Hello from New Mexico

I thought i posted in this thread already? Is there two of them?

Nevermind the other is the delete the dummy thread.

Last edited:
I got this PM from "Yurt":

Contents of PM deleted. CW
OP said:
I forgot! CW fucked up my quote commands. said:
Better grow a thicker skin NM Weatherman.

This is one of the few sites that doesn't tip heavily towards one side of the political spectrum or the other. As a result we have our share of serious debaters, serious jokesters, serious assholes and serious loonies.

You kinda have to start learning the personalities around here and knowing who will engage in a serious discussion, and who to just go ahead and dismiss out of hand and essentially ignore. Also if you feel like having a witty discussion about nothing in particular this is also the place to come and hang.

Anyway, welcome to the board.

C ya
Don't come back, fuckwit! See how big a fuckin' hole you leave in this place.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am wondering today if I made a mistake signing on here. It seems there is very little political debate on the issues but constant flaming and ad hominem attacks. If you speak your mind, speak up, post your interpretations, views, opinions, the flamers here move your threads around, call you a troll (and other epithets) and try to intimidate you with "rep points" as you try to get out your opinions.

I have played these types of games before....but....not for long...those who try to intimidate others out of their freedom of speech rate very low in my opinion, just below hypocrites.

I am beginning to wonder if I wandered into a clone of snafu-ed or Daily KOS...

No. You have stumbled upon the best fucking site there is. Hang around....you'll see.:lol:

I think we scared him off. Considering his post was whinny and self righteous it's a good thing.
No shit! Got to be a Hannity prick!

I have asked the non-existent "webmasters" to delete my membership from this crap site. If it isn't done by tomorrow, then fuck you all. Get ready for some fun.
You can't unring the bell here, fuckwit. You're in the record. Change your name and come back with some fuckin' balls! We play "ball in hand" here!

Last edited:
We play "ball in hand" here!

Only one?

I usually cup 'em both.
... from our "Life sucks, wear a cup" department.

As a "hannity prick" myself, I would take offense if I cared enough to. I've discovered I like the more brass knuckles play than the kid gloves over there, although there are times I really enjoy that too. Oh well... we live we learn, we kick em in the ding-ding.

We play "ball in hand" here!

Only one?

I usually cup 'em both.

As a "hannity prick" myself, I would take offense if I cared enough to. I've discovered I like the more brass knuckles play than the kid gloves over there, although there are times I really enjoy that too. Oh well... we live we learn, we kick em in the ding-ding.
You haven't appeared to me to be a Hannity Prick. A Hannity Prick first claims to have tough skin and then tucks his tail and bow-wows out when somebody slaps his little hand. You're no Hannity Prick. As a matter of fact, I know I have pos repped you for something...maybe not recently, but I do remember.

I pull no punches....wear no gloves...have few friends.

I judge quickly, tell the truth to a fault, could not possibly care less what you think of me. It is what I think of me that counts.

For the edification of those unfamiliar with "ball in hand", it is a seldom used rule in gentlemanly billiard games wherein if you commit a que ball foul, you are in deep shit! Your opponent can place the que ball anywhere on the table and shoot in any direction he wants. He does not have to shoot from behind the sissy line. In other words, it's a tougher fuckin' game!

The smaller the balls, the easier that is to do.​

I have coconuts!!​

You haven't seen my hands...

There's no knead of that...

6a00bf76d0a9b7438300c2251fe697549d-500pi

Only one?

I usually cup 'em both.

You haven't appeared to me to be a Hannity Prick. A Hannity Prick first claims to have tough skin and then tucks his tail and bow-wows out when somebody slaps his little hand. You're no Hannity Prick. As a matter of fact, I know I have pos repped you for something...maybe not recently, but I do remember.

I pull no punches....wear no gloves...have few friends.

I judge quickly, tell the truth to a fault, could not possibly care less what you think of me. It is what I think of me that counts.

For the edification of those unfamiliar with "ball in hand", it is a seldom used rule in gentlemanly billiard games wherein if you commit a que ball foul, you are in deep shit! Your opponent can place the que ball anywhere on the table and shoot in any direction he wants. He does not have to shoot from behind the sissy line. In other words, it's a tougher fuckin' game!
LOL... well thanks asaratis. I'll take that as high praise indeed.

But, tis true. I cut my teeth on the Hannity Boards. I still am there, but in a more limited capacity, because it seems the real action is here.

I learned early on that a thick skin is essential, and rarely does something get under it anymore. I have been stung a few times by neg rep, and realize that's part of the game, and if I want to play rough, I have to accept those slaps and cuts too. But I also shoot back. heh heh heh.

I had no problem with Weatherman here, but I hadn't seen too much of what he'd posted on other types of threads from the ones I usually crap all over. ;) So I dunno what happened elsewhere.

Anyway, thanks asa. You know now, if you hadn't before, not all of us Hannity alums are thin skinned whimps. ;) Then again, to my friends who came over from hannity beforehand and are still here... I knew that. :lol:

That is true according to Wikipedia, but the most radical thing I ever did was march in a march for women's rights decades ago in Salt Lake City, Utah...

it's all good, i wasn't calling you out on it, just pointing out an interesting bit o trivia. welcome to the board!

Hi Del, I know you weren't calling me out...I am a veteran of flame wars and trolls, and I don't do them anymore.

For those who don't know Albuquerque, I live in the Nob Hill district along Central Ave. (this is historic Route 66). My neighborhood is just east of UNM, a liberal university in a predominately liberal state. I do not feel like I have any representation in DC as I am a right-leaning Independent and New Mexico sends nothing but Democrats to Santa Fe and DC. So I am really glad I found USMessageBoard, and as a bonus, all you welcoming folks. That doesn't mean we won't get into it, but I will respect all your opinions.

I don't know what kind of games you assholes are playing here but I do know I have no time for this. C ya. Got better things to do...

I don't know what kind of games you assholes are playing here but I do know I have no time for this. C ya. Got better things to do...

Better grow a thicker skin NM Weatherman.

This is one of the few sites that doesn't tip heavily towards one side of the political spectrum or the other. As a result we have our share of serious debaters, serious jokesters, serious assholes and serious loonies.

You kinda have to start learning the personalities around here and knowing who will engage in a serious discussion, and who to just go ahead and dismiss out of hand and essentially ignore. Also if you feel like having a witty discussion about nothing in particular this is also the place to come and hang.

Anyway, welcome to the board.

C ya

I have asked the non-existent "webmasters" to delete my membership from this crap site. If it isn't done by tomorrow, then fuck you all. Get ready for some fun.

LMFAO.

Putz.

bwaaahahahaa

one little neg rep from dear ol' yurt and the spaz loses it :lol:

:(:(

Can you feel the power! I mean can you "FEEL" the power?

Difficult to do TV evangelists while typing.......:lol:
That would be entirely too powerful...Yurt actually touching the possessed and driving out evil spirits on camera. Nobody would believe it without video. Benny Hinn does it all the time!:lol:

Forum List

Back