Health insurance companies are a big problem in this country. My friend just had to shell out $130 out of pocket for his mom’s medicine.

That’s right, he’s broke because of the inflation, the billions of dollars we give to Israel in Ukraine for nothing. We get nothing for that. And the economic lockdowns. All of them combined not just one of them.
LOL, Biden spent $7,000 billion dollars this year. How much went to Ukraine and Israel?

Just as it’s been posted before John Kramer had it right. The problem is not the government or the people it’s the goddamn health insurance companies.

One cannot be a morally upright Christian, and say it’s totally fine for insurance companies and the pharmacy industry to demand extremely high payments for medicine. It is literally pricing people out of healthcare. That’s unbelievable in the country like America. It’s a straightforward issue. It’s either somebody is on the right side of morality or they’re
not.

I can’t imagine what it’s like to wake up every day, working for these pharmaceutical or health insurance companies, and jacking up the prices of medicine. These are the most evil people in the world. They’re worse than people who engage in a strong armed robberies of 7-Elevens.

Sophisticated medical care that others have developed and produced aren't something you have a right to. If you wish to extend your lifespan, beyond your bodies natural ability; be prepared to pay for it. No different than if someone developed a pill for immortality. If you want it; pay up.

Just as it’s been posted before John Kramer had it right. The problem is not the government or the people it’s the goddamn health insurance companies.

One cannot be a morally upright Christian, and say it’s totally fine for insurance companies and the pharmacy industry to demand extremely high payments for medicine. It is literally pricing people out of healthcare. That’s unbelievable in the country like America. It’s a straightforward issue. It’s either somebody is on the right side of morality or they’re
not.

I can’t imagine what it’s like to wake up every day, working for these pharmaceutical or health insurance companies, and jacking up the prices of medicine. These are the most evil people in the world. They’re worse than people who engage in a strong armed robberies of 7-Elevens.

Seriously, tell your friend to be sure to ask for discount plans at the pharmacy. They can be pretty amazing, but pharmacies don't always tell you because they want the $$$, you may have to ask

Many Americans have been brainwashed into believing they have the best system in the World,
Agreed, and I've had cancer, afib, at least five strokes, a seizure just to start. My meds are incredibly expensive and I haven't asked Uncle Sam for a dime of it
Well you are lucky, what about those who can't afford the rip off? why are so many of you Americans stupid? Marine General Smedley Butler said in a 1935 speech War is a racket, he was right about that, it also applies to your health care system, if you want good public services you have to pay tax, it's not rocket science.

Remember when the Democrats ranked Cuba as having better healthcare than the US? That's actually what they want, no kidding
Democrats NEVER demand that their cash cow campaign contributors lower their prices.

But they demonize doctors and nurses, hospitals and health insurance, demand they work for less, get paid less, don't make a profit. If you pay our best and brightest that much less then they will simply go into other fields and you will have shit healthcare. But Dems are idiots, they don't stop to consider the negative consequences of their stupid shit policies.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
It’s my friend Mom. He’s broke because of the inflation, and the money we give to Ukraine in Israel

I’m loaning him $500.

These corrupt officials in our government in the health insurance industry will burn in hell if they don’t change their ways. I don’t even know how these folks wake up every morning. They’re brutal. Not to mention the CEOs paying a low wage for workers across country, they’re terrible people.

We need another Henry Ford or John Rockefeller those folks created good jobs

OK, so let's back up. So you are saying government should pay whatever it costs for any prescription the medical community comes up with no matter the cost?

That's insane, we'd go broke. I mean we are going broke. Maybe you're right, let's get it over with and be totally busted now, why wait?

Many Americans have been brainwashed into believing they have the best system in the World,

Well you are lucky, what about those who can't afford the rip off? why are so many of you Americans stupid? Marine General Smedley Butler said in a 1935 speech War is a racket, he was right about that, it also applies to your health care system, if you want good public services you have to pay tax, it's not rocket science.
In America you pay your own damn bills you don't mooch off others like a parasite.

Another thing he can do is look at GoodRX and other programs like that. He goes to the pharmacy and shows his GoodRX price and they usually honor that. :)

I forgot to mention one big one illegal immigration is a problem too. I’m all for immigration refugees but they should all be asked questions if they support American ideals if they don’t, they should not be let into the country. They should be asked if they’re OK with Christians and Muslims and people of different religions if they’re not, don’t let them in the country.

So that’s a big problem, the millions of illegal immigrants who are getting government assistance. Now you a couple that with the billions of dollars we get the Ukraine and Israel, along with the lockdowns in trillions of dollars of stimulus payments if you got yourself a recipe for disaster. It will take some time but I think we can confront these issues.

My friends mom was recently thrown out of the hospital, and she’s not ready to go home yet. Her insurance company “could only cover so much.”

This is sickening what’s happening in America all out attacks on Christianity. These government officials, and healthcare officials who are letting this happen are clearly not Christians their something else.

Some of these government officials + healthcare officials are going to burn in hell at least for sometime after they pass away. Maybe if they learn their lesson, they can get it to heaven.
1701208483540.png

Another thing he can do is look at GoodRX and other programs like that. He goes to the pharmacy and shows his GoodRX price and they usually honor that. :)
Yes he uses good RX. Even his pharmacist was really upset with how things are going. But even with good RX he’s paying hundreds of dollars out of pocket for various medicines.

OK, so let's back up. So you are saying government should pay whatever it costs for any prescription the medical community comes up with no matter the cost?

That's insane, we'd go broke. I mean we are going broke. Maybe you're right, let's get it over with and be totally busted now, why wait?
By "government should pay" he means jack up taxes on me and everyone else. Hence the insane debt, nearly $1 trillion a year in interest payments on the debt, with no end in sight. These idiots will go right on borrowing and spending until the dollar is worthless and the country collapses financially. Future generations are going to hate our guts for sticking them with all our debt.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Remember when the Democrats ranked Cuba as having better healthcare than the US? That's actually what they want, no kidding
Well despite the economic war the US has waged on Cuba for decades they have more Doctors per head than the US, they have also managed to send Doctors all over the World, that must really piss you off.

And that I'm still alive proves we do. The Mayo Clinic is incredible.

The problem with your argument is you don't define "best system." I define it as having the best coverage that money can buy. I get you love Cuba and cheap crappy healthcare, but I don't and a lot of others don't either

Forum List

Back