Hello.....another gal from the Shenandoah Valley in Virginia

I'm a Conservative female...love President Trump...have been a Republican all my life but have to say at this stage I'm certainly disappointed in them! I'm a farm girl...have been in the show horse business all my life. I love to garden and my neighbors and friends say I'm a pretty fair cook! Invited here by Calypso Jones.
Welcome! I grew up in Maryland and always loved the Shenandoah Valley it's just gorgeous there especially in the Fall.

I'm a Conservative female...love President Trump...have been a Republican all my life but have to say at this stage I'm certainly disappointed in them! I'm a farm girl...have been in the show horse business all my life. I love to garden and my neighbors and friends say I'm a pretty fair cook! Invited here by Calypso Jones.

Hello other gal from the Shenandoah Valley in Virginia. Sorry your Governor Coonface is such a dork, mine is too.

I miss Scott Walker.

Hello other gal from the Shenandoah Valley in Virginia. Sorry your Governor Coonface is such a dork, mine is too.

I miss Scott Walker.
The rural county people are carrying a grudge against Northam for his gun laws and rightly so!! We can thank all those liberal Democrat voters around DC for getting him elected.

Welcome
a1621c7aa39257e3e787859ec8b6547d.jpg

Since Old Lady, our goodies welcomer, is no longer posting, here are some baked goods as a welcome...
Enjoy...
8trumpdonuts17.33-AM-2.jpg

I miss Scott Walker.

Is that Waltz or Walz? even the media doesn't know how to spell it. Is he the one that Asked the president for 500 mill to repair the damage done by his buddies Antifart/BlackLiesMatter?

I miss Scott Walker.

Is that Waltz or Walz? even the media doesn't know how to spell it. Is he the one that Asked the president for 500 mill to repair the damage done by his buddies Antifart/BlackLiesMatter?
Walz, unfortunately he is governor of my state.
:102:

Hey GHQ, GLAD You could make it!!
Hello and welcome, you girls wanna stop by my quarters?

1594588285257.png

I miss Scott Walker.

We have some little Antifart/BlackLiesMatter wanna-be's in my small town of about 5,000 people. They're most likely while liberals and they keep putting up signs at the park and on the courthouse lawn. I've been waking up at 2-3 AM every morning for the last two weeks, driving to town, and either defacing the signs or ripping them down. The message seems to be getting more violent, so I guess I'm pissing them off.

Here's one from last night, which was on the courthouse lawn, in front of the police station. It's fixin' to go in the burn barrel out back.

:laughing0301:

sign.jpg

Don't know either one of you but welcome to USMB.
Yeah I see you were referred here by the first poster that replied,hope you two like it here.oh and to the Op, both parties are corrupt and one in the same so voting is a waste of time and I same as you,have always Thought the republicans were even more corrupt than the dems but now the dems are worse,their the ones having these communists lockdowns ordering their states to arrest people if they don’t follow this bs social distancing and masks crap so the dems are the ones that have now surpassed The repubs corruption.just do some research on dem gov newsome of California and dem whitmere of Michigan.those two are so evil they make me sick.not only that the state I live in the demo governor here is Making me hTe living here.

Welcome!

1594600925910.png

You'll be right at home here, not that we don't have our share of Trump-haters.

Since Old Lady abandoned us, here's something sweet for you to snack on while you're here.
1594603204027.png

Many thanks to each and everyone of you for your kind responses! I've never received such a warm welcome to any discussion board!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back