Hello from North Carolina

rtipton10

Rookie
Mar 9, 2009
New to this forum and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Robyn and I am a single mom. My kids are Awesome. I lost my job after a plant shut down in August of 08 and have yet to see anything that Obama has done to help this country? What about you? I would also love to know why this man would want to be the President of the United States and wont wear a pin with the American flag to me this was his first mistake of many to come!!

hey from the mtns of nc....obama carried nc...i bet you damned near died....i wished jobs would come back to nc..but they left long before obama got here

New to this forum and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Robyn and I am a single mom. My kids are Awesome. I lost my job after a plant shut down in August of 08 and have yet to see anything that Obama has done to help this country? What about you? I would also love to know why this man would want to be the President of the United States and wont wear a pin with the American flag to me this was his first mistake of many to come!!

Obama has been wearing flag pins for a long time...not that it matters.

Do you live in a cave?

Forum List

Back