Health insurance companies are a big problem in this country. My friend just had to shell out $130 out of pocket for his mom’s medicine.

My friends mom was recently thrown out of the hospital, and she’s not ready to go home yet. Her insurance company “could only cover so much.”

This is sickening what’s happening in America all out attacks on Christianity. These government officials, and healthcare officials who are letting this happen are clearly not Christians their something else.

Some of these government officials + healthcare officials are going to burn in hell at least for sometime after they pass away. Maybe if they learn their lesson, they can get it to heaven.
Nobody gets thrown out
Liberal affinity for crafted melodrama is unparalleled.

On top of all the issues my friend has a bad back because a drunk driver hit him. He was a aspiring athlete, and then the accident really screwed things up.

And he didn’t get a big settlement. He’s not as hurt as I am from a young lady blowing a stop sign and causing a horrific accident for me…but he certainly has physical problems. So that just makes things more difficult.

Back in the day, he could’ve got a job at a Steel or Auto plant, now those jobs are all but gone. Thanks to failed government and corporate policies.

Again, I think things will get better. I think a the USA turn this around.

Nobody gets thrown out
Liberal affinity for crafted melodrama is unparalleled.
There are limitations on hospital stays. That was the case for me when I was in the hospital and it was the case for his mother when she was in the hospital. She was thrown out of the hospital and sent back home when she was not rehabilitated fully.

And that I'm still alive proves we do. The Mayo Clinic is incredible.

The problem with your argument is you don't define "best system." I define it as having the best coverage that money can buy. I get you love Cuba and cheap crappy healthcare, but I don't and a lot of others don't either
Well you said it, the best money can buy, and what if people have no money?

If he makes under $21,000 a year he might qualify for Extra Help through the Social Security office. :)
He gets Social Security assistance, but it’s not enough. Those payments are capped.

The healthcare industry needs re-formation.

I think it’s odd that Social Security payments are capped but divorce settlements are not capped.

The costs themselves need to be dealt with. Teh government has helped with the taxpayers' resources and medicine has hiked prices for decades into the highest charges in the world by far. Whole wings of hospitals are dedicated to billing. The number of people who have paid very little or nothing in their lives is a burden to the system and part of the cause. The elderly we are expensive. The human body breaks down and for all we know anything in life we were exposed to helped it along even if it was not on purpose. Perhaps the costs need to be divided into several levels. From basic care for minor issues to hospice care at the end of life.

Democrats NEVER demand that their cash cow campaign contributors lower their prices.

But they demonize doctors and nurses, hospitals and health insurance, demand they work for less, get paid less, don't make a profit. If you pay our best and brightest that much less then they will simply go into other fields and you will have shit healthcare. But Dems are idiots, they don't stop to consider the negative consequences of their stupid shit policies.

And the best insurance companies have profit margins of 2% or 3%. How much more can they pay? Democrats want them to fail so they can replace them with government healthcare. Then we will be really screwed

Yes he uses good RX. Even his pharmacist was really upset with how things are going. But even with good RX he’s paying hundreds of dollars out of pocket for various medicines.
You don’t pay hundreds and hundreds with Good RX. I use it. This is another liberal rendering his feelings as facts on a subject he has no knowledge of nor direct experience with

He gets Social Security assistance, but it’s not enough. Those payments are capped.

The healthcare industry needs re-formation.

I think it’s odd that Social Security payments are capped but divorce settlements are not capped.
When you say "capped" what do you mean? He gets COLA raises every year. This year 3.2 % :)

There are limitations on hospital stays. That was the case for me when I was in the hospital and it was the case for his mother when she was in the hospital. She was thrown out of the hospital and sent back home when she was not rehabilitated fully.
Nobody gets thrown out in the light that it’s medically unsound to do so but they do it anyway to save money. Pearl clutching, made up melodrama

By "government should pay" he means jack up taxes on me and everyone else. Hence the insane debt, nearly $1 trillion a year in interest payments on the debt, with no end in sight. These idiots will go right on borrowing and spending until the dollar is worthless and the country collapses financially. Future generations are going to hate our guts for sticking them with all our debt.

Agreed. The idea that government should just pay for whatever drug or procedure the medical community dreams up is totally insane. No country does or has ever done that. The rich get it first because they can afford it. The costs go down and more and more can afford it. But denying companies making their money back or just fucking taxpayers is just a path to our destruction. Democrats want that, we have to recognize that and stop them. Just like we have to stop bank robbery and other crimes against the American people

When you say "capped" what do you mean? He gets COLA raises every year. This year 3.2 % :)

W massively increased SS income limits but not benefits. It's not just him, but it's a big part of why I despise the guy. W was no capitalist. Then there's the TSA. He was a massive grower of government

And the best insurance companies have profit margins of 2% or 3%. How much more can they pay? Democrats want them to fail so they can replace them with government healthcare. Then we will be really screwed
That's why I have been asking who pays because Dems clear goal is to eliminate private healthcare, implement government healthcare and pass a massive TAX INCREASE to pay for it.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW said:

Did she have a MAP Medicare Advantage Plan? They are known for doing this.

Forum List

Back