Healthcare: begin cooking with lard! ard is the winner.

anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
For 30 years now, all the western wise guys in the media tell you to cook with oil. Vegetable oil or olive oil. Can we call bullshit on this? Lard gives a real good and much better taste to everything, plus it fills you better too. May be this is the reason for Americans over eating, oil just doesn't do it! You need lard. It have now compared the tastes. And yes, l found that lard testes much better. Also much more filling. I want everyone to go back to lard. There is no gain in over eating just to stop vascular desease. We need good taste and good food. Go back to lard and stop worrying about some artery bull. Lard is the it! Yammm lard is super delicious.

Discuss.

The lard just gave anotherlife a new life . . . in the Twilight Zone.

I think we can all call bullshit on the american health"care" system.

For 30 years now, all the western wise guys in the media tell you to cook with oil. Vegetable oil or olive oil. Can we call bullshit on this? Lard gives a real good and much better taste to everything, plus it fills you better too. May be this is the reason for Americans over eating, oil just doesn't do it! You need lard. It have now compared the tastes. And yes, l found that lard testes much better. Also much more filling. I want everyone to go back to lard. There is no gain in over eating just to stop vascular desease. We need good taste and good food. Go back to lard and stop worrying about some artery bull. Lard is the it! Yammm lard is super delicious.

Discuss.

That's funny. I had my Grandmother's cook book out last night looking for a cookie recipe, and one recipe I saw called for 1 cup of lard. Grandma lived to be 90 and never once worried about high cholesterol.

I think we can all call bullshit on the american health"care" system.
Are you referring to the pork in legislation?

Expense versus outcomes in comparison to other healthcare systems in advanced developed nations.
Which have all fucked up scarcely available and obsolete instruments coupled with rationed care and waiting list. Of course, the elite has the newest and most advanced instrumentation and no waiting list care.

Discuss.

That's funny. I had my Grandmother's cook book out last night looking for a cookie recipe, and one recipe I saw called for 1 cup of lard. Grandma lived to be 90 and never once worried about high cholesterol.

Lard and butter are perfectly healthy for humans.

Real Food by Nina Planck is a good read on why real food/traditional foods are healthier than the carbo-sugar laden diet promoted by the FDA-Agribusiness partnership.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back