Helen Thomas tells Jews to go back to Germany (video)

Helen Thomas is a relic - yet the left holds her up as some example of historified journalistic excellence.

Well guess what? She is also an anti-Semite.

It would appear that is just fine and dandy with some in here. This is not the first time H. Thomas has attacked the Jews while advocating for their enemies. One must presume her stance is widely accepted in her East-Coast liberal media circles.

And by the way - the use of the Christmas Vacation clips was top-notch posting. Helen does bear a striking resemblance to Aunt Bethany both in physical and mental capacity...

YouTube - Aunt Bethany saying grace

Thank You my friend. *I* Am glad that someone understood the premise.

The title is misleading and she merely suggested where they could go if they left Palestine.

She said many countries including the US.

She said NOTHING wrong here.

To disagree with the actions of the current government of Isreal is not to be anti semetic.

To insist the state of Isreal is above reproach is showing predudice.

You are so WRONG. SHE is an Anti-SEMITE, and a doddering old FOOL. She should have learned long AGO when to Shut the FUCK UP.

*Welcome BACK* to the Boards after your rather conspicuous ABSCENCE.

~T

Damn! This place fairly crackles with anti-semitism doesn't it.

I think I treat Israel objectively, as seen on the other thread. They are what they are. But there a quite a number of people here that are just bigots.

you think you do. and perhaps in some ways you do.

yet the first comment you made on the other thread was about the liberty, which has been dealt with, investigated and re-investigated

AND? Whom the HELL are you to tell this person WHAT they think after they just posted it?

*YOU* Should really check this propensity Jillian. Seriously.

Thomas has had a front row seat as Israel has manipulated our countries foreign and domestic policy over the last 50 or more years.

She has an informed opinion unlike many assholes and Israel apologists on this MB.

I don't know if she said what is reported but I have made the suggestion myself many times that giving Arab land to the Jews was a mistake. It would have made better sense that they carved out part of Germany, Poland..etc and repaid the Jews right where the atrocities occurred.

The Arabs did not cause their suffering. The indifference of the "good" Germans and Austrians was as much fault as anywhere you might want to lay blame.

Last edited:
Thomas has had a front row seat as Israel has manipulated our countries foreign and domestic policy over the last 50 or more years.

She has an informed opinion unlike many assholes and Israel appologists on this MB.

I don't know if she said what is reported but I have made the suggestion myself many times that giving arab land to the jews was a mistake. It would have made better sense that they carved out part of germany, poland..etc and repaid the jews right where the autrocities occured.

The arabs did not cause their suffering. The indifference of the "good" germans and austians was as much fault as anywhere you might want to lay blame.

Grab Arab Land Gracie that belonged to ISRAEL from the Start of History?

History isn't KIND to you...NOR do you know it. There's ALOT more to this But Thomas is living IN the past...as her statement portends...

She's DAFT, and rendered herin...IDIOT Status.

Exactly. The people at RabbiLive are trying to say she wants a second holocaust. That's not journalism at all. What a disgrace on RabbiLive's part.

To have a SECOND anything ya gotta have a FIRST and in this case the first would be largely self-serving Myth.

She apologizes, :clap2:, too late, you wrinkled old bag of anti-Semitic bones.

Being pressured,by someone, hmmmmm, who could that be, to apologize, does not, in my opinion, change your views, I personally think that you said what you believe, and if I was Jewish, I guess I would be even more PO'd at you. While many are trying like hell to bring at least SOME of us in the world together, it's people like you, who are in positions of influence, that continue to instigate worldwide division, and then there is Mr. Obamas arm around you in the Drudge homepage picture, how touching.

Just my 2½¢ worth............

I agree. She said what she truely believes.

She should get the fuck out of America and go back to Lebanon.

Well, here's a stab at an answer:

Israel is the world's only explicitly racial-nationalist state project. No other sovereign country on Earth is as outwardly dedicated to the exclusion of those outside its racial-ethnic group and the fostering of its own racial-ethnic group. "Israel is for the Jews and only the Jews", says Netanyahu, Meir and everyone in between.

Israel's racial project is funded in large measure by the United States of America, whose white residents are simultaneously lectured about how "racist" they are by the very same Jews who demand that we fund Israel to the tune of billions.

Israel is fully and completely willing and able to kill non-Jews in the pursuit of its project. Namely, Arabs. This in turn causes anger throughout the world that is visited upon the US. See the paragraph above for an explanation.

9/11 was a result of this. Nobody ever talks about that in the media. Because: the media is loaded with loathsome Jews.

Hey, I get wanting a racial homeland. Will Jews support white gentiles in their quest for one?

A single fucking one?

No?

Then let's not cry for the Jews, ladies and gentlemen. If they're in it for them and only them, OK. But for FUCK'S SAKE, do not be surprised when the reaction of the SANE world is to kill them all.

Would Jews ever change? And get that their bullshit is beyond enraging?

I don't know.

Leopards don't change their spots.

Jews like to describe all anti-Jewish sentiment as "mental illness" or irrational.

But it's NOT, in the main -- it's totally RATIONAL.

A Palestinian who's just had his home bulldozed isn't being irrational to hate Jews. No, my friends, that's normal, healthy, and very rational.

Jews have been thrown out of every country they've ever inhabited, but: the U.S. Hey, white American, think maybe you just qualified as a royal idiot? Hmmm....

Oh, I love Jews. I really admire them. They're so smart. And they suffered so much under that nasty old Hitler. My college roommate was Jewish!

Smack!

So, no surprise Jews want a nation they can't be thrown out of.

Here's a suggestion: let's have them ALL go there.

Last edited:
Pretty stupid comments since there are arabs that are Israeli citizens and who are represented in the Israeli parliament.:cuckoo:

Maybe you should have one iota of a clue before you spew stupid shit.

Well, here's a stab at an answer:

Israel is the world's only explicitly racial-nationalist state project. No other sovereign country on Earth is as outwardly dedicated to the exclusion of those outside its racial-ethnic group and the fostering of its own racial-ethnic group. "Israel is for the Jews and only the Jews", says Netanyahu, Meir and everyone in between.

Israel's racial project is funded in large measure by the United States of America, whose white residents are simultaneously lectured about how "racist" they are by the very same Jews who demand that we fund Israel to the tune of billions.

Israel is fully and completely willing and able to kill non-Jews in the pursuit of its project. Namely, Arabs. This in turn causes anger throughout the world that is visited upon the US. See the paragraph above for an explanation.

9/11 was a result of this. Nobody ever talks about that in the media. Because: the media is loaded with loathsome Jews.

Hey, I get wanting a racial homeland. Will Jews support white gentiles in their quest for one?

A single fucking one?

No?

Then let's not cry for the Jews, ladies and gentlemen. If they're in it for them and only them, OK. But for FUCK'S SAKE, do not be surprised when the reaction of the SANE world is to kill them all.

Would Jews ever change? And get that their bullshit is beyond enraging?

I don't know.

Leopards don't change their spots.

Jews like to describe all anti-Jewish sentiment as "mental illness" or irrational.

But it's NOT, in the main -- it's totally RATIONAL.

A Palestinian who's just had his home bulldozed isn't being irrational to hate Jews. No, my friends, that's normal, healthy, and very rational.

Jews have been thrown out of every country they've ever inhabited, but: the U.S. Hey, white American, think maybe you just qualified as a royal idiot? Hmmm....

Oh, I love Jews. I really admire them. They're so smart. And they suffered so much under that nasty old Hitler. My college roommate was Jewish!

Smack!

So, no surprise Jews want a nation they can't be thrown out of.

Here's a suggestion: let's have them ALL go there.

Heres a suggestion: you go to such a nation first :lol:

She apologizes, :clap2:, too late, you wrinkled old bag of anti-Semitic bones.

Being pressured,by someone, hmmmmm, who could that be, to apologize, does not, in my opinion, change your views, I personally think that you said what you believe, and if I was Jewish, I guess I would be even more PO'd at you. While many are trying like hell to bring at least SOME of us in the world together, it's people like you, who are in positions of influence, that continue to instigate worldwide division, and then there is Mr. Obamas arm around you in the Drudge homepage picture, how touching.

Just my 2½¢ worth............

She apologized but she can't hide her lying eyes.

Forum List

Back