Hello from NorCal

Hamilcar

Rookie
Jan 29, 2014
Northern California
Greetings from Northern California.

I'm a long time member of another forum that came to a crashing halt a few days ago, so I thought I would expand my horizons a bit. Not sure when and if it will come back...

That, and the other forum had turned pretty one-sided; I was getting bored with everyone agreeing with me. : )

So I think I'll jump right in...

I'm a long time member of another forum that came to a crashing halt a few days ago, so I thought I would expand my horizons a bit. Not sure when and if it will come back...

That, and the other forum had turned pretty one-sided; I was getting bored with everyone agreeing with me. : )

Welcome to USMB, Hamilcar. We're happy to have you here, and hope you enjoy the boards.

Hiya and welcome.

I think it's against forum rules for any two posters to agree more than half the time........

Greetings and salutations to you Hamilcar! Welcome to USMB.

welcome_089.gif

I'm sure that not everyone will agree with you here......have fun...

Forum List

Back