Hello From The SouthWest

I've looked in on the board from time to time.

I lost it with the board I was on:

1. It was way to slow (only 5 or 6 people who posted regularly).
2. There was no way to even engender a conversation without all the typical stereotypes coming to life.
3. I voted for Trump twice. But I don't support much of what he's done since losing the 2020 election. Somehow that made me a RINO.
4. I finally just called it quits.

I am posting to another board that has a higher concentration of left-wingers than conservatives so I stay to specific forums. There are some very thoughtful and educated folks (on both sides) that are helping me to learn.

I've put several of them on ignore already and expect to do the same here.

I need to discipline myself against the overt sillyness that routinely takes place on message boards.
It's the Wild West. Roll with it. It is a lot of fun. :)
Putting people on ignore on an Internet message board is counterproductive.

I've looked in on the board from time to time.

I lost it with the board I was on:

1. It was way to slow (only 5 or 6 people who posted regularly).
2. There was no way to even engender a conversation without all the typical stereotypes coming to life.
3. I voted for Trump twice. But I don't support much of what he's done since losing the 2020 election. Somehow that made me a RINO.
4. I finally just called it quits.

I am posting to another board that has a higher concentration of left-wingers than conservatives so I stay to specific forums. There are some very thoughtful and educated folks (on both sides) that are helping me to learn.

I've put several of them on ignore already and expect to do the same here.

I need to discipline myself against the overt sillyness that routinely takes place on message boards.

Well welcome anyway. Better put on your flameproof underwear, because the overt silliness runs rampant here. Nobody gets out of here unscathed.

:laughing0301:

a1621c7aa39257e3e787859ec8b6547d.jpg

Welcome to the Jungle
I need to discipline myself against the overt sillyness that routinely takes place on message boards
I thought that at first.
Then after I pretty much made all my positions clear by year one, I have pretty much reverted to shit posting in the Badlands.
If you can't convince them, Carpet Bomb them with memes.

Well welcome anyway. Better put on your flameproof underwear, because the overt silliness runs rampant here. Nobody gets out of here unscathed.

:laughing0301:

Especially Joe Biden. Just think about what his underwear probably looks like.

No, seriously. I just now found out. Maybe I should change my handle too. These death threats are getting to be annoying.

Seriously? You should report it if somebody is threatening you. Also, who do you want to be? Smokey, The Bandit, Snowman, Pigpen, Rubber Duck, Frog,... or something else entirely?

Hike Guy...seen any weiiiiirrrrrddd stuff on your hikes??

Many hikes have some kind of destination or feature that makes them attractive.

Can't say I've been on many hikes where there is weird stuff....but here are some I've enjoyed.

Especially Joe Biden. Just think about what his underwear probably looks like.

Seriously? You should report it if somebody is threatening you. Also, who do you want to be? Smokey, The Bandit, Snowman, Pigpen, Rubber Duck, Frog,... or something else entirely?

Only joking about the death threats. I'm keeping the name. No idea who JGalt is, but it sure drives the leftists up the wall.

It's the Wild West. Roll with it. It is a lot of fun. :)
Putting people on ignore on an Internet message board is counterproductive.

There are a couple of ways to see things.

1. An internet message board can literally become a community.
2. It can be a place to learn.
3. It can be a place to vent.

Many hikes have some kind of destination or feature that makes them attractive.

Can't say I've been on many hikes where there is weird stuff....but here are some I've enjoyed.

If I was a hiker, I'd want to hike up to the top of Everest. I heard there are a lot of dead bodies up there, they might have some money in their pockets or something. Or some of those cool brass Swedish-made pocket stoves. Those things are bringing pretty good money on Ebay.

If I was a hiker, I'd want to hike up to the top of Everest. I heard there are a lot of dead bodies up there, they might have some money in their pockets or something. Or some of those cool brass Swedish-made pocket stoves. Those things are bringing pretty good money on Ebay.

That's not hiking !!!

There are a couple of ways to see things.

1. An internet message board can literally become a community.
2. It can be a place to learn.
3. It can be a place to vent.

Be careful reading what some retards have to say. They use their mental incapacities as an excuse for bad behavior, pretends to not want to name names, but is ever so happy to spread bullshit in pms....all the while claiming enemies are on ignore but eagerly looked at just to keep up on who she wants to accuse of stalking, or wants to report, or in general needs more attention from a newb such as youself. New food for her, you are. Until you disagree with her. You'll see. Just be picky on who you befriend. It can bite.

Be careful reading what some retards have to say.

Whether they be retards, fanatics, or simply lazy posters, I won't be reading what they have to say. Even before signing up, I saw two or three I would put on ignore....and they are there.
They use their mental incapacities as an excuse for bad behavior, pretends to not want to name names, but is ever so happy to spread bullshit in pms....all the while claiming enemies are on ignore but eagerly looked at just to keep up on who she wants to accuse of stalking, or wants to report, or in general needs more attention from a newb such as youself.

That's a lot of posters :D

New food for her, you are. Until you disagree with her. You'll see. Just be picky on who you befriend. It can bite.

Uh Oh......thanks for the warning.

Forum List

Back