Health Ins. Co: Dr Visits for Vaccine SE "Violent Warning Signal"

I'm sorry you love the shots and the shots are bad, but this is the case.

Now you are just being stupid. I do not love any medicine. I got the shots because it was the right thing for me to do. We are now back you needing to attack those that made a different decision than you.

Why do you have this need?

I mean, look at you here.

Yes, look at me here using actual logic instead of emotions and insanity.

Now you are just being stupid. I do not love any medicine. I got the shots because it was the right thing for me to do. We are now back you needing to attack those that made a different decision than you.

I have already stated on this forum many times I am glad my parents got the shots. I am still glad even given the information that they could change DNA (!).

I cite studies and information here and the True Vaccine Believers will never be swayed. It's an outrage because more people buy into it, to their poor health.

Part Two, I am also deeply offended by Totalitarianism. Which is basically what we have been living under for two years.

I have already stated on this forum many times I am glad my parents got the shots. I am still glad even given the information that they could change DNA (!).

I cite studies and information here and the True Vaccine Believers will never be swayed. It's an outrage because more people buy into it, to their poor health.

Yet here you are attacking me for getting the shots.

Yes, you do cite a lot of studies, most are not what you think they are. 1.7% of the shots ending up in a visit to a doctor is not the smoking gun you seem to think it is.

Part Two, I am also deeply offended by Totalitarianism. Which is basically what we have been living under for two years.

So, am I. I am against government mandates for the shots, I think each person should make up their own mind. That is why I would never attack someone for not getting it

Yet here you are attacking me for getting the shots.

Yes, you do cite a lot of studies, most are not what you think they are. 1.7% of the shots ending up in a visit to a doctor is not the smoking gun you seem to think it is.

So, am I. I am against government mandates for the shots, I think each person should make up their own mind. That is why I would never attack someone for not getting it

I don't care if anyone gets the shots, although at this point, they're looking worse and worse. I DO NOT like that the shots were mandated and people were threatened with lost jobs, etc. And I don't like that I'm insulted when I post solid information. That's cult like.

You keep posting wrong information too. The vaccine side effects were not coded by dose, but by person.

You keep posting wrong information too. The vaccine side effects were not coded by dose, but by person.

Actually they were coded by Dr visit. The same person could have gone to the doctor after each dose. And the doses are given far enough apart that for them to be coded as a reaction to the vaccine, it would be after each dose was given.

Here's a little hint for you. The CDC concedes now that doses should be spaced further apart due to...HEART PROBLEMS.

Canary in a coal mine.

The cdc is recommending that as an option, especially in those who may be more suspectable. They're not "conceding" anything. Rates of myocarditis cases are something like 80+ cases per million doses for males age 12-17. For 18-29, it's 1.2 cases per million doses. If this recommendation can cut down on even these tiny numbers why not? What's with the hand wringing and fake outrage over this insanely small percentage of adverse effects when you couldn't care less about the nearly one million ppl who have died from covid 19?

The cdc is recommending that as an option, especially in those who may be more suspectable. They're not "conceding" anything. Rates of myocarditis cases are something like 80+ cases per million doses for males age 12-17. For 18-29, it's 1.2 cases per million doses. If this recommendation can cut down on even these tiny numbers why not? What's with the hand wringing and fake outrage over this insanely small percentage of adverse effects when you couldn't care less about the nearly one million ppl who have died from covid 19?
What's the death rate for 12-17 and 18-29 year-olds? By that I mean percentage of the population that age who died from Covid. Looking for the statistic that gives the likihood of catching and dying from Covid for those age groups.

What's the death rate for 12-17 and 18-29 year-olds? By that I mean percentage of the population that age who died from Covid. Looking for the statistic that gives the likihood of catching and dying from Covid for those age groups.

The death rate is very small. We're talking about around 10k deaths among 21 million cases under 30, but this number is not only far and away higher than myocarditis cases but now we are literally comparing a condition that is typically resolved after a day or so, with or without medication and possibly zero hospitalization with the ultimate outcome of death, LMAO. Are you even for real? This to say nothing of the fact that myocarditis occurs more often from infection and the rates of long covid in young ppl who don't die from covid are also incredibly high. We are talking about in the millions. smh

The death rate is very small. We're talking about around 10k deaths among 21 million cases under 30, but this number is not only far and away higher than myocarditis cases but now we are literally comparing a condition that is typically resolved after a day or so, with or without medication and possibly zero hospitalization with the ultimate outcome of death, LMAO. Are you even for real? This to say nothing of the fact that myocarditis occurs more often from infection and the rates of long covid in young ppl who don't die from covid are also incredibly high. We are talking about in the millions. smh
Didn't ask for percent of cases, asked for percent of population. I was clear about the question but will repeat since you are having trouble. What is the percentage of that population that gets it and dies from it. Now stop shaking your head and go get me the information I told you to get. Please provide link if you can find it, don't just make a statement.

Didn't ask for percent of cases, asked for percent of population. I was clear about the question but will repeat since you are having trouble. What is the percentage of that population that gets it and dies from it. Now stop shaking your head and go get me the information I told you to get. Please provide link if you can find it, don't just make a statement.

Using that line of thinking you can pretty much minimize anything. Even our current overall death rate is only a fraction of a percent. Nothing to worry about, right?

Using that line of thinking you can pretty much minimize anything. Even our current overall death rate is only a fraction of a percent. Nothing to worry about, right?
You mean like how you are minimizing the side effects? Nothing to worry about, right? Anyway, I knew you wouldn't provide any data, so here you go -
In the US, 140 COVID-19 deaths in the US 14 and under. Another 648 for 15-24 group. We know, per the CDC, that 94% of the reported deaths are death "with" Covid, so these are inflated.

From another source - "Of the 73 million children in the U.S., fewer than 700 have died of COVID-19 during the course of the pandemic, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention." That's .000959%. How bad is COVID-19 in kids? See the latest data and charts on kids cases; hospitalizations; deaths

For comparison, just last flu season, 486 deaths due to influenza for 17 and under.

It's ridiculous to subject these populations to the risks associated with the jab.

Imagine if you tested every kid in the hospital for the cold and flu.

You mean like how you are minimizing the side effects? Nothing to worry about, right? Anyway, I knew you wouldn't provide any data, so here you go -
In the US, 140 COVID-19 deaths in the US 14 and under. Another 648 for 15-24 group. We know, per the CDC, that 94% of the reported deaths are death "with" Covid, so these are inflated.

From another source - "Of the 73 million children in the U.S., fewer than 700 have died of COVID-19 during the course of the pandemic, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention." That's .000959%. How bad is COVID-19 in kids? See the latest data and charts on kids cases; hospitalizations; deaths

For comparison, just last flu season, 486 deaths due to influenza for 17 and under.

It's ridiculous to subject these populations to the risks associated with the jab.

At least 100,000 kids have been hospitalized with covid since the beginning of the pandemic. It is estimated that up to 10% or more of kids who catch covid have long term symptoms lasting up to 1-6 months. In the US, that would equal to 2 million kids from 20 million cases, and here you are touting that 700 number like it's some magic medalion against covid. Please. No argument can be made against vaccinating children. There's no rationale that says in order to be vaccinated you need to die from the disease. That's just typical right wing lunancy as usual.

Forum List

Back