Hello everyone!

Just thought I would say Hi! :hhello: And introduce myself a little bit...

I have found this place after a suggestion from my friend that I would enjoy joining this online community.

I have recently in the last couple years left all online social media platforms for reasons I am sure many here will understand.

I had been looking for a place to enjoy discussion with my fellow freedom loving Americans without fear of excessive bias moderation, and I feel like I have found it!

Looking forward to getting acquainted with you all, and even though 2020 seems determined to be terrible maybe we can all keep ourselves sane by talking things out with each other on here!

"Conversation doesn't have to lead to consensus about anything especially not values; it's enough that it helps people get used to one another"

Kwame Anthony Appiah
Welcome! A little sane conversation around here would be a pleasure right now. Our folks are in a right lather, waiting for the invasion of the 'burbs. You sure you want to be here? Well, anyway, try to make yourself comfortable and try not to make this world a worse place than you found it this morning. Have a mid-afternoon bit of sumpin'.

View attachment 343967
Little envious of the ice cream sandwich OL. Then I look back at my 3 star breakfast service with such fine tableware, elegant presentation, and all is right in the world again. :)
Dishes matter, I always say. I was guessing that anyone with the name of such a cosmpolitan dessert would probably enjoy the good china. Glad you enjoyed it.

:welcome: Juicey Omelette...

Just what ingredient makes your Omelette juicey?

Subway sandwiches and fake tears makes it especially Juicey hah

I want to apologize for my city.
Sorry that the only other Trump supporters in Chicago did you so wrong.
Hey, Todd, do you live in a "safe" part of the city? I wouldn't live anywhere in that city if someone PAID me to do so. If you can afford to do it, you should really consider moving to Valparaiso, Indiana, where I live. It's totally safe here, crime is almost non-existent, and has been run by Republicans for many years. AND it's only 60-65 miles from downtown Chicago. It's a great place to live!

:welcome: Juicey Omelette...

Just what ingredient makes your Omelette juicey?

Subway sandwiches and fake tears makes it especially Juicey hah

I want to apologize for my city.
Sorry that the only other Trump supporters in Chicago did you so wrong.
Hey, Todd, do you live in a "safe" part of the city? I wouldn't live anywhere in that city if someone PAID me to do so. If you can afford to do it, you should really consider moving to Valparaiso, Indiana, where I live. It's totally safe here, crime is almost non-existent, and has been run by Republicans for many years. AND it's only 60-65 miles from downtown Chicago. It's a great place to live!

Pretty safe so far...…..don't live too close to any juicy retail targets.

My daughter was in a Target Store in Aurora, Illinois today and they came over the loud speaker and advised everyone that they were closing up at 1500 hours (3 pm for you liberals)... She got her stuff and went home...

On a side note my SIL's Grandmother passed of the Beer Virus yesterday... She was 97 and lived in a Senior Facility in Naperville... First person I had any contact with to die of the virus...

Forum List

Back