Zone1 hello from an idiot

Did I say hi?
1669688142752.png

Stop right there. I don't give a hoot one way or the other what people think and say about me. They're just random people on the internet, let them think what they want. That's why I didn't get too hurt when somebody in this thread decided to blow up at me for no reason whatsoever and no Death Angel, for once I'm not talking about you.

Just because it's an opinion.

Hey, why so harsh? I don't remember them saying anything to you.
Because at 331 pm it got caught in my zzzipper, my vicegrips are missing, and the hardware closed at 330. LikkMee2 ;)

Suspicious. Just reading this noobs posts is red flags. Unless he really is an idiot, but I think not. I think he is trolling although he supposedly doesn't know what a troll is.

No. I am not buying it.

OP, if you're looking for a SafeSpace where Trump cult sore-losers will give each other emotional support by weeping on each others' shoulders, you've found the right place. This thread would have told you that.
doubt it

conservatives are not the weepy kind. I guess you've been around your own kind so long, u think everyone else is like you/them

They often don't discuss. They bleat and yammer.

I admit I bleat and yammer back.

They (liberals) seem to be stuck in 5 year old mode--a 5 yr old who has just learned about Saul Alinsky and is just SO impressed with him (God knows why). So the 5 yr old ridicules anyone he can and checks out the result and then throws a tantrum if he isn't validated immediately. Liberals, I have found are incredibly IMMATURE. That's why I don't find it entertaining to interact w/ them. It seems I can never learn anything from them, except how to not be like them but I already know how not to be like them. Every now and then, like the broken clock, they are right about something but it is very rare and usually it is not a flaming lib who says something "right" but just some, i don't know, some moderate lib but there aren't many of those anymore, it seems.

As USMBs predominant rightwinger I must warn you about those liberals. They are sneaky and can’t be trusted.
Don’t let your guard down
you were accused of being a lib disguised by your handle name. What do you say to that?

They (liberals) seem to be stuck in 5 year old mode--a 5 yr old who has just learned about Saul Alinsky and is just SO impressed with him (God knows why). So the 5 yr old ridicules anyone he can and checks out the result and then throws a tantrum if he isn't validated immediately. Liberals, I have found are incredibly IMMATURE. That's why I don't find it entertaining to interact w/ them. It seems I can never learn anything from them, except how to not be like them but I already know how not to be like them. Every now and then, like the broken clock, they are right about something but it is very rare and usually it is not a flaming lib who says something "right" but just some, i don't know, some moderate lib but there aren't many of those anymore, it seems.

Very well said!

Why bother with something that has nothing to teach you?

you were accused of being a lib disguised by your handle name. What do you say to that?
It's just a quirk that that poster has -- lame attempts at looking clever. First thing I learned on this board is that rightwinger isn't. Second thing I learned on this board is to keep it on ignore.

Forum List

Back