Head of Russia's Wagner group says still no sign of promised ammunition - Reuters

Watching youtube videos about Russia's "war effort" is hilarious. Mostly why they don't have enough weaponry, because some guy sold the stuff to buy himself a home in Lithuania or something.
Russia is so corrupt and Putin didn't have a clue what was going on in his armed forces.... no surprises if they've run out of ammo. Whether the Chinese will give them some is another matter.

Watching youtube videos about Russia's "war effort" is hilarious. Mostly why they don't have enough weaponry, because some guy sold the stuff to buy himself a home in Lithuania or something.
Russia is so corrupt and Putin didn't have a clue what was going on in his armed forces.... no surprises if they've run out of ammo. Whether the Chinese will give them some is another matter.
i got a gut-instinct the Chinese won't do that.
bad for their image as 'diplomats'.

You kids are so Gullible
You have to be as thick as two planks to believe the rehearsed theatre .

And then in presumed innocence -- just to be kind -- quoting WSJ and CNN as serious sources..

I feel it simply depends on what side of the bed they wake up on, or how good the prostitute was the night before.
the quality of posts on this forum degrades by the month on this forum.
soon i'll abandon it all together if this keeps up.
by now, i'll gladly let you jogging hard working Republicans send your kids off to become cannonfodder.

the quality of posts on this forum degrades by the month on this forum.
soon i'll abandon it all together if this keeps up.
by now, i'll gladly let you jogging hard working Republicans send your kids off to become cannonfodder.

What?

the Russians and the (Middle-)Eastern Alliance are militarily and politically weaker than i had initially anticipated, it seems.
Moscow empire has never had a chance ...
1679259610575.png

Prigozhin is a dead man, the Collective Putin and his 20+ doubles (the true Putin was murdered in 2006 ) will murder him.
The idiot must give away the useless fight and go to Africa back

Prigozhin is a dead man, the Collective Putin and his 20+ doubles (the true Putin was murdered in 2006 ) will murder him.
The idiot must give away the useless fight and go to Africa back

Forum List

Back