Zone1 hello from an idiot

Join the club. I've been a Christian for years and I still can't figure Him out,... So I've reduced to stories about Him preaching the Gospel through the miraculous music of rock and roll.
Christian rock?

I heard someone once say that there's no such thing because the beat in rock is.. un-Christian. I don't know. I used to listen to plain old rock: Phil Collins, Bowie, Journey, Led Zepplin, but I kind of "grew up" (still like some of it though)

I voted for Trump and plan to vote for him again. The libs say that is idiotic but, hey, they are libs. Who cares? We care what morons think?

I like DeSantis but Trump seems to be what is called for in these trying times. What about you?

Agreed!

I see Trump's faults and foibles, but I believe he's still the best president we've had in a very long time.

I did a casual survey and found that this board agrees with me -- pro-Trump, anti-abortion, anti-illegal immigration -- about three to one. There are lib mods who make it hard at times, but I still think this is about the best board of its kind.

And there are leftist trolls aplenty, but they're entertaining to play with.

Agreed!

I see Trump's faults and foibles, but I believe he's still the best president we've had in a very long time.

I did a casual survey and found that this board agrees with me -- pro-Trump, anti-abortion, anti-illegal immigration -- about three to one. There are lib mods who make it hard at times, but I still think this is about the best board of its kind.

And there are leftist trolls aplenty, but they're entertaining to play with.

entertaining? I don't like that kind of entertainment. They just don't seem to make sense, so it's kind ofboring discussing issues with them

I did a casual survey and found that this board agrees with me -- pro-Trump, anti-abortion, anti-illegal immigration -- about three to one.
What do you expect?

Most liberals have jobs. Most conservatives are at home smokin' dope, collecting subsidies and badmouthing their country on message boards.

Generally, the liberals you get are the retirees, like me.

What do you expect?

Most liberals have jobs. Most conservatives are at home smokin' dope, collecting subsidies and badmouthing their country on message boards.

Would that be why Trump won the blue collar vote hands down?

What do you expect?

Okay, Saul.

I voted for Trump and plan to vote for him again. The libs say that is idiotic but, hey, they are libs. Who cares? We care what morons think?

I like DeSantis but Trump seems to be what is called for in these trying times. What about you?

As USMBs predominant rightwinger I must warn you about those liberals. They are sneaky and can’t be trusted.
Don’t let your guard down

OP, if you're looking for a SafeSpace where Trump cult sore-losers will give each other emotional support by weeping on each others' shoulders, you've found the right place. This thread would have told you that.
Manboob ^ speaks out of his ass so much, he is now officially fluent in Fart.

Forum List

Back