Hello from Texas

Glad I stumbled upon this site.
#MAGA2020
#QSENTME

You should know I LOVE Texas and I LOVE Texans, many at this forum could have already told you that I do, I spend 6 months in Texas and it was GREAT....apart from Austin which is full of SJWs and Beta Cuck Faggots, I HATED Austin.

Nice!!!! My brother has a 73 Vette, stingray, cherry red. Awesome!!!

Stingrays have always tripped my trigger, awesome. Good book "all corvettes are red" is about the C4-C5 transition and when they almost quit the corvette.

Thanks, love the car. What's in the Grand Prix?
I was just kidding about flooring with my GP! :) I just saw this. It's just stock 2005 GP GTP plus all the goodies at the time. I'm still driving it! 129k miles, and I've gone from NY to PHX, to NY, to PHX, on it! Twice cross-country. My top speed i dared to do was 128mph, but i coulda gone a little higher before I hit the 149mph limit. It was still so smooth at that speed.

Stingrays have always tripped my trigger, awesome. Good book "all corvettes are red" is about the C4-C5 transition and when they almost quit the corvette.

I was just kidding about flooring with my GP! :) I just saw this. It's just stock 2005 GP GTP plus all the goodies at the time. I'm still driving it! 129k miles, and I've gone from NY to PHX, to NY, to PHX, on it! Twice cross-country. My top speed i dared to do was 128mph, but i coulda gone a little higher before I hit the 149mph limit. It was still so smooth at that speed.

You had a stock GP at 149 ...? "I'ma have ta call Buuullshit" on that one (with the Texas twang ha!)
#MAGA2020
#QSENTME

You should know I LOVE Texas and I LOVE Texans, many at this forum could have already told you that I do, I spend 6 months in Texas and it was GREAT....apart from Austin which is full of SJWs and Beta Cuck Faggots, I HATED Austin.

LUCY it's very nice to meet you! Texas is a unique place! I've loved it for many years! Austin...we don't claim that sh*& anymore...it used to be an awesome place and great music venue. Not so much these days as you found out.
#MAGA2020
#QSENTME
Welcome to the site. The #1 rule around here is HAVE FUN!
f we're
Then I should invite my Democratic family to the party! If we're gonna have fun we might as well have BIG FUN!!

No the # 1 rule around here is to have a thick skin.
I was raised to have thick skin and take a joke!

You had a stock GP at 149 ...? "I'ma have ta call Buuullshit" on that one (with the Texas twang ha!)
#MAGA2020
#QSENTME

LUCY it's very nice to meet you! Texas is a unique place! I've loved it for many years! Austin...we don't claim that sh*& anymore...it used to be an awesome place and great music venue. Not so much these days as you found out.
#MAGA2020
#QSENTME
f we're
Then I should invite my Democratic family to the party! If we're gonna have fun we might as well have BIG FUN!!

No, my top speed is governor limited to 149. I know I can get higher if that's overridden. The fastest I dared to go was 128. But I coulda gone the whole way with no problem. Just didn't want to get pulled over in texas, and I was happy enough with my speed.

Last edited:

#MAGA2020
#QSENTME

#MAGA2020
#QSENTME
f we're

GP GTP Supercharged and fully loaded. what makes this funny?

But actually mine's way better than that. But it kinda looks the same.

The pic also has the same problem that I do with the headlights going foggy. THere was no way to clean them. You can try but they go foggy again. But I put new headlights on, and it's good again!

#MAGA2020
#QSENTME

That’s great to hear from you Lucy,I am making plans to move to San Antonio in the future but it’s cool to here you like all parts as well. My lifelong dream of course was to live in California but that state is becoming a shithole thanks to the corrupt government there so that’s out,there’s a reason so many are leaving thst state,

Forum List

Back