Hello. Trump conservative here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a picture of Trump and a woman. Big whoop.

that 'woman' is melanua - his is 3rd trophy wife/baby mama - b4 all the silicone & botox.

maybe you didn't recognize her with her clothes on?

Last edited:
Thank you for adding that. Until you mentioned, I had completely missed the story. Sad, but the Republican party is truly THE party of election fraud.
The fake certificates were created by Trump allies in Georgia, Arizona, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Nevada and New Mexico...
The real certificates, which have been posted to the National Archives website, correctly stated that Biden won the seven battleground states.....

here's an interesting clip i found:

Are you one of these leftwing nuts who elevates animals ahead of people? I see so many young cohabitating leftwing couples walking their dogs, Starbucks cups in hand. No thought of any children.

Why is the life of an animal worth less than the life of a human?

Oh, just for your information. If you start insulting me, conversation is over. You don't have to have a conversation with me. If you're going to insult, just stop now and the conversation is dead before you have to insult. Okay?

Oh, just for your information. If you start insulting me, conversation is over. You don't have to have a conversation with me. If you're going to insult, just stop now and the conversation is dead before you have to insult. Okay?
Animals are worth a lot, especially when they're tasty.

Hi. I just joined early this morning. Catholic Trump conservative here. Pro-life. Anti birth control. I consider Trump one of the greatest presidents of all time. I don't know how this forum leans. Most of them go leftwing. Hopefully this will be different.

Don't listen to any of them.

They're all crazy kooks.

I am the only sane one on this board.

(eye twitches)

Hi. I just joined early this morning. Catholic Trump conservative here. Pro-life. Anti birth control. I consider Trump one of the greatest presidents of all time. I don't know how this forum leans. Most of them go leftwing. Hopefully this will be different.
Trump isn't conservative. Hello.

Before I say welcome answer me this.Why did you join in the middle of the night
and within less than 24 hrs manage 75 message posts.
Very odd.Plus yer automatic confession as to being a Trump catholic
follower.
If I dint know better you are what Rush Limbaugh used to refer to as a
Seminal Caller.In order to Astroturf.

Trump isn't conservative. Hello.
You don't say.That would be like saying Biden isn't a Democrat.
Or palled around with Southern Segregationist .
You need what is known as Authority to be taken seriously.
In this Political rank environment where Lying is rewarded where in
days gone by it was not The Standard.
I think most our Founders wouldn't even know how to Lie.
It was so anathema to their character.

At least we aren't censored as heavily as some places. They usually just move your post to the "conspiracy theory" or "badlands" when one of the liberal moderators doesn't agree with what you are posting. There are a handful of decent conservative and/or independent moderators as well. imho.

OK. Sorry for asking if you were a nut. But do you actually believe the value of an animal is equal to the life of a human? To me, that is unthinkable and unbelievably absurd and devoid of morality. So if a child and a dog were both in peril and you could save only one of them, you would likely or even possibly choose the dog? If so, I find that very troubling.

At least we aren't censored as heavily as some places. They usually just move your post to the "conspiracy theory" or "badlands" when one of the liberal moderators doesn't agree with what you are posting. There are a handful of decent conservative and/or independent moderators as well. imho.
Ah OK. In another forum, any reference to the stolen 2020 election was moved to the conspiracy section with the UFO talk. I asked why they weren't putting all references to Trump Russia collusion to the conspiracy section also. They didn't appreciate my asking them that.

follower.
Well, I woke up early that night because I was hungry. I had become disenchanted with the leftwing forum I was on, (no, I didn't get banned). I post a lot because I have a lot to say, and it's refreshing to say it without getting silenced. I probably won't continue at this pace, though.

follower.
I don't see it as a 'confession' when I say I'm a Catholic Trump supporter. It's a description of who I am. And Rush referred to 'seminar' callers. Not seminal callers. I assume you're a conservative? I would think examination of my posts would reveal I believe absolutely 100% of what I say. If you don't believe it now, you will in time.

Well, I woke up early that night because I was hungry. I had become disenchanted with the leftwing forum I was on, (no, I didn't get banned). I post a lot because I have a lot to say, and it's refreshing to say it without getting silenced. I probably won't continue at this pace, though.
I'll be keeping an Open eye and ear on yer posts.Like the way in less than 48 hrs. you
make a post using the words how " Sorry " you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back