Health Ins. Co: Dr Visits for Vaccine SE "Violent Warning Signal"

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
This is breaking out of Germany in the last hour or so: a health insurance company analyzed the dr. visits for Covid vaccine side effects and found them MUCH higher than one would expect. In short, they can extrapolate that 2.5-3 million Germans sought medical care for vaccine side effects.

Read that again. I'm guessing that's not "sore arm", "headache" or "muscle aches". That's feeling so poorly, or something is so out of whack, you saw a dr.

Article in German here:

Translated letter to the German version of the CDC here:

Attachments

• 1645650054978.png
    1645650054978.png
    350.3 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
This is breaking out of Germany in the last hour or so: a health insurance company analyzed the dr. visits for Covid vaccine side effects and found them MUCH higher than one would expect. In short, they can extrapolate that 2.5-3 million Germans sought medical care for vaccine side effects.

Read that again. I'm guessing that's not "sore arm", "headache" or "muscle aches". That's feeling so poorly, or something is so out of whack, you saw a dr.

Article in German here:

Germany has given just under 170,000,000 doses the vaccines. At 3 millions doctor visits that is 1.7% of the doses causing a visit to the doctors.

Your source does not say what they went to the doctors for. Was it a fever? A sore arm? How many of those doctor visits led to an ER visit? how many led to a stay in the hospital?

Germany has given just under 170,000,000 doses the vaccines. At 3 millions doctor visits that is 1.7% of the doses causing a visit to the doctors.

Your source does not say what they went to the doctors for. Was it a fever? A sore arm? How many of those doctor visits led to an ER visit? how many led to a stay in the hospital?

It was coded as a vaccine side effect. That's not per doses; it's per person by my understanding, putting the percentage at 4-5%. But that's only side effects bad enough to prompt DR VISITS.

It was coded as a vaccine side effect. That's not per doses; it's per person by my understanding, putting the percentage at 4-5%. But that's only side effects bad enough to prompt DR VISITS.

It would still have to be per dose as we do not know if they had the side effect after the 1st or 2nd or maybe even 3rd dose.

And just how bad is enough to prompt a DR VISIT? A fever that lasted more than a day or two, a sore arm?

It would still have to be per dose as we do not know if they had the side effect after the 1st or 2nd or maybe even 3rd dose.

And just how bad is enough to prompt a DR VISIT? A fever that lasted more than a day or two, a sore arm?

The health and life insurance companies are not going to play around with this. They have money on the line just like the pharma companies. So now it's on.

The health and life insurance companies are not going to play around with this. They have money on the line just like the pharma companies. So now it's on.

ohhhhhh.....you really got them this time! :banana:

Article in German here:

No word of a lie, for a full month, it felt like my arm was going to fall off. I don't do doctors, but I nearly rang A&E. I only got the first two Vax for holidays, then that was cancelled, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered.

If I could wind the clock back, I wouldn't have got the vax. And I haven't bothered with the boosters. In fact, I wrote to my doctor requesting to be removed from their flu and COVID shot database. So far, all communication has stopped regarding those.

I think it's safe to assume this is a fake story. Of all the stories shared by antivaxxers I have yet to encounter one that wasn't either an outright fake or something that was completely twisted to fit their narrative, and it was always equivalent to something akin to the sky falling. No need to lend it any credibility by applying any rational to it. I've personally debunked at least 2 stories that weren't big enough to be picked up by factchecking media agencies because there's just so much vaccine truther propaganda out there. It's really a sad state of affairs.

I think it's safe to assume this is a fake story. Of all the stories shared by antivaxxers I have yet to encounter one that wasn't either an outright fake or something that was completely twisted to fit their narrative, and it was always equivalent to something akin to the sky falling. No need to lend it any credibility by applying any rational to it. I've personally debunked at least 2 stories that weren't big enough to be picked up by factchecking media agencies because there's just so much vaccine truther propaganda out there. It's really a sad state of affairs.

Not sure if it is fake or not, but it is sort of a meaningless number. 1.7% of the shots given caused people to go to their doctor....and? People go see their doctor for all sorts of minor things, they could have gone due to a fever or a sore arm for more than a day or two

ohhhhhh.....you really got them this time! :banana:

I'm sorry you love the shots and the shots are bad, but this is the case. I mean it's just medicine. Some is great. Some is bad. When they rush the process and it becomes OBVIOUS that it's not working as intended...don't trust it.

But it became like a cult. I mean, look at you here.

Here's a little hint for you. The CDC concedes now that doses should be spaced further apart due to...HEART PROBLEMS.

Canary in a coal mine.

No word of a lie, for a full month, it felt like my arm was going to fall off. I don't do doctors, but I nearly rang A&E. I only got the first two Vax for holidays, then that was cancelled, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered.

If I could wind the clock back, I wouldn't have got the vax. And I haven't bothered with the boosters. In fact, I wrote to my doctor requesting to be removed from their flu and COVID shot database. So far, all communication has stopped regarding those.

Because the vaccine is a Religion, people aren't speaking out (yet). But they're voting here in America with vaccine uptake, and only about 40% of those who were double vaccinated came back to get the booster.

When these three groups start talking it's going to be ugly: health insurance companies, life insurance companies, and those who deal with the dead such as morticians and pathologists.

Forum List

Back