Hello. Trump conservative here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be keeping an Open eye and ear on yer posts.Like the way in less than 48 hrs. you
make a post using the words how " Sorry " you are.
I try not to name call other chatters in here. However, I freely name call prominent leftwingers. I can see by your posts you are a conservative; otherwise I wouldn't bother explaining myself to you. But I really don't have to justify my conservative cred to anyone. Ask me any question you like and I can answer it satisfactorily.

If you voted for Trump and claim to be conservative, well you voted for the wrong person then!

Now this board is a DSA hangout that love AOC and Sanders while wearing our pussy hats for show!

Nancy Pelosi leadership in the House has been wonderful and Chuck Schumer as Senate Majority Leader has been near Godly…

As you finish this I just want you to note that I am also in a very seductive affair with Ana de Armas ( even though she doesn’t know of it ) and I am a Ninja by day and a Vampire Slayer by night…

( Yes, I am full of it but so was the opening of your OP )

If you voted for Trump and claim to be conservative, well you voted for the wrong person then!

Now this board is a DSA hangout that love AOC and Sanders while wearing our pussy hats for show!

Nancy Pelosi leadership in the House has been wonderful and Chuck Schumer as Senate Majority Leader has been near Godly…

As you finish this I just want you to note that I am also in a very seductive affair with Ana de Armas ( even though she doesn’t know of it ) and I am a Ninja by day and a Vampire Slayer by night…

( Yes, I am full of it but so was the opening of your OP )
The other choice was Biden. Are you suggesting as a conservative I should have voted for Biden? Did you vote for Biden?
I voted for Cruz in the primaries in 2016 because I knew him to be a conservative. When Trump got the nomination, he was the obvious choice over evil Hillary, though I wasn't sure how he'd govern. Then it turned out he got more conservative things done than any or most conservatives could have gotten done including Cruz because Trump was impervious to leftwing political shaming.

I don't see it as a 'confession' when I say I'm a Catholic Trump supporter. It's a description of who I am. And Rush referred to 'seminar' callers. Not seminal callers. I assume you're a conservative? I would think examination of my posts would reveal I believe absolutely 100% of what I say. If you don't believe it now, you will in time.
Thanks for Literally proving my suspicions.You are here to ASTROTURF the
Forums.Making corrections about things Most Leftists would never approach.
Like use of Seminal vs. Seminar callers.Leftists don't waste their time on
corrections.They are far too busy in fomenting Hate and division.
Now tell us all how much a Fan of the Tea Party you were.The group
Obama got away with calling ' teabaggers ' when the language cops at Google
and the AP went to great lenghts to prohibit use of that word.

The other choice was Biden. Are you suggesting as a conservative I should have voted for Biden? Did you vote for Biden?
I am saying Trump is as Conservative as Biden and was best friends of Bill and Hillary, so you voted for a man that was so Conservative until he was not…

Anyhoo, you could always vote third party if you truly believed in your Conservative way of life, but instead you voted for Trump.

I told you I am a DSA Ninja-Vamp Slayer having a secret affair with Ana de Armas that she has no clue about while lusting for Bailey Jay…

When you look up Bailey Jay just be warned I did not mind trick you with my Sith Lord ways…

Now I am off to enjoy another day of Covid…

I am saying Trump is as Conservative as Biden and was best friends of Bill and Hillary, so you voted for a man that was so Conservative until he was not…

Anyhoo, you could always vote third party if you truly believed in your Conservative way of life, but instead you voted for Trump.

I told you I am a DSA Ninja-Vamp Slayer having a secret affair with Ana de Armas that she has no clue about while lusting for Bailey Jay…

When you look up Bailey Jay just be warned I did not mind trick you with my Sith Lord ways…

Now I am off to enjoy another day of Covid…
So which Trump policy did you as a conservative disagree with? Because I can give you a whole list of conservative Trump policies that were great. Never Trumpers can never answer this, btw,

Thanks for Literally proving my suspicions.You are here to ASTROTURF the
Forums.Making corrections about things Most Leftists would never approach.
Like use of Seminal vs. Seminar callers.Leftists don't waste their time on
corrections.They are far too busy in fomenting Hate and division.
Now tell us all how much a Fan of the Tea Party you were.The group
Obama got away with calling ' teabaggers ' when the language cops at Google
and the AP went to great lenghts to prohibit use of that word.
I can't figure out what your gripe is. First you seem to claim I am a leftwing interloping masquerading as a conservative. Now you're saying I'm not a leftist because I don't do what a leftist does. What is your point??

I was a Tea Party guy, btw.

I don't see it as a 'confession' when I say I'm a Catholic Trump supporter. It's a description of who I am. And Rush referred to 'seminar' callers. Not seminal callers. I assume you're a conservative? I would think examination of my posts would reveal I believe absolutely 100% of what I say. If you don't believe it now, you will in time.
Humans have been known to say and believe much of what comes out their
mouth.Proving less than nothing.
By using the number 100 % does not make for a good defense.
I doubt you'll ever hear the number 100% used as defense in a court of
Law.Now why do you think that is.
Also before issuing yer Conservative proclamation it helps to first talk
as if a Conservative.Arguing for Conservatism comes later.
Any schmuck worth their weight in Politics should realize that.
Disclaimer ... There may exist exceptions to this Rule.
Off hand I'd say Rush Limbaugh is a Paramount example.

So which Trump policy did you as a conservative disagree with? Because I can give you a whole list of conservative Trump policies that were great. Never Trumpers can never answer this, btw,
Policies I disagreed with Trump on his dealing with Mexico that almost shut the border down that would have crashed the economies of California, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas.

His willingness to sacrifice the Kurds..

His inability to shut his mouth and do his job without crying daily…

Also let be clear Trump never ran as a Conservative and he was never fiscal Conservative and if you even try to sell he was you better look back over his four years because there was nothing Conservative about it!

I can't figure out what your gripe is. First you seem to claim I am a leftwing interloping masquerading as a conservative. Now you're saying I'm not a leftist because I don't do what a leftist does. What is your point??

No, what the person is most likely claiming is you are a sock, and I tend to agree so take care…

Just who are you listeniing to more.Trump acolytes like Don Jr. Or Eric and his extremely
articulate better half { Wife Lara } Or those with an axe to grind like Ben Sasse or
Mitt Romney.Forget about Liz Cheney [ she's a lifelong " Bushie " }.

Policies I disagreed with Trump on his dealing with Mexico that almost shut the border down that would have crashed the economies of California, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas.

Also let be clear Trump never ran as a Conservative and he was never fiscal Conservative and if you even try to sell he was you better look back over his four years because there was nothing Conservative about it!
1) Trump felt he had to close the border to illegals. That's a conservative goal.
2) Trump was forced to defend himself on social media because the leftwing media actively worked against him. You say he was 'crying daily', but no one else was defending him, not even members of his own party. Biden and 0bama, on the other hand have the leftwing media running interference for them. George W. Bush did exactly what you wanted and was the perfect gentleman by not responding to the daily leftwing attacks against him. The result was he got fricking buried in the polls. Down in the 20s. Trump knew the only way he could keep his polls up was to vigorously defend himself and go on the offensive.
3) I will agree Trump agreed to too much spending and in that regard, he wasn't conservative to suit me., but he did cut taxes.
4) But any conservative has to agree Trump's Supreme Court picks have been fantastic, particularly on the pro-life and religious freedom issues which are paramount to social and Christian conservatives. The pro-life movement has never had a presidential ally like Trump. He was the first ever to speak in person at our March for Life Rally.

No, what the person is most likely claiming is you are a sock, and I tend to agree so take care…
Although I am a chat forum veteran of 20 some years, this is my first and only go-round with this particular forum. But I think your gripe with me is you don't like Trump. In fact you put that distaste ahead of your conservatism. I don't do that. My goal is conservatism, and I believe Trump furthered that better than anyone else could have.

Just who are you listeniing to more.Trump acolytes like Don Jr. Or Eric and his extremely
articulate better half { Wife Lara } Or those with an axe to grind like Ben Sasse or
Mitt Romney.Forget about Liz Cheney [ she's a lifelong " Bushie " }.
Rush Limbaugh was the guy I listened to. My beliefs are mostly in line with his, although I am much more of a religious conservative. Romney is a leftwing clown. Cheney is mad because Trump ripped the Bushes.

I am well famaliar of both Political Breeds.Those of the :Left { now mostly hard-left }
and those of the Right.The two can and never should Twain.
It'd be like Samuel Clemens changing use of his written voice to appear
more Oscar Wildeish.Both men great at using satire and Foible { notable
peculiarity of character }. To dynamic effect.

" Adam,the first great benefactor of our race,
He brought death into the world . "
{ Pudd'nhead Wilson's calendar }

"
The public is wonderfully tolerant.They forgive everything
except genuis. " -
{ Intentions } 1891

Hi. I just joined early this morning. Catholic Trump conservative here. Pro-life. Anti birth control. I consider Trump one of the greatest presidents of all time. I don't know how this forum leans. Most of them go leftwing. Hopefully this will be different.
Welcome.

Just engage respectfully whilst citing empirical data from credible sources to support whatever positions you espouse.

Some merely flail their pom-poms, spouting ideologically-pc dogma, demonizing and lashing out at anyone who expresses an alternative perspective.

Traditional conservatives who are clearly not weird worshipers of one dude are endangered since the RINOs of Trumpery's invasion of the GOP in 2016 (that presaged his goon attack on Congress, based upon a lie that savaged our democratic heritage) but all views need to be heard.

A thoughtful, well-documented thesis is always preferable to the mindless parroting of ideological media entertainers.

Welcome.

The lefties here are the same as they are everywhere else, with a level of intellect somewhere between dog turd and potato.
LLLOOOLLOL

Apparently you are very unaware of the intellect of the RWI poster here at USMB.
There are plenty of right wing potato heads.

Also, the crazies in congress are leading the (R) party.

If I was a (R), I'd be pissed at Gaetz, Greene, Boebert, Gosar, Gohmert.
These idiots ^^^^^^^^^ are destroying your party.

Yet, somehow, you support them.

Welcome.

Just engage respectfully whilst citing empirical data from credible sources to support whatever positions you espouse.

Some merely flail their pom-poms, spouting ideologically-pc dogma, demonizing and lashing out at anyone who expresses an alternative perspective.

Traditional conservatives who are clearly not weird worshipers of one dude are endangered since the RINOs of Trumpery's invasion of the GOP in 2016 (that presaged his goon attack on Congress, based upon a lie that savaged our democratic heritage) but all views need to be heard.

A thoughtful, well-documented thesis is always preferable to the mindless parroting of ideological media entertainers.
Some spouting their idealogically-pc dogma WHICH Would be the dems----and lashing out at anyone who expresses an alternative perspective--also the dems/communists on the board.

TRump is the best president since atleast REAGAN---by all standards hence why the dems/communist had to get in bed together and give birth to the COVID VIRUS and then purposely spread it around especially in nursing homes to get the death count UP while screwing with measures to insure voting intregrity to get their bribe taking pedo BIDEN in along with his abusive group of SS troops.

Trumps dealing with MEXICO-=---where he had MEXICO keeping illegals out from other countries? The Border needs to be shut down----the illegals and terrorists flood over along with drugs and disease. California is killing themselves, the illegals and drugs are killing Arizona, and TEXAS is doing all they can to keep the illegals out knowing that they are bad for everyone.

Trump's whinning is in response to the dems LYING and spinning shit---he needs to draw attention their manipulative stunts. Trump unlike the BUSHS, the Obamas, and CLINTONS, made a great president who improved the country by every measure till the dems/communist released the virus upon the world.

Sure wish we had him in here--to stop the INFLATION that the dems/communists are bringing us now---get ready to see the economy crash, soaring interest rates, and few jobs thanks to having the SWAMP instead of obnoxious Trump in. Gee, I wish we had the obnoxious mouthy one in instead of watching people REALLY suffer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back