Health emergeny city mandates vaccinations for children adn adults or face 1,000 finne ( UPDATE)

I support vaccinations but forced vaccinations is tyranny.
What a load of bullshit.

Damned, I thought this was a dead issue...well, until we started allowing unvetted, unvaccinated illegal invaders to drag their fuck-trophies into this country. But, hey, they just want a better life, screw all legal immigrants and actual citizens. Why don't we just force these diseased invaders to return to their countries of origin...better yet, don't let them come here in the first place. How about we quit importing third-world germ factories into this country?

• Banned
  • Banned
Oh and they have a nice system to track everyone just like the guns awwww

upload_2019-4-9_12-11-48.png

Citywide Immunization Registry (CIR)

If they can do this in NY over measles wait until you see what else is coming..................... over all the measles is NOT deadly...dumb asses..

Some people need to learn what " real medical tyranny looks like"

A Minnesota mother was recently brought to court over refusing chemotherapy for her 8 year old daughter. A doctor apparently reported her to CPS. She was “…ordered into court and told if they did not work with them on a treatment plan, they would lose custody of Sarah.”

Medical Tyranny is Here, and we can’t say we weren’t warned
Who gets to pay for this treatment?

Oh we know who gets to pay for that chit lol.

A Minnesota mother was recently brought to court over refusing chemotherapy for her 8 year old daughter. A doctor apparently reported her to CPS. She was “…ordered into court and told if they did not work with them on a treatment plan, they would lose custody of Sarah.”

Me? I had one child 'cause that was all I felt I could support. You?

No I was saying the ggeneral public has that thought.

and those who pay for it I also saw it as you meaning " pay as in financially" so thats why my statement was " we know who gets to pay for it. ( tax payers)

True. Of course the general public gets to pay for all of that. Even people who already had their kids immunized. I'm just appalled that the same standards for health are not upheld now that were used at the turn of the century. Now, we just let any germ factory into this country and force public schools to accommodate them, regardless of our own children.

and those who pay for it I also saw it as you meaning " pay as in financially" so thats why my statement was " we know who gets to pay for it. ( tax payers)
Both financially and physically. Taxpayers pay for the health care of other's children, and physically support poor health policies promoted by lax government standards.

Both financially and physically. Taxpayers pay for the health care of other's children, and physically support poor health policies promoted by lax government standards.

Have you ever seen this movie trailer ?

Rich profits no matter who pays. Knowing how libs copycat each other after every outrage wonder how long until this flies across the country.

Have you ever seen this movie trailer ?

No, but it is interesting. While visiting my daughter, I binge-watched "Man in the High Castle". Interesting concept.
Like most other issues, anything touched by government turns to shit. They must make a problem in order to promote their "solution" to that problem. Health care is only one of those issues. Education is certainly another. And, as usual, taxpayers will be dunned in order to foot the bill for government "solutions".

Forum List

Back