What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zone1 hello from an idiot

FJB

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I like DeSantis but Trump seems to be what is called for in these trying times. What about you?

I like them both, but I like DeSantis better.

OP
N

nomadic5

Gold Member
Reaction score
Join the club. I've been a Christian for years and I still can't figure Him out,... So I've reduced to stories about Him preaching the Gospel through the miraculous music of rock and roll.
Christian rock?

I heard someone once say that there's no such thing because the beat in rock is.. un-Christian. I don't know. I used to listen to plain old rock: Phil Collins, Bowie, Journey, Led Zepplin, but I kind of "grew up" (still like some of it though)

lg325

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Once I know your mind I will let you know :) As for me found some not totally like minded but I like them all any way.
Thanks. have you found them?

mamooth

Platinum Member
Reaction score
OP, if you're looking for a SafeSpace where Trump cult sore-losers will give each other emotional support by weeping on each others' shoulders, you've found the right place. This thread would have told you that.

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I voted for Trump and plan to vote for him again. The libs say that is idiotic but, hey, they are libs. Who cares? We care what morons think?

I like DeSantis but Trump seems to be what is called for in these trying times. What about you?

Agreed!

I see Trump's faults and foibles, but I believe he's still the best president we've had in a very long time.

I did a casual survey and found that this board agrees with me -- pro-Trump, anti-abortion, anti-illegal immigration -- about three to one. There are lib mods who make it hard at times, but I still think this is about the best board of its kind.

And there are leftist trolls aplenty, but they're entertaining to play with.

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What's the percentage of liberals here?

they appear to be outnumbered :) unlike some other forums :(

I did a casual count and we're ahead three to one, or so.

They're louder but there are more of us. About the same as out in the real world.

• Thanks
Reactions: FJB
OP
N

nomadic5

Gold Member
Reaction score
Agreed!

I see Trump's faults and foibles, but I believe he's still the best president we've had in a very long time.

I did a casual survey and found that this board agrees with me -- pro-Trump, anti-abortion, anti-illegal immigration -- about three to one. There are lib mods who make it hard at times, but I still think this is about the best board of its kind.

And there are leftist trolls aplenty, but they're entertaining to play with.

entertaining? I don't like that kind of entertainment. They just don't seem to make sense, so it's kind ofboring discussing issues with them

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
entertaining? I don't like that kind of entertainment. They just don't seem to make sense, so it's kind ofboring discussing issues with them

They often don't discuss. They bleat and yammer.

I admit I bleat and yammer back.

mamooth

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I did a casual survey and found that this board agrees with me -- pro-Trump, anti-abortion, anti-illegal immigration -- about three to one.
What do you expect?

Most liberals have jobs. Most conservatives are at home smokin' dope, collecting subsidies and badmouthing their country on message boards.

Generally, the liberals you get are the retirees, like me.

airplanemechanic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What do you expect?

Most liberals have jobs. Most conservatives are at home smokin' dope, collecting subsidies and badmouthing their country on message boards.

Would that be why Trump won the blue collar vote hands down?

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What do you expect?

Okay, Saul.

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Reaction score
I voted for Trump and plan to vote for him again. The libs say that is idiotic but, hey, they are libs. Who cares? We care what morons think?

As USMBs predominant rightwinger I must warn you about those liberals. They are sneaky and can’t be trusted.
Don’t let your guard down

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Reaction score
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
OP, if you're looking for a SafeSpace where Trump cult sore-losers will give each other emotional support by weeping on each others' shoulders, you've found the right place. This thread would have told you that.
Manboob ^ speaks out of his ass so much, he is now officially fluent in Fart.

mamooth

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Manboob ^ speaks out of his ass so much, he is now officially fluent in Fart.
OP, if you'd like to join my coterie of weepy pout-stalker bitches, this is the kind of butthurt post you'll have to make constantly.

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

Forum List