Hello From Florida

Welcome. I see you are on the Space Coast. So am I. I'm in Melbourne, where do you hang your hat??
Viera

Hell, I work at the Court House in Viera. I work for the Brevard County Sheriffs Department. Welcome aboard.
We may have met. Then i have been to the court house a few times and was a jury formen before know a couple deputies also. Know a lot of cops in melbourne

LOL I work with 44 Trump loving deputies. My niece is married to a Melbourne cop. Charlie McClure.

Welcome. I see you are on the Space Coast. So am I. I'm in Melbourne, where do you hang your hat??
Viera

Hell, I work at the Court House in Viera. I work for the Brevard County Sheriffs Department. Welcome aboard.
We may have met. Then i have been to the court house a few times and was a jury formen before know a couple deputies also. Know a lot of cops in melbourne

LOL I work with 44 Trump loving deputies. My niece is married to a Melbourne cop. Charlie McClure.
don't know charlie . most of the cops I interacted with in Melbourne in the area of Bab cock and university not one of your nicer areas sadly.
we may have met as much as I have been to the court house and I live off Viera blvd

Viera

don't know charlie . most of the cops I interacted with in Melbourne in the area of Bab cock and university not one of your nicer areas sadly.
we may have met as much as I have been to the court house and I live off Viera blvd

Charlie used to work nights on University. No shortage of calls there. He know works doing something else. He's and FTO and has been with them for about 10 years.

As for me. I work in CSC where I monitor things in the Court House. Lots of multi tasking galore. Just starting to bring inmates in and have trials this Chinese virus crap has played havoc with how they run the Court House.

Viera

Charlie used to work nights on University. No shortage of calls there. He know works doing something else. He's and FTO and has been with them for about 10 years.

As for me. I work in CSC where I monitor things in the Court House. Lots of multi tasking galore. Just starting to bring inmates in and have trials this Chinese virus crap has played havoc with how they run the Court House.
if charlie worked that area previously to to 2017 around a 10 year period we may have met. I interacted with a lot of cops there and yes its a really busy zone in Melbourne perhaps one of the more crime ridden areas in the city.

I have a buddy in Maine we called "bunker bob" spose cause he had a 50bmg, fireworks license and liked to blow things up. Yeah I helped.

I got the nick name in the 70s from freindss
I have a buddy in Maine we called "bunker bob" spose cause he had a 50bmg, fireworks license and liked to blow things up. Yeah I helped.
I got the nickname back in the 70s do the how I dealt with some Thug trespassers who thought they were badasses and decided to try to bully me due to there being 4 of them and one of me..
Their plan failed .

Forum List

Back