Heeeeeey Maaaaaaannnn I Don't Know What Memorial Day Is For......Is It For Drinking?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Beach idiots don't know what Memorial Day is for.

These people are actually prime Democrat voters. They don't know anything.

When I was growing up I knew that Memorial Day was the day for planting crops. Because everything in Montana had finally thawed out. So it was time to plant our gardens.

But I also knew what it was for.

Seems the left doesn't want kids to know what it's about. They're too busy getting high.

99000215_2552426828346615_3987461656379654144_n.jpg

This is what Memorial Day is for......

Beach idiots don't know what Memorial Day is for.

These people are actually prime Democrat voters. They don't know anything.

When I was growing up I knew that Memorial Day was the day for planting crops. Because everything in Montana had finally thawed out. So it was time to plant our gardens.

But I also knew what it was for.

Seems the left doesn't want kids to know what it's about. They're too busy getting high.

$10 bucks he is a Republican and I bet he doesn't know what that is either.

That was disgusting. At least look the part. Was not a good stage day for Biden. Mainly because he was not the main focus, and this was the result.

I just realized he was looking at his watch not looking down at the ground. WTF???

i am so sick of people who are all about vets till it come to voting for politicians who support vets....you cannot be a republican and claim to care about vets...simple as that....with that said neither party has done much for returning vets since the beginning of time...

You can not be an AMERICAN, and support stripping the Rights, those soldiers died defending, away from the PEOPLE.

You can not be an AMERICAN, and support stripping the Rights, those soldiers died defending, away from the PEOPLE.

For the life of me I just cannot understand why somebody who hates their own country would continue to live there. I hate brussel sprouts so I never eat them. That's my logic.

Then there are those of us who, having made and intelligently invested our wealth, are retired and can sit around all day on the fucking internet, as well as talking to our brokers and accountants about yet more ways to make money and keep it out of the hands of you parasites.

There is no question that this is a lie.

Forum List

Back