Hello From The SouthWest

ou forgot Choice #4.
1640554963479.png

oh yes..the dead fighting to get to the polls.

I won't be asking for their ID !!!!!!!!!!!!

No, she probably never said that. But you can bet that Willie Brown did on numerous occasions.

I don't really know who that is, but I still marked your comment as funny because by jove I think you decoded my message!!

gettyimages-1208627297-612x612.jpg

:auiqs.jpg: exactly right...... LOL....

waiting in expectancy for her next name change :tongue: LOL what a fuckward she is.
I have a new one for her. In fact, Imma gonna call her that from now on, switching back and forth to pooterhead. So...the new name is....drumroll......

:hhello: SEEEEE MEEEEEE :hhello:

So...just curious, new guy. gal? Have you been regaled with all the meanies yet via pm? I'd be one of them, ya know. Cuz what you see is what you get with me. Others....not so much. All I gotta say is....believe nothing of what you hear, half of what you see. And vice versa.

Oh, and putting out the milk bowl in friendliness you will get a rabid animal hounding you.

Just a heads up.

No, that was me,.. I was Potterhead until everybody thought I was a guy and then I was The Doctor's Wife and everybody thought I was married to a doctor, so now I'm FJB for fuck Joe Biden. XD Anyways, welcome to the forum. :biggrin: (Btw, some of the people in this thread I have on ignore for the record and I know who they are and they know who they are too. Just thought I would point that out. I can't tell you on here which ones are liars and meatheads, but if you want to know more about them and why they're on ignore I can PM you if you wish. :) )
So you changed your user name just cause everybody thought you were married to a doctor, :cuckoo: damn you sure worry a lot about what other posters think about you. I had no idea thst was you I was getting those reps from as FJB.

lol. No. She joined as Potterhead because she WUVS harry potter. Then she changed her nic to The Doctors Wife. Now she is FJB..which won't last long.

I call her pooterhead because that's what she is.

Anyway....tell us more about yourself.

Edited cuz you posted info that I missed.

We're nosey, ya know. :auiqs.jpg:
For once I agree with you about your thoughts on the doctors wife,that made sense to change the user name to that one sense many thought she was a dude,this last one makes no sense at all though,I agree with you,thst user name of hers won’t last very long before she changes it again.

No, that was me,.. I was Potterhead until everybody thought I was a guy and then I was The Doctor's Wife and everybody thought I was married to a doctor, so now I'm FJB for fuck Joe Biden. XD Anyways, welcome to the forum. :biggrin: (Btw, some of the people in this thread I have on ignore for the record and I know who they are and they know who they are too. Just thought I would point that out. I can't tell you on here which ones are liars and meatheads, but if you want to know more about them and why they're on ignore I can PM you if you wish. :) )

You do realize there is an FBJ on here and everyone will confuse you two now and he likes to eat pie out of his date's ass! That is, when he can get a date.

No I don't, I like this username better anyways. Who cares what the liberals on here think. :biggrin:
You sure care,you just admitted you cared thst people thought you were married to a doctor,if I were in your shoes the last thing on my mind would be I wouldn’t give a shit if people thought I was married to a doctor,also the user name is lame,last one much better,if you were going to change it you should have gone all the way with it saying fuck joe biden,people who see those three letters arent going to have a clue what it stands for,I myself didn’t have a clue what it meant and I was one of the few posters here who knew from the very beginning when you were potter head that you were female.

So...just curious, new guy. gal? Have you been regaled with all the meanies yet via pm? I'd be one of them, ya know. Cuz what you see is what you get with me. Others....not so much. All I gotta say is....believe nothing of what you hear, half of what you see. And vice versa.

Oh, and putting out the milk bowl in friendliness you will get a rabid animal hounding you.

Just a heads up.

Guy.

No, I have not gotten any PM's.

I am not here to bash with those who think differently....or even attempt to dialogue with them.

At least not in the general forums (most places it is the politics forum that is the most active and, sad to say, the most worthless).

For once I agree with you about your thoughts on the doctors wife,that made sense to change the user name to that one sense many thought she was a dude,this last one makes no sense at all though,I agree with you,thst user name of hers won’t last very long before she changes it again.

I actually like it but what if I do? It's not really hurting anybody or anything.

You do realize there is an FBJ on here and everyone will confuse you two now and he likes to eat pie out of his date's ass! That is, when he can get a date.

Lol I find it pretty hard to believe if people actually pay attention to what it spells out and I definitely don't act like him either.

You sure care,

All I meant is I don't care if people are mean or insulting to me. I get tired of trying to explain myself over and over again repeatedly though. That's why I've changed my username a couple times before. I'm not sure if they would let me have a username with the phrase typed out entirely.

I actually like it but what if I do? It's not really hurting anybody or anything.

Lol I find it pretty hard to believe if people actually pay attention to what it spells out and I definitely don't act like him either.

All I meant is I don't care if people are mean or insulting to me. I get tired of trying to explain myself over and over again repeatedly though. That's why I've changed my username a couple times before. I'm not sure if they would let me have a username with the phrase typed out entirely.
Knowing you a couple months from now you’ll change it to fuck joe biden or something else which also won’t last very long either :auiqs.jpg: :rofl: I been here 14 years and I only changed it once in thst timeframe and plan on keeping this one fir good.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back