Hello from NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna stop here since these kind of discussions aren't allowed in the intro threads and I'm surprised the mods let it get this far.
Mods,feel free to delete any of my posts you feel break the rules.
I'm perfectly willing to wait for the proper time and forum to insult our newest liberal.
Awww...did I hurt your little feelings? :itsok:

LOL....you dont Know me very well do you?
Or this forum. I'm truly surprised they havent deleted a bunch of posts already...including yours.
But have no fear cupcake.....I'll be seeing you around.
:itsok:

I can't step out of the room for half an hour, can I?
This is Introductions. No insulting and such.
Just pretend y'all are nice.
Whew! If this is how they welcome me, I can't wait for the first time I do say something controversial! Thanks!

Given your intro nothing you say should be hard to debunk.
All I ask....? is dont become another RightWinger!!!
One leftist moron is enough for comedy value.
In fact he might just get pissed if you horn into his territory.
He's held the title for so long he may even become violent!
Down boy. It looks like a lot of people here haven't been taking their meds. Hope you get some help.

Hush Jr.
You're far from old enough or man enough to call me boy.
That shit might fly in the gay bars you frequent but not here.
:itsok:

Ooooooh....a single emoji!!!!
I'm Fuken devestated!!!
Well, one seemed more than enough, and judging by your reaction, it did the trick.

And oh, talk to your pal about spelling corrections. It's spelled, "devastated".

And since you liked it so much...here's another one...:itsok:

I always appreciate spelling corrections since I dont use spell check,thanks.
Even though it was a brain fart I still appreciate it.
Tell that to your buddy. He corrected mine and so just passing along the advice.

I'm gonna stop here since these kind of discussions aren't allowed in the intro threads and I'm surprised the mods let it get this far.
Mods,feel free to delete any of my posts you feel break the rules.
I'm perfectly willing to wait for the proper time and forum to insult our newest liberal.
Mod's already been here and gone. You are safe, it appears.

Whew! If this is how they welcome me, I can't wait for the first time I do say something controversial! Thanks!
It's not the controversy, it's the stupidity.
Now tell us how Trump ruined your life even though you still have an Internet connection.
Talk about setting a low bar. This is what makes you happy about Rump? An internet connection?

No wonder he loves "his poorly educated". I guess, trumptards will be trumptards.
Tell me what you don't like about Trump so I can rip your lies to shreds.
Tell me again what a joy it is to have an internet connection!! LOL. And people wonder how Rump ever got elected.

1593056117011.png

It's a matter of "Zones" on USMB.. This is one of few places where folks are required to ATTEMPT civility... There's a map of Zones in the Posting Guidelines on the Home Page. No GPS required.. Just that chip implant in your neck will take care of the tracking.... LOL.... Welcome..

I stumbled across this site a few days ago and love the heated discussions. I especially like the fact that both sides of the political aisle are represented.

I hope I can add something of value to the debates and maybe even learn a thing or two. As you can see from my avatar, I hope the Orange baby is history come November.

Time permitting will try to be a regular contributor. Ciao!
Welcome. What you are saying is you hope that the country is history by November. Have fun here!

It's a matter of "Zones" on USMB.. This is one of few places where folks are required to ATTEMPT civility... There's a map of Zones in the Posting Guidelines on the Home Page. No GPS required.. Just that chip implant in your neck will take care of the tracking.... LOL.... Welcome..
Thanks!

I stumbled across this site a few days ago and love the heated discussions. I especially like the fact that both sides of the political aisle are represented.

I hope I can add something of value to the debates and maybe even learn a thing or two. As you can see from my avatar, I hope the Orange baby is history come November.

Welcome. What you are saying is you hope that the country is history by November. Have fun here!
You mean, it's much better to have a pandemic, massive unemployment, an orange bozo in charge who is only interested in tweeting crazy stuff on a daily basis? Okey-dokey.

And thanks for the welcome!

You mean, it's much better to have a pandemic, massive unemployment, an orange bozo in charge who is only interested in tweeting crazy stuff on a daily basis? Okey-dokey.

You have learned your Media spoon fed lessons well. Maybe dig a little deeper and you might gain a different perspective.

Goodbye the opposite of Hello.

You have learned your Media spoon fed lessons well. Maybe dig a little deeper and you might gain a different perspective.
Let me guess, you're a trumptard? Yup, thought so. Now, go play in traffic or something.

Did you think that up all by yourself? And you guys wonder why you are called a trumptard.

Did you think that up all by yourself? And you guys wonder why you are called a trumptard.

I am a Deplorable.

^ ' As you can see from my avatar, I hope the Orange baby is history come November. '

baby bars.jpg

perhaps you will be able to change it to ^^^ that ^^^.

WELCOME!

^ ' As you can see from my avatar, I hope the Orange baby is history come November. '

View attachment 354791

perhaps you will be able to change it to ^^^ that ^^^.

WELCOME!
Yeah, that is a much more apt avatar! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back