Hello I'm New

Natural Citizen

Platinum Member
Reaction score
not sure but once you reach 100 posts ( i think ) then you can head downstairs in the flame zone where it's fun 'cause the gloves can really come off. there are some great people there.
You're a good FZer. So is Mindful, she's a good FZer, too, but I think she thinks I don't like her because she's a Jew. But it's totally not the case, I like her just fine. I don't even know any Jews.

Alan Stallion

Civil Rights Advocate
Reaction score
Greetings and salutations. I like cats. Hopefully you can get along with the other cats. Cats can be very territorial. We have plenty of litter boxes available.

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The good news is, you are already breaking records.
Most threads closed on the first day :lol:

petro

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Up at a campsite in northern MN on lake vermilion, a little rocked, boat is docked at campground for fishing tomorrow, dog is sniffing around campsite, stars are out in full force, autumn leafs are at peak for colors ...
Life couldn't be any better.

Maybe better if I find a few Walleye tomorrow.

OP
CheekyChaton

CheekyChaton

Reaction score
Up at a campsite in northern MN on lake vermilion, a little rocked, boat is docked at campground for fishing tomorrow, dog is sniffing around campsite, stars are out in full force, autumn leafs are at peak for colors ...

Sounds lovely. Have a great time

petro

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Sounds lovely. Have a great time
Literally out in the middle of nowhere on a lake 45 miles long, with a 90hp open bow, about 40 miles from Canada, and still get cell service. Beautiful country and lakes here. Campsite is car camping, and provides a couple docks for boats. There are also island rough country sites I have used here. Hoping the fishing is better than a couple weeks ago at the border.

playtime

Diamond Member
Reaction score
not sure but once you reach 100 posts ( i think ) then you can head downstairs in the flame zone where it's fun 'cause the gloves can really come off. there are some great people there.
You're a good FZer. So is Mindful, she's a good FZer, too, but I think she thinks I don't like her because she's a Jew. But it's totally not the case, I like her just fine. I don't even know any Jews.
at least you haven't been accused of being a holocaust denier by azog...

OP
CheekyChaton

CheekyChaton

Reaction score
I changed my mind. I don't like it. I requested my account removed. Bye

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Welcome..........Good Bye......

Got beaten down and can't take it.........OH WELL.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List