Heartfelt News From Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
fanger, et al,

I'm confused.

Perhaps People in Louisiana would prefer Not to have Israel's Devastating tragedies?
Can someone translate that garbage please?
(COMMENT)

What are the "Devastating tragedies" of the Israelis, that are unwanted?

Most Respectfully,
R

"What are the 'Devastating tragedies' of the Israelis, that are unwanted"? HELLO! ANYBODY HOME???

fanger, et al,

I'm confused.

Perhaps People in Louisiana would prefer Not to have Israel's Devastating tragedies?
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

"What are the 'Devastating tragedies' of the Israelis, that are unwanted"? HELLO! ANYBODY HOME???

fanger, et al,

I'm confused.

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Heartfelt News From Israel[/QUOTE

Aw, bless you for posting the OP again. Keep up the good work for Israel.

fanger, et al,

I'm confused.

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Aw, bless you for posting the OP again. Keep up the good work for Israel.

You too dumb to read your own words for grammar?
So true. In fact, Israel has already offered aid to Italy & is currently helping us Americans in Louisiana with their devastating tragedies.

fanger, et al,

I'm confused.

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Might I suggest you sue your English teacher as they have fraudulently taken your money.

^^^^^
Dickster's heart gets warmer when Assad drops gas on his own people, killing tons of Syrian girls like this.

Israel bombed the Damascus airport just last year. They carry out airstrikes in Syria along the border. You can pretend that they are soooooo compassionate, but that doesn't make it true.

Awww. Did we kill some of your Hezbollah buddies?

Feel my tears.

Feel their tears

Shows they are human and real men, unlike you cowardly muslims who relish death and live just to dole it out. Many soldiers show compassion after a battle and break down in tears, the only time I have seen a muslim do this is when he loses and it costs him money

Oh sorry we apologize

Have you seen the one where a zionist shows a musklim that his koran calls for the mass murder of Jews and Christians, and the muslim wanted top have the debate changed to another subject. That is what you call being owned.

Whehehe. Did the title say heartfelt and Israeli in the same time? This is hilarious. This beats even the I apologize stunt. Way to go goons. Whehehe.

Feel their tears

I think it would be safe to say that you've never served your country or seen combat.

I didn't realize that a soldier who can cry over his killed friends was something to be ashamed of- quiet the opposite.

However you don't expect savages like fanger and Hamas who "fight" from behind the skirts of their women and children to comprehend that.

Feel their tears

I think it would be safe to say that you've never served your country or seen combat.

I didn't realize that a soldier who can cry over his killed friends was something to be ashamed of- quiet the opposite.

However you don't expect savages like fanger and Hamas who "fight" from behind the skirts of their women and children to comprehend that.

Nah, the're crying 'cause they dont have un-armed civilians to kill, but rather have to face armed warriors who kick their pussy butts

Feel their tears

Nah, the're crying 'cause they dont have un-armed civilians to kill, but rather have to face armed warriors who kick their pussy butts

THAT WOULD BE DATA MINERS LIKE YOU THEN, WHO THINK THEY ARE BIG MEN POSTING LIES FROM ANOTHER BOARD. YOU WILL REALISE THEY ARE EVEN BIGGER RACISTS THAN YOU ARE

By the way I am not on the dole I am retired on a pension that I paid for, and I have a proscribed industrial disease that should be given to all islamonazi scum

Feel their tears

If by "warriors" you mean those rats who dig the ground under their neighbors' homes, until the Egyptians and Israelis turn it into their graves...good for you and them, keep those standards low.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back