Hello , I am Oppa. I am from Nigeria.

Welcome BrotherOppa.

Have fun.

PS - There's a guy from Wales in the UK on here called Tommy - he's been looking for someone to give his personal details to for 50% of your 40-million wealth for quite some time. The stars have aligned.

Tommy also did a thread rant about homophobia in Ghana, and somehow managed to blame white Christians in the States. So there's that.

And BrotherOppa, welcome. Enjoy the craziness. :)

I

I don't get your points. Can you come plainly?

Cause if you say that it's a legal one that doesn't mind illegals they would probably support Biden, but if it's a legal one against illegals then I would probably say Trump.

Hello all, good day.

I'm Oppa from Nigeria. I finished my tertiary education few days ago in my home state and decided to join this forum. I am a freelance content and research writer too.

I'll be posting new articles from my home country here too.

Thanks all.
Hello, Oppa. Welcome to the site. Enjoy your time on here.

Ok, here is a thing. I didn't really live all my life in my country. There's this thing that you have to serve here after education and all that.

I think my country has its own issues to battle with and the US’ problems wouldn't really bother them that much.

Thanks for your input.

thInG.
Thank Goodness.

Personally, I'm angered by people from other countries that want to come here for all the benefits, and are willing to betray their own people. Instead of staying home to fix the problems in their own area, they abandon ship and run here. Look at Afghanistan, most recently, and central America also recently (southern border crisis), yada yada yada.

Its not that I have ANYTHING against people from foreign places. I generally love all mankind. The problem is that I'm afraid the people coming here in droves are ill informed about what it took US to achieve these things, and when the time comes to push back against our oppressors (the time may be near), they will run in cowardice instead of staying and fighting for freedom and justice for all.

I'm glad you are not one of those who would run from your problems, but are looking for a place to learn, express and observe ideas. I look forward to seeing your thoughts. God bless.

Hello all, good day.

I'm Oppa from Nigeria. I finished my tertiary education few days ago in my home state and decided to join this forum. I am a freelance content and research writer too.

Thanks all.
Welcome to USMB, BrotherOppa. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Thank you sir.
Thank Goodness.

Personally, I'm angered by people from other countries that want to come here for all the benefits, and are willing to betray their own people. Instead of staying home to fix the problems in their own area, they abandon ship and run here. Look at Afghanistan, most recently, and central America also recently (southern border crisis), yada yada yada.

Its not that I have ANYTHING against people from foreign places. I generally love all mankind. The problem is that I'm afraid the people coming here in droves are ill informed about what it took US to achieve these things, and when the time comes to push back against our oppressors (the time may be near), they will run in cowardice instead of staying and fighting for freedom and justice for all.

I'm glad you are not one of those who would run from your problems, but are looking for a place to learn, express and observe ideas. I look forward to seeing your thoughts. God bless.

Hello all, good day.

Thanks all.
Let me guess, you're a prince who needs to get $50M out of the bank and you need our help? Likely story...fool me once!

Let me guess, you're a prince who needs to get $50M out of the bank and you need our help? Likely story...fool me once!
Would you rather be civil?

The way you go about it would look like there aren't normal people living there!

Moreover, it is only the greed to want more that would make you fall for such cheap snares of fraudulence.

And take care. I don't get angry.

Forum List

Back