Hello from NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stumbled across this site a few days ago and love the heated discussions. I especially like the fact that both sides of the political aisle are represented.

I hope I can add something of value to the debates and maybe even learn a thing or two. As you can see from my avatar, I hope the Orange baby is history come November.

Time permitting will try to be a regular contributor. Ciao!

If you're not Italian using Ciao is gay as fuk!!!
But welcome anyway....
Hmmm....I say Ciao and that makes you think gay? Feeling a bit insecure, are we?

Just kidding. Thanks for the welcome!
Welcome! I give you credit as most the conservative posters here would have spelled it “chow”.

I'm gonna stop here since these kind of discussions aren't allowed in the intro threads and I'm surprised the mods let it get this far.
Mods,feel free to delete any of my posts you feel break the rules.
I'm perfectly willing to wait for the proper time and forum to insult our newest liberal.

Thanks OldLady
I stumbled across this site a few days ago and love the heated discussions. I especially like the fact that both sides of the political aisle are represented.

I hope I can add something of value to the debates and maybe even learn a thing or two. As you can see from my avatar, I hope the Orange baby is history come November.

But welcome anyway....
Hmmm....I say Ciao and that makes you think gay? Feeling a bit insecure, are we?

Just kidding. Thanks for the welcome!
Welcome! I give you credit as most the conservative posters here would have spelled it “chow”.

Just stop...
You and Mange can pretend to speak french to each other later tonight at the gay bar.

Welcome!

View attachment 354631

Thanks!
NJ was named after White Colonists. The name should be banned form our collective memories.

Welcome. Not too many here from NJoisey nursing homes for sure.
They all had the name Jersey? How strange. I thought that was cows.
tldr

But welcome anyway....
Naw! Just a bit "Jolly". (hehe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back