Hello, 911. 2 Eight Foot Aliens Landed in My Backyard

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
images (2).jpeg

Is it wrong of me to laugh at a Mexican family call the police about ALIENS in their back yard 😂

Last edited:
If you follow this type of incident, there are multiple similar ones all over the planet and they date back many decades .
Your conclusions to explain this class of sightings are your choice, but whatever the truth , the one guarantee you have is that it will not come from official sources .

It's funny our society now records every god thing that happens no matter how horrific or mundane it is, yet no one can record these aliens we keep talking about.

Even when that meteor hit a few months there were hundreds of ring doorbell recordings of it and security camera footage. But no one anywhere has actual real alien footage. And unless you have a Motorola razer for a cell phone there is no excuse for a shitty picture

That's part of a inferior version of the English language commonly used by uneducated urban blacks intentionally so they make sure they let others know they don't care about having a vocabulary of a 6th grader because being a dumb thug is more important than appearing to be a decent person.

It's used in place of "ask" because in this day and age you ain't cool if you have standards.

Non blacks that use the term do so because they think it's cool to act like you're a dumb black thug

Last edited:
It's funny our society now records every god thing that happens no matter how horrific or mundane it is, yet no one can record these aliens we keep talking about.

Even when that meteor hit a few months there were hundreds of ring doorbell recordings of it and security camera footage. But no one anywhere has actual real alien footage. And unless you have a Motorola razer for a cell phone there is no excuse for a shitty picture

That's part of a inferior version of the English language commonly used by uneducated urban blacks intentionally so they make sure they let others know they don't care about having a vocabulary of a 6th grader because being a dumb thug is more important than appearing to be a decent person.

It's used in place of "ask" because in this day and age you ain't cool if you have standards.

Non blacks that use the term do so because they think it's cool to act like you're a dumb black thug
Its just a pet peeve of mine. Misspelling is a given when we are all typing seriously or jokingly (even me), but using AXE instead of ASK makes me cringe. Another thing that drives me bonkers is "I seen it!" instead of "I saw it" or I did see it". Axe. Seen. Both makes me wanna hurl.

Its just a pet peeve of mine. Misspelling is a given when we are all typing seriously or jokingly (even me), but using AXE instead of ASK makes me cringe. Another thing that drives me bonkers is "I seen it!" instead of "I saw it" or I did see it". Axe. Seen. Both makes me wanna hurl.
It's INTENTIONAL and you can expect me to do it EVERY DAMN TIME.

I use it so as not to appear racist by using the WHITE 'ASK". just yesterday I had to listen to a back executive at my company give a speech and HE used "Axe." Get over it and STAY ON THREAD TOPIC

And get a fucking sense of humor

AxE, AXE, AXE, AxE, AXE, AXE, AxE, AXE, AXE,

Forum List

Back