He won...again...

When was the last time anyone heard anything about the investigation into the Russian hack on the American election, and all of the Trump campaign who were meeting with, and having contact with Russian agents while Russia was actively influencing the election?

Trump did it again? He got exactly what he wanted. He has completely subverted the investigation into the election into a waste of time invalidating his stupid "Obama wiretapped me" claim. It doesn't matter whether the claim was false, or not. It doesn't matter whether Trump knew it was false when he made it, or not. It served its purpose. It changed the conversation, and the scope of the investigation. He won. Again.

If I felt an investigation would silence you nutters, I'd be all for it, but your type, just like the Benghazi nutjobs will never be happy with the truth. You will carry on and on and on, and even when proven wrong, you will resort to more BS. Have fun, just like the Benghazi knuckleheads.
Talking about those murdered men like that is a disgrace!

When was the last time anyone heard anything about the investigation into the Russian hack on the American election, and all of the Trump campaign who were meeting with, and having contact with Russian agents while Russia was actively influencing the election?

Trump did it again? He got exactly what he wanted. He has completely subverted the investigation into the election into a waste of time invalidating his stupid "Obama wiretapped me" claim. It doesn't matter whether the claim was false, or not. It doesn't matter whether Trump knew it was false when he made it, or not. It served its purpose. It changed the conversation, and the scope of the investigation. He won. Again.
Trump just has a knack for winning.

I believe there are investigations still going on but so far there has been no evidence of collusion.
Except that the committee that was going to hold hearings, and speak to witnesses under oath, have instead been distracted with running down these allegations of "Obama wiretapped me".
Perhaps but I don't know how much running around they really need to do. Make a few phone calls and realize that Trump was talking out of his ass. Case closed

If I said it once I said it a thousand times in 2016, Trump's admin will be mired in scandal and drama and do nothing but waste American's time and treasure. And I was fucking spot on.

Ryan, Senate Intel committee see no evidence of Trump wiretap - CNNPolitics.com

2 Federal Judges Rule Against Trump’s Latest Travel Ban
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/15/us/politics/trump-travel-ban.html?_r=0

Donald Trump unaware Michael Flynn was a 'foreign agent', Sean Spicer says

Screen-Shot-2017-03-09-at-5.30.25-AM.png

Those are scandals to you?

But obama didn't have any

Forum List

Back