Hello From The SouthWest

btw...I think JGalt is a clothing store/manufacturer.

How the heck did you ever figure that out? You must be a wizard, or at least a witch. Check out my new Spring line that going to be released in April of this coming year. :04:

silly.jpg

Whether they be retards, fanatics, or simply lazy posters, I won't be reading what they have to say. Even before signing up, I saw two or three I would put on ignore....and they are there.

That's a lot of posters :D

Uh Oh......thanks for the warning.
I have over a hundred on my iggie list. I have no time for idiots or sheep. I do keep a few off my list just so I can have a laugh now and then. A good eye roll is also good for eye exercise. Ask any teenager. :biggrin:

How the heck did you ever figure that out? You must be a wizard, or at least a witch. Check out my new Spring line that going to be released in April of this coming year. :04:

View attachment 580086
Not a witch but half pagan, half christian. As Ghandi said..."I like your christ, but not your christians. They are so unlike christ".

And...practice witchcraft and you do the dark shit, it comes back on ya threefold. So nope...not that paganish.

Google. I looked and JGalt is similar to high name fashion. So..I presumed that is the JGalt you used.

Make sure to provide a link :):)

I'm tellin' you man: If you have one single conservative or Republican bone in your body, you're going to have the living fuck hammered out of you by one or more of our less than illustrious leftists on here. Don't bother bringing up actual facts, figures, and data, because since you voted for the God King Donald J. Trump, you are a Trumpanzee, a Trumpster, a Trumpbot, and a cult-member. You will never convince them otherwise, that you are not a racist, bigot, homophobe, xenophobe, or that you really don't want to push Granny's wheelchair over a cliff.

They will not listen to you. Everything you say will be a lie. Fake news, propaganda. You must acquiesce and submit yourself to the all-knowing, all-seeing Jocephus Biden and his merry band of Democruds, lest ye be branded a heretic, a non-believer and a Kafir.

You will be reviled, hated, spat upon, accused of everything the left commits every day, and labelled a "terrorist", "insurrectionist", "traitor", and "insurgent." The Jan' 6th protest in DC will be permanently Super-Glued to your back, as if you took part in it personally. Even if your didn't, you must adamantly condemn those who took part in it, and swear your allegiance to the Half-Baked Spud currently squatting in the White House, as well as his whore of a VP. Should you not do that, expect some of the more virulent USMB members to show up at your doorstep, and burn several crosses in your front yard. You know darned well they would if they could.

Shit. This cheap vodka is kicking my ass. I guess that means I'm a "Russian Bot" or something. :alcoholic:

Not a witch but half pagan, half christian. As Ghandi said..."I like your christ, but not your christians. They are so unlike christ".

And...practice witchcraft and you do the dark shit, it comes back on ya threefold. So nope...not that paganish.

Google. I looked and JGalt is similar to high name fashion. So..I presumed that is the JGalt you used.

Nice. The half-Pagan part wants to screw my brains out, but the half-Christian part wants me to repent.

What the hell's not to like here. :laughing0301:

Last edited:
Well, at least you and I both are not fake wannabe christians pretending to be so. Thats a plus.

Trust, but verify.

-- Ronald Reagan

That does not apply in the world of political discourse or political interaction.

People on both sides can't verify a lot of what is said and it seems you can't get a consistent report from the media.

Feelings run so deep now, that it almost seem impossible that one side will begin to trust the other.

Trust, but verify.

-- Ronald Reagan

Sadly this isn't the Gipper's time any more.

Listen with an open ear when someone comes to your door with a sad story, requesting a couple bucks for gas money

But keep a loaded Glock behind your back, just in case.

--JGalt.

That does not apply in the world of political discourse or political interaction.

People on both sides can't verify a lot of what is said and it seems you can't get a consistent report from the media.

Feelings run so deep now, that it almost seem impossible that one side will begin to trust the other.

Why would the left not want to trust us? We aren't the ones who want to murder their unborn children. We aren't the ones who want to turn our own military into a bunch of prancing, mincing sissies, or turn our overseas interests over to our enemies. We aren't the people who want an all-seeing, all-knowing central government, which enslaves us from cradle to grave by the pittance of free handouts, globalist collectivism, and the suppression of the rights of an individual to live without excessive taxation without representation, surveillance by any number of three-letter-acronym agencies, undue searches and seizures, and the constant erosion of constitutional rights which our Forefathers fought, bled, and died for.

"I love this job..." :laughing0301:

You can bet that Kamala Harris never has uttered those words. And I'm not talking about her job as the VP, I'm talking about doing a job for somebody else that has absolutely nothing to do with politics only because nobody else will do it for them if ya know what I mean.

You can bet that Kamala Harris never has uttered those words. And I'm not talking about her job as the VP, I'm talking about doing a job for somebody else that has absolutely nothing to do with politics only because nobody else will do it for them if ya know what I mean.

No, she probably never said that. But you can bet that Willie Brown did on numerous occasions.

Forum List

Back