Health Secretary caught shagging an "aide" whilst social distancing.

One law for them and one for us. Parking my righteous indignation and this is a story that anybody can enjoy.

View attachment 505398
Caught on the office CCTV Mr Health swings into action for a spot of tonsil hockey with an "advisor". As the picture shows he is a lusty devil with a firm arse grabbing technique on display.

Boris will be shocked about one of his ministers caught cheating on his wife.
I keep thinking you will eventually go away. But, I guess you have no clue and no shame....

He was having an affair and he could have been blackmailed, that is a risk.

I think it was more about him imposing draconian regulations on the public, concerning Covid, and then flouting the rules himself.

The problem is the outrageous politicising of the situation by the unscrupulous opposition.

Take TTainant‘s flamboyant rhetoric for example.
His own party is calling for the useless fuck to be sacked. Like he called for Prof Ferguson to go.
Who cares? It's not like no one in Britain has ever had an affair. Jeremy Thorpe who had an affair and actually hire someone to kill his lover because he couldn't let go. John Stonehouse had an affair with his secretary. Steve Norris actually had three affairs going on at once. In America Kennedy was having affairs and taking drugs while he was in the White House. FDR had a 20 year affair with his secretary, LBJ had several affairs and bragged about them, Nixon was a womanizer. So the outrage is just plain silly and childish and only because of politics are you outraged, spare us.

Or put it this way.

Do what you like. Just don’t get found out.

One law for them and one for us. Parking my righteous indignation and this is a story that anybody can enjoy.

View attachment 505398
Caught on the office CCTV Mr Health swings into action for a spot of tonsil hockey with an "advisor". As the picture shows he is a lusty devil with a firm arse grabbing technique on display.

So?

We had a president do it, and he barely got a slap on the wrist.
good ole pedo billy clinton....

View attachment 505398

What Law is that? You not allowed to shag a bloke who fancies you??

Greg
View attachment 505444
Really? The "Breakfast of Champions"???

So what LAW did he break??

Greg
Its not complicated.

Hancock appointed his fuck friend to an unpaid position and then appointed her to a paid position overseeing the health service. You have to wonder if she could suck him off in the office and then put on another hat and hold him to account for killing all of those old people.

He also told us not to hug relatives whilst grabbing the arse of his girlfriend.

Im watching the news now and someone has given the example of Liz sitting in isolation at Phils funeral at Hancocks behest whilst he was arse grabbing in the office.

If any other PM was in office he would be gone. Not so under Blowjob.
Again, nothing new here, you are just catching up. Cuomo had numerous unwanted contacts with women and killed thousands of elderly and he still has his job.

Not sure what the issue is.
The message loses credibility and people will die. It isnt complicated.
Clinton could have put the nation in a compromising position and could have lost many lives. With Coumo, he was more interested in sex than saving lives but in the US it isn't important.
Clinton could have put the nation in a compromising position and could have lost many lives, did Monica Lewinsky have some kind of predatory chlamydia in her mouth ?
He was having an affair and he could have been blackmailed, that is a risk.

KGB /GRU could place the cameras in Clinton´s WC, so he could have been blackmailed, so how ´d handle this challenge ?
One other danger is during one of her blow jobs she could have bit it off. He probably should have left Monica alone and stuck to Hillary.
"One other danger is during one of her blow jobs she could have bit it off." God created us this way, those risks we can´t avoid, i think i clean up Mr Clinton reputation, he did nothing wrong , do you agree?
Morally he was wrong but it wasn't a big deal. Presidents have been unfaithful for a long time, it wasn't anything new, the only thing that bothered me was his lie. When Congress asked him about an affair he should have said, "It's none of your damn business." and left it at that.

It isn’t about that. His private life is nobody’s business.

It’s about the social distancing double standards.

i´d do the same. she is worth the trouble

View attachment 505398

About time! You Brits are a couple decades behind Clinton and his affair, it's about time you caught up, good job and congrats!
profumo

North Norfolk's MP Mr Baker told his local newspaper the Eastern Daily Press that the health secretary had "fallen short" on a number of measures.
"I will not in any shape condone this behaviour and I have in the strongest possible terms told the government what I think," he said.
Ms McVey, Conservative MP for Tatton, told GB News she would have resigned had she been in Mr Hancock's position and hoped he was "thinking the same thing".
She added that it would be "viewed more admirably" if he came forward and did not have to have it "pushed upon him".
Conservative commentator Tim Montgomerie, a former adviser to Mr Johnson, told BBC Radio 4's Today programme Mr Hancock had been "a good secretary of state" but should resign.

"When you undermine your own rules, you have to show the public that you understand the transgression you've made and you resign," he said.

Rule makers cant be rule breakers.

Rule makers cant be rule breakers.

Tell that to the G7 meet and greet clowns.
Why are you deflecting for this little rat ?

I’m not. You are incapable of discussing the many aspects of this case. Or even challenging your own arguments. Whilst I agree with all the accusations of hypocrisy and double standards, there are the disturbing instances of tactile incidents from Macron, Merkel, and the rest of the clowns, at their love-in in Cornwall.

The spy camera in the office bothers me.

You can’t make me hate the British government, just because you do. I don’t share your congenital bitterness and resentment. So don’t try to make me.

And then he was gone.

How does he get to resign ? What do you have to do to get sacked by Johnson ?
The answer is that you cant. There is nothing that you do that Johnson hasnt done already. This is the nost corrupt government since Walpole.

America sacked a fat corrupt shit, we have to wait a couple of years to shift ours.

Forum List

Back