Hello from a free state

:welcome: Laslow

1646259684701.png

Hello from the free state of Indiana. Hope all are well and we may remain free.
Free, unless you want to smoke pot. Or travel-while-black in rural areas. Or if you're a transgender person. Or if you try to teach honestly about racism having existed.

It's still legal to be gay, but Republicans are working to change that.

Hello from the free state of Indiana. Hope all are well and we may remain free.
Hi, don't count on it. You might hope in one hand and crap in the other and see which one fills up first.

Free, unless you want to smoke pot. Or travel-while-black in rural areas. Or if you're a transgender person. Or if you try to teach honestly about racism having existed.

It's still legal to be gay, but Republicans are working to change that.
Nice, right in the welcome thread. I respect it. Black folks can travel wherever they like, men are perfectly free to think they are women and vice versa, and dividing kids by skin color in schools isn't about teaching anything and I feel it doesn't help anybody. Nobody cares if you are gay, and to be honest, your post doesn't make much sense. peace.

I bet it isn't free, how much do you pay to live there?
You are a funny guy. It cost much less than Illinois to the West and Michigan to the North. Plus, we are not being arbitrarily shut down for mandate nonsense. The poor people of Michigan couldn't even go to the lawn and garden section of their stores because of their little dictator.

Laslow, I have lived in every county except Clay along U.S.40 from the circle to the western state line... Graduated from High School 50 years ago from Avon... Owned a little place out in Putnam County for several years in the 90's and went to jr. high school in Vigo back in the 60's...
Hoosiers are damn good folks, with the acceptation of a few knuckleheads like mamooth & Fort Fun Indiana... Their easy though...

Needless to say, none of the "freedom" advocates will be able to say why Indiana is more "free" than other spots, other than something about COVID mandates.

Their definition of "freedom" is very, very narrow. But then, they've got a script, and they don't go off of it.

Needless to say, none of the "freedom" advocates will be able to say why Indiana is more "free" than other spots, other than something about COVID mandates.

Their definition of "freedom" is very, very narrow. But then, they've got a script, and they don't go off of it.
Freedom is me minding my own business and you minding your own dang business........When you say do this OR ELSE......then you aren't minding your own business.

The Founding Fathers gave the Fed LIMITED POWER FOR A REASON.........So some Wanker like you from California doesn't tell someone like me how to live...........And I don't tell you how to live either.

That is called FREEDOM.

Forum List

Back