Heartfelt News From Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
My heart did not feel anything. Israel treats 50 patients a year from a civil war. BFD. Their government would kill that girl in an airstrike if they thought they could get away with it.

My heart did not feel anything. Israel treats 50 patients a year from a civil war. BFD. Their government would kill that girl in an airstrike if they thought they could get away with it.

OMG! Let us pray this thing cant breed.

^^^^^
Dickster's heart gets warmer when Assad drops gas on his own people, killing tons of Syrian girls like this.

^^^^^
Dickster's heart gets warmer when Assad drops gas on his own people, killing tons of Syrian girls like this.

Israel bombed the Damascus airport just last year. They carry out airstrikes in Syria along the border. You can pretend that they are soooooo compassionate, but that doesn't make it true.

Does Dickster know that most Syrians are now (finally) very happy and thankful when Israel strikes at that genocidal maniac Assad and his army?

^^^^^

Folks like you are why there can never be a rational discussion on or end to this madness.

^^^^^

It seems quite evident why there can be no peace in the Middle East with the likes of him. And I thank him for proving my point.

Yeah it's because of folks like me that Assad was killing hundreds of thousands of his own people and ISIS was formed because of that.

^^^^^

Israel bombed the Damascus airport just last year. They carry out airstrikes in Syria along the border. You can pretend that they are soooooo compassionate, but that doesn't make it true.

You are aware that Syria declared war on Israel and has not lifted that declaration. So any Syrian troop movements are suspect and Israel is legally allowed to take action

^^^^^

You are aware that Syria declared war on Israel and has not lifted that declaration. So any Syrian troop movements are suspect and Israel is legally allowed to take action

So it is perfectly legal for them to bomb the girl they just saved.....how heartfelt. They should make a Hallmark movie about that compassionate Israeli government.

If you want to do a good deed, just do it, It will be between you and God, now if you call a press conference, your intention was not to do a good deed, but propaganda

Why do they have to treat even 50 patients from a civil war between Assad and those trying to overthrow him?
Do you think most people Don't know Israel started the civil War?

Why do they have to treat even 50 patients from a civil war between Assad and those trying to overthrow him?
Do you think most people Don't know Israel started the civil War?

HUH??? Golly gee, I didn't know that. Please be so kind as to tell us more. 'Atta boy.

I don't know that they are legally obligated to treat anybody, but they also have no moral right to mistreat people the way they do either just because they treat 50 faces a year.

If you want to do a good deed, just do it, It will be between you and God, now if you call a press conference, your intention was not to do a good deed, but propaganda
Israel is one of the most humanitarian nations that does good deeds all the time, and is one of the first to offer help in natural disasters throughout the world. However, Muslims don't want to acknowledge this fact, because disrupt their ineffective demonization campaign.

While Israel is busy contributing medical advances that saves lives and innovations that make life better for everybody, Muslims are busy hating and trying to kill and oppress more people.

I don't know that they are legally obligated to treat anybody, but they also have no moral right to mistreat people the way they do either just because they treat 50 faces a year.
Hilarious that Dickster speaks of morality while it is an irrefutable fact that Israel is surrounded by barbaric savages and depraved animals.

^^^^^

So it is perfectly legal for them to bomb the girl they just saved.....how heartfelt. They should make a Hallmark movie about that compassionate Israeli government.

Where did I say that, it is just your warped mind coming up with these things. You can get treatment for your delusional thinking these days, even in the USA.

It s perfectly legal for Israel to respond to any act that would cause harm or injury to an Israeli citizen. I cant see this girl being part of any such act can you ? Not in an islamonazi hellhole nation where women are 4th class goods for the mens use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back