Zone1 Hello everyone!

nades96

Rookie
Oct 26, 2022
I hope everyone's doing great.

I have a growing suspicion that what's on the news might not all be true... :rolleyes:

So I'm trying to be more informed, gain different perspectives and I'm hoping this is the place for that!

P.S. If I say something that makes you facepalm... be nice about it!

Also, please do send/tag me in stuff that is informative!

I have a growing suspicion that what's on the news might not all be true... :rolleyes:

So I'm trying to be more informed, gain different perspectives and I'm hoping this is the place for that!

If that's your picture, you should probably not publish it here. There are folks here who would use it to do bad things to you.

Otherwise, welcome to the board!

If that's your picture, you should probably not publish it here. There are folks here who would use it to do bad things to you.

Otherwise, welcome to the board!
What could they do? It's like a 2D painting of me? What should I put as my profile picture instead?
And thanks!

Also, please do send/tag me in stuff that is informative!
Don't fool yerself this place is a hotbed of misinformation. Howdy.

I have a growing suspicion that what's on the news might not all be true...
oh dear!......welcome aboard, yer gonna need this>>>

1666781193408.png

~S~

What could they do? It's like a 2D painting of me? What should I put as my profile picture instead?
And thanks!

Welcome to the board. Yes, there are a few Canadian riff-raff here, but I assure you I am the least riff-raff of the lot even if I do say so myself.

As for the photo, he is probably concerned you may trigger a few Paul Ryan supporters with the American flag, but otherwise it's as good as any.

Enjoy!

Welcome to the board. Yes, there are a few Canadian riff-raff here, but I assure you I am the least riff-raff of the lot even if I do say so myself.

As for the photo, he is probably concerned you may trigger a few Paul Ryan supporters with the American flag, but otherwise it's as good as any.

Enjoy!
I changed the picture already! Is the new one a problem too??

And thanks!
They could learn a lot about you.

Example -- I'd like to share a picture of my dog here, but it could easily be used to find out exactly who I am. She's has a very distinctive coat pattern and color. If I published a picture of her, it's possible some idiot could use an online image finder like this to find any published pictures of her. See it, search it | Bing Visual Search

I adopted her recently. Once someone found a picture of her, published by the humane society on their adoption page, it would just take a little smooth talking to get my information from the staff at the animal shelter. BOOM! I'm doxxed and harassed forever.

And there are people here who will do that.

Love your new photo!

They could learn a lot about you.

Example -- I'd like to share a picture of my dog here, but it could easily be used to find out exactly who I am. She's has a very distinctive coat pattern and color. If I published a picture of her, it's possible some idiot could use an online image finder like this to find any published pictures of her. See it, search it | Bing Visual Search

I adopted her recently. Once someone found a picture of her, published by the humane society on their adoption page, it would just take a little smooth talking to get my information from the staff at the animal shelter. BOOM! I'm doxxed and harassed forever.

And there are people here who will do that.

Love your new photo!
Oh wow, that's crazy. And I checked both of my pictures and bing couldn't find anything of me so I think it's safe??
And why would they do that?

Is it you and is it published anywhere else online, connected to your name or any other info about you? Like any social media?
It is me, and I don't think so? I quit most of social media. I didn't want to have an empty profile so I thought adding a picture would be a good idea. Didn't realize there's so much trouble with it!

It is me, and I don't think so? I quit most of social media. I didn't want to have an empty profile so I thought adding a picture would be a good idea. Didn't realize there's so much trouble with it!
You seem normal and nice and there are lots of folks here who aren't. I'm currently being stalked in my private message box.

Enjoy!
Trudy must have a whole file on you by now

Why you are not in prison yet is but a mystery.

Forum List

Back