Zone1 Hello everyone!

Trudy must have a whole file on you by now

Why you are not in prison yet is but a mystery.

The TPS and their police allies haven't framed me yet, give it time though. They now have my DNA on a stick thanks to the hospital visit fake covid test (both times I went to the hospital I was randomly given the same nurse to attend to me).

I will take the threat by one plain clothed TPS cop seriously when he told me "if they really wanted to get you they'd just place your DNA at a crime".

Yes, conspiratory thinking on my part, but he planted the seed with the comment so long ago. It's been difficult for me to forget it especially with all that has happened since.

if
If I say something that makes you facepalm... be nice about it!

You're in the wrong place for that, cupcake.

If you want to survive here, ya better buckle on the hardware cause it will get nasty if you're a more ssssssensitive type

1666792697381.png

if

You're in the wrong place for that, cupcake.

If you want to survive here, ya better buckle on the hardware cause it will get nasty if you're a more ssssssensitive type

View attachment 715766
JustAnotherNut is correct. Be prepared if you're going to hang out in any of the political forums.

But you're always welcome in the Word Games forum! Most of us are very nice there.

Coffee Shop is a nice place to hang out too.

Put on your hip waders, believe nothing of what you hear and half of what you see.
Don't give a shit what anyone thinks about avies and whatnot. Do as you please.
Read the rules.
Watch out for hypocrites and trolls. They are all around here under a rock somewhere.
Put on your armor and hold your ground.

Simple, yes? lol

I hope everyone's doing great.

I have a growing suspicion that what's on the news might not all be true... :rolleyes:

So I'm trying to be more informed, gain different perspectives and I'm hoping this is the place for that!

P.S. If I say something that makes you facepalm... be nice about it!

Also, please do send/tag me in stuff that is informative!
Welcome! There are nuggets here and there. And uh..yeah, watch out what kinda personal info you give out here, it could be used against you.

I hope everyone's doing great.

I have a growing suspicion that what's on the news might not all be true... :rolleyes:

So I'm trying to be more informed, gain different perspectives and I'm hoping this is the place for that!

P.S. If I say something that makes you facepalm... be nice about it!

Also, please do send/tag me in stuff that is informative!
Stuff as in ... What stuff.Who stuff.How stuff.Like in maybe around
Thanksgiving and who gave the authority as to how and when to stuff
Tom Turkey.And don't say Mrs. Butterworth over her rotary phone
to Bob Butterball.Sometimes known as Butterballs.Making good and sure
Tommy { or Tom Turkey } is not within earshot.
That kinda stuff.

Nobody agrees with everybody all the time. :nono:
Because everybody sometimes agrees to disagree even though
they are in an old phone booth when Mia Farrow was doing
the pregnancy scene in - Rosemary's Baby - { 1968 }
and it was agreed " By lets say Stan and Ollie " to not
touch her belly for good luck.
Even though Rosemary Woodhouse was in a hurry to call a friend
and plead ... " Nobody loves an Albatross. "
Because she was in the early stages of a guilt complex.?

Welcome! There are nuggets here and there. And uh..yeah, watch out what kinda personal info you give out here, it could be used against you.
" Here ye Here ye. " What here.Is this pop stand some kinda " here ".
I was under the distinct impression this Message Board is Where
it's at.Not a here.Or a there.Or anywhere.Just some place to nitpick
and maybe darn a sweater when the Boards are cold.

OhPleaseJustQuit I'm really sorry that you're being stalked and I realize that your heart is in the right place, but you should really let people decide for themselves what they are and aren't comfortable with when it comes to posting as it's different for everyone. Please don't take that the wrong way or anything though because I already know that you mean well. :) Oh and welcome to the OP. :welcome:

Forum List

Back