Zone1 Hello hello hello

And yet they seem to do pretty well. And not many advanced countries spend too much energy putting people in jail for speech and for the most part their press is as good or better than ours.

Gee, what do you make of that?
LOL people in europe are arrested for religious speech and calling gays and trannies what they are.

Last edited:
Sorry, is "advanced" too complicated for you?
How about first world countries? Is that clearer?

I can't say that I've looked for it, but I've got nothing that tells me what a first world country is.

I'm new here..
That's obvious... but the question is if you are a new sok or really a newbie..
You should listen to what I say because I'm usually right.
And that doesn't help your case.. but why not give you the benefit of the doubt.. welcome to the nut farm..

:coffee:

cc3fb61df5200eca518fe22adf03e073.gif

how you get from my post to I'm a fascist is pretty fascinating. can't wait to see your opinions on other issues. I bet they're equally, er, fascinating.
You said you wanted to disarm the civilian population, the implication being that they would then be no longer be able to defend themselves against tyranny.

That is a most fascist position to take especially as disarming the populace is part and parcel of Fascist ideology.

You said you wanted to disarm the civilian population, the implication being that they would then be no longer be able to defend themselves against tyranny.

That is a most fascist position to take especially as disarming the populace is part and parcel of Fascist ideology.
so any country that has strict gun control is fascist?
or do you want to reconsider your answer?

ETA: are you one of those guys who think the 2A was put there to insure citizens could fight the government if necessary? If so, are you high?

Last edited:
so any country that has strict gun control is fascist?
or do you want to reconsider your answer?

ETA: are you one of those guys who think the 2A was put there to insure citizens could fight the government if necessary? If so, are you high?
On November 15, 2015, are you aware that they had 3 terrorists inside the Bataclan massacring people and that one of the terrorists was shot down and you know by whom? Well by a police commissioner who passed by after work who has the right to be armed at all times so we French citizens are at the mercy here in France of terrorist scumbags or any other threats because we are not armed.

Forum List

Back