Hello from NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stumbled across this site a few days ago and love the heated discussions. I especially like the fact that both sides of the political aisle are represented.

I hope I can add something of value to the debates and maybe even learn a thing or two. As you can see from my avatar, I hope the Orange baby is history come November.

Time permitting will try to be a regular contributor. Ciao!
Welcome. What you are saying is you hope that the country is history by November. Have fun here!
You mean, it's much better to have a pandemic, massive unemployment, an orange bozo in charge who is only interested in tweeting crazy stuff on a daily basis? Okey-dokey.

And thanks for the welcome!
You have learned your Media spoon fed lessons well. Maybe dig a little deeper and you might gain a different perspective.
Let me guess, you're a trumptard? Yup, thought so. Now, go play in traffic or something.
Here is a sentence from your opening statement:
" I hope I can add something of value to the debates and maybe even learn a thing or two ".
You've already broken out with the Trumptard and go kill yourself responses in your opening thread! LOL :auiqs.jpg:

I stumbled across this site a few days ago and love the heated discussions. I especially like the fact that both sides of the political aisle are represented.

I hope I can add something of value to the debates and maybe even learn a thing or two. As you can see from my avatar, I hope the Orange baby is history come November.

Welcome. What you are saying is you hope that the country is history by November. Have fun here!
You mean, it's much better to have a pandemic, massive unemployment, an orange bozo in charge who is only interested in tweeting crazy stuff on a daily basis? Okey-dokey.

You have learned your Media spoon fed lessons well. Maybe dig a little deeper and you might gain a different perspective.
Let me guess, you're a trumptard? Yup, thought so. Now, go play in traffic or something.
" I hope I can add something of value to the debates and maybe even learn a thing or two ".
You've already broken out with the Trumptard and go kill yourself responses in your opening thread! LOL :auiqs.jpg:
Obviously, I did not mean trumptards. What can you learn from racists, bigots etc? But you knew that.

Right back at ya...LOL :auiqs.jpg:

welcome!

asbestos suits can be purchased in the gift shop

welcome!

Thanks for the welcome!

welcome!

Thanks for the welcome!

glad to have another rational person on board!

enjoy!

Yes he's not off to a good start, but what else should we expect from a TDS type? Zero.
Did you get your sexual insecurities resolved? You may want to work on that before posting further.

You may want to start packing your bags already....

People continue to have trouble with understanding the rules for intro threads. It is one of the few places where we at least pretend to be civilized. If you can’t, then don’t bother responding.

It has come to my attention that we have a number of NEW members who have come on mass from another site. That means y’all know each other, have battled with each for ages, and probably consider each other to be trolls. We don’t care.

Everyone comes here with a clean slate. Everyone is expected to read the rules and become familiar with them.

What we absolutely do not allow is the bringing of drama and baggage from elsewhere to here. It has happened before and caused no end of trouble for us.

Consider this your new home, treat it and each with respect (ok...not likely,but I will be optimistic!) and try to provide some good, thoughtful discussions!

Thank you,

You can now remove your seatbelts, put on your earphones, and enjoy your flight. A flight attendant will be along shortly with the booze.

Coyote

7239176A-D682-46C9-8057-BB11D375F20B.jpeg

Welcome, Magnus! Glad to have you aboard! I learn lots of stuff here--well, mostly I google it; don't trust what anyone on social media says....
Kick off your shoes and stay awhile. Have a royal nibble.
View attachment 354635
Sounds like great advice. I will do my best to follow. Thank you!
What level TDS are you on? 1-10? But welcome

Obviously, I did not mean trumptards. What can you learn from racists, bigots etc? But you knew that.

Right back at ya...LOL :auiqs.jpg:
I see, so you wanted to engage in vigorous debate with other Trump hating Liberals who think exactly like you. Got it.

People continue to have trouble with understanding the rules for intro threads. It is one of the few places where we at least pretend to be civilized. If you can’t, then don’t bother responding.

It has come to my attention that we have a number of NEW members who have come on mass from another site. That means y’all know each other, have battled with each for ages, and probably consider each other to be trolls. We don’t care.

Everyone comes here with a clean slate. Everyone is expected to read the rules and become familiar with them.

What we absolutely do not allow is the bringing of drama and baggage from elsewhere to here. It has happened before and caused no end of trouble for us.

Consider this your new home, treat it and each with respect (ok...not likely,but I will be optimistic!) and try to provide some good, thoughtful discussions!

Thank you,

You can now remove your seatbelts, put on your earphones, and enjoy your flight. A flight attendant will be along shortly with the booze.

Coyote

View attachment 354901
Thanks for the welcome. Just an FYI, I don't know any of these guys. I was just responding in kind to their welcome.

So, no baggage on my side.

Welcome!

View attachment 354631

Thanks!
NJ was named after White Colonists. The name should be banned form our collective memories.

Welcome. Not too many here from NJoisey nursing homes for sure.

Welcome!

View attachment 354631

Thanks!
NJ was named after White Colonists. The name should be banned form our collective memories.

They all had the name Jersey? How strange. I thought that was cows.

Prepare for major abuse.

If you can justify your position, great.

If you are just another left wing asshole, then don't waste our time.

Prepare for major abuse.

I pray for a democrat that can make some sense of all this

Prepare for major abuse.

LOL. Another basement-dwelling roach and his/her threats. Oooo...I'm shaking.

Welcome!

View attachment 354631

Thanks!

Sorry, not from any nursing home. But keep looking and who knows, you may find your nursing home soul mate. Good luck.

Welcome!

View attachment 354631

Thanks!

Sorry, not from any nursing home. But keep looking and who knows, you may find your nursing home soul mate. Good luck.
Welcome. That was a bad response sorry. But you guys up their in the NE aren't having a lot of luck in keeping nursing home residents alive. Good for medicare and medicaid cost efficiency.

Prepare for major abuse.

It would have been more honest if you had introduced yourself as hating Trump and anyone who supports him. Instead you presented yourself as someone welcoming both sides of the debate. It makes you look like a phony.

Prepare for major abuse.

It would have been more honest if you had introduced yourself as hating Trump and anyone who supports him. Instead you presented yourself as someone welcoming both sides of the debate. It makes you look like a phony.
I would have thought my avatar would have given me away. And yes, I do welcome both sides of a debate.

But this thread was no debate. Assholes and their insults. So, I respond in kind. Let me know if you are still confused.

Welcome!

View attachment 354631

Thanks!

Welcome. That was a bad response sorry. But you guys up their in the NE aren't having a lot of luck in keeping nursing home residents alive. Good for medicare and medicaid cost efficiency.
Well then say that. Instead of implying that I come from a nursing home.

Again, I respond in kind. Do you guys want a debate? Sure. You want to trade insults...no problem. I will give as good as I get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back