounds like a paradise for Trump and republcans

Forum List

Back