Health emergeny city mandates vaccinations for children adn adults or face 1,000 finne ( UPDATE)

Health Emergency: City Mandates Vaccinations For Children And Adults Or Face $1,000 Fine

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork/AP) — The city has declared a public health emergency and mandated vaccinations for children and adults or risk facing a $1,000 fine.

Medical tyranny SUCKERssss

I went to school in the 60s and 70s. I don't know about other states but in my state at that time vaccinations were done at the schools. We were all lined up and vaccinated. The only people who were exempted were those who already had the vaccination.

It didn't cost the parents anything beyond paying their property taxes.

Our parents wanted their tax dollars spent that way because our parents lived in the time when there weren't vaccinations or most people didn't get them mostly because they couldn't afford it. Most of the parents of that time knew at least one person in their childhood who died from diseases we now have vaccinations for and mostly happen rarely. My mom told me about how just about everyone she knew had scurvy at least once because citrus fruits weren't available.

Those parents were what are now called "The Greatest Generation." They lived through the depression when no one had money and certain foods weren't available. Vaccinations weren't available.

I don't know about you but I haven't heard of someone getting polio in America in decades. Same with a lot of diseases during my parent's generation that killed kids and people.

The result of what that generation did was eradication of small pox and other diseases.

It wasn't until the 80s that people were able to claim religious beliefs to not vaccinate their children.

So we've seen out breaks of whooping cough and the measles.

I don't believe anyone has the right to put other people's health and life at stake. A baby can't be vaccinated for the measles until I believe 3 years of age. Babies don't get vaccinations when they're born. A few months have to go by before they can get their first vaccinations. A family who goes to a school function with their baby can be putting that baby's life in jeopardy if someone there who wasn't vaccinated has the measles and gives it to that baby. That baby can die.

If a parent wants to put their child in jeopardy by not vaccinating them they made that choice. The parent who is waiting for their baby to be old enough to be vaccinated didn't make the choice to put their child at risk. Nor should any parent have to worry about their baby's safety in public.

I totally agree with what this city is doing.

i was born in 68

youre older but we're both from different times

would you subject your child to this

View attachment 255164

i recommend they shove it

some think the insane rise in autism is linked to vacs

if i was a young parent today with youngsters I would only have the majors done like polio ...of course
and it certainly better not have anything in it that was made in china

maybe you can now understand where some parents are coming from

I certainly do not blame them

I vaccinated my child for all the required and a not required vaccinations. The HPV vaccination isn't required but I had my child vaccinated for it so my child will never get that disease along with all the rest of the required vaccinations.

I'm not scared of science. I believe that those vaccinations are necessary to keep our society safe from diseases.

We aren't islands unto ourselves. We live in a society. I don't believe that anyone has the right to put the people of our society at risk for disease. It's as simple as that. There have been outbreaks of some diseases that are perfectly preventable with vaccinations but some parents don't get their children vaccinated so the children are at risk. Not just their children but other people's children who are too young to be able to vaccinated.

Needless paranoia causes the outbreaks. In this day and age it's ridiculous to me to not vaccinate people for those diseases.

We were all vaccinated. We're fine. In fact some disease were eradicated because of it. I know other nations have diseases we don't have but when was the last time you heard someone in America had polio? Or rubella? Or the mumps? Or small pox? Or any one of a long list of diseases that are very rare in America now. Only because people were vaccinated.

You have the right to put yourself at risk but you don't have the right to put other people's children who can't be vaccinated yet at risk. I just don't believe you have the right to put other people's children at risk to die.

ur an idiot

upload_2019-4-10_15-3-12.png

Babies Die in India After Getting “5-in-1” Vaccine

STUPID FKRS LIKE YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW THESE ARE NEVER TESTED ON HUMANS FIRST . THATS WHY WE CALL YOU ASSHOLES , THATS WHY WE TELL YOU STUPID FKRS DON'T FORCE OTHERS TO TAKE YOUR BS WHEN IDIOTS HAVE NO CLUE WTF IS IN THIS SHIT TODAY!!

Health Emergency: City Mandates Vaccinations For Children And Adults Or Face $1,000 Fine

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork/AP) — The city has declared a public health emergency and mandated vaccinations for children and adults or risk facing a $1,000 fine.

I went to school in the 60s and 70s. I don't know about other states but in my state at that time vaccinations were done at the schools. We were all lined up and vaccinated. The only people who were exempted were those who already had the vaccination.

Our parents wanted their tax dollars spent that way because our parents lived in the time when there weren't vaccinations or most people didn't get them mostly because they couldn't afford it. Most of the parents of that time knew at least one person in their childhood who died from diseases we now have vaccinations for and mostly happen rarely. My mom told me about how just about everyone she knew had scurvy at least once because citrus fruits weren't available.

Those parents were what are now called "The Greatest Generation." They lived through the depression when no one had money and certain foods weren't available. Vaccinations weren't available.

I don't know about you but I haven't heard of someone getting polio in America in decades. Same with a lot of diseases during my parent's generation that killed kids and people.

The result of what that generation did was eradication of small pox and other diseases.

It wasn't until the 80s that people were able to claim religious beliefs to not vaccinate their children.

I don't believe anyone has the right to put other people's health and life at stake. A baby can't be vaccinated for the measles until I believe 3 years of age. Babies don't get vaccinations when they're born. A few months have to go by before they can get their first vaccinations. A family who goes to a school function with their baby can be putting that baby's life in jeopardy if someone there who wasn't vaccinated has the measles and gives it to that baby. That baby can die.

If a parent wants to put their child in jeopardy by not vaccinating them they made that choice. The parent who is waiting for their baby to be old enough to be vaccinated didn't make the choice to put their child at risk. Nor should any parent have to worry about their baby's safety in public.

i was born in 68

View attachment 255164

if i was a young parent today with youngsters I would only have the majors done like polio ...of course

I vaccinated my child for all the required and a not required vaccinations. The HPV vaccination isn't required but I had my child vaccinated for it so my child will never get that disease along with all the rest of the required vaccinations.

I'm not scared of science. I believe that those vaccinations are necessary to keep our society safe from diseases.

We aren't islands unto ourselves. We live in a society. I don't believe that anyone has the right to put the people of our society at risk for disease. It's as simple as that. There have been outbreaks of some diseases that are perfectly preventable with vaccinations but some parents don't get their children vaccinated so the children are at risk. Not just their children but other people's children who are too young to be able to vaccinated.

Needless paranoia causes the outbreaks. In this day and age it's ridiculous to me to not vaccinate people for those diseases.

We were all vaccinated. We're fine. In fact some disease were eradicated because of it. I know other nations have diseases we don't have but when was the last time you heard someone in America had polio? Or rubella? Or the mumps? Or small pox? Or any one of a long list of diseases that are very rare in America now. Only because people were vaccinated.

You have the right to put yourself at risk but you don't have the right to put other people's children who can't be vaccinated yet at risk. I just don't believe you have the right to put other people's children at risk to die.

The majority of people are not against safe vacs for major stuff like polio
who wants to see polio out breaks

yes i know about the Hasidim in Brooklyn are refusing to give thier kids measles shots.....im on the fence with measles and their religious beliefs and safety concerns

but its getting friggin ridiculous ....

i guess we'll have to round up all the dissenters and put em reeducation camps ....for vaccinations

how many of us got sent to the neighbors to get chicken pocs
theyre doing it with measels today I dont know if it works or how risky it is

im sure the progressive have a million n one scare articles as to why you should pump your kids with all kinds of unnecessary shit

And yet, you would welcome thousands of unvaccinated brats imported from countries known to still harbor such debilitating diseases and then mainstreamed into our public schools without any further vetting? Of course it works for the liberal narrative.

Can you see how fucken stupid these fkrs are. Honest to gawd they're stupid as fk man.
No argument here. It's almost insulting how stupid they think we are, though.

i was born in 68

View attachment 255164

I and my siblings were vaccinated for MMR, Polio, and Smallpox. Didn't need anything else and the gov'mint didn't insist on anything else. Are these disease-laden invaders and their brats being vaccinated before being turned loose upon the unsuspecting American public? Why force Americans (US citizens) to immunize their children when the foreign invaders are not? Why be suspicious of a government that pretty obviously has set itself against its own citizens?

Forum List

Back