Since when does a President rely on hearsay for thinking whatever he thinks?

usmbguest5318

Gold Member
Jan 1, 2017
D.C.
Donald Trump has stated that he keeps hearing people say "this and that." What the hell? He's the POTUS! The information he should be relying upon is the information coming from within his Administration, not what he reads in the paper and sees on television. The POTUS has access to the best information in the world and he instructs Congress to find the facts that support his claims about wiretapping, claims he based on what he read in a frigging newspaper or saw on television! WFT?

The U.S. has a soap opera/reality TV show for a Presidency! Trump himself is the source of the drama! The man has turned the White House and the U.S. government into a comedy of errors. He's turned governance into a Sisyphean myth played out live before us every day.

Trump's presidency and Administration looks like something straight out out of the scripts of Dallas or Dynasty. The man is putting All My Children, Days of Our Lives and General Hospital out of business.

Last edited:
You mean like Rachel Madcow who presents itself as a "journalist"?

Go choke on a bag of dicks bed wetter.

No, I don't at all because Rachel Maddow is not the POTUS. Because she is not, I have very different expectations of her and everyone else than I do of a POTUS.

No, I don't at all because Rachel Maddow is not the POTUS. Because she is not, I have very different expectations of her and everyone else than I do of a POTUS.
Your expectations...vote for Open Borders...and lose.

Xelor, Trump, the most divisive of all our presidents, is incapable of getting beyond his confirmation bias.

Like all narcissistic twits, the narrative is about himself, and the fault rest lies with others.

i remenber mrobama saying that he wasn't aware of some event because he hadn't read the article , newspapers or similar publication .

You hold no leftist accountable period.

When your meat puppet faggot attempted to undermine every limitation on his office because his agenda was so repulsive to the public the "opposition" republicrat party has swept democrooks from offices nationwide consistently for the last 8 years. When he obstructed congress by invoking executive privileged regarding eric holders corruption you didn't give a shit. When his apostles actually attempted to bullshit the world over an obvious terrorist attack in Libya, where was your concern for truth?

When that piece of shit harry reid insisted ON NOTHING BUT FUCKING HERESAY that Romney didn't pay taxes, where were sniveling, servile mindless drones like you? You damn sure weren't asking for sources.

Go get a retroactive abortion you wad of genetic garbage.

Donald Trump has stated that he keeps hearing people say "this and that." What the hell? He's the POTUS! The information he should be relying upon is the information coming from within his Administration, not what he reads in the paper and sees on television. The POTUS has access to the best information in the world and he instructs Congress to find the facts that support his claims about wiretapping, claims he based on what he read in a frigging newspaper or saw on television! WFT?

The U.S. has a soap opera/reality TV show for a Presidency! Trump himself is the source of the drama! The man has turned the White House and the U.S. government into a comedy of errors. He's turned governance into a Sisyphean myth played out live before us every day.

Trump's presidency and Administration looks like something straight out out of the scripts of Dallas or Dynasty. The man is putting All My Children, Days of Our Lives and General Hospital out of business.
You should never take Trump literally. His supporters and staff don't. When he tweeted,
"Terrible!" "Just found out that Obama had my 'wires tapped' in Trump Tower before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!"

This means, Obama did something terrible. You have to know how to interpret Trump brain farts.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You should never take Trump literally. His supporters and staff don't. When he tweeted,
"Terrible!" "Just found out that Obama had my 'wires tapped' in Trump Tower before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!"

This means, Obama did something terrible. You have to know how to interpret Trump brain farts.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
------------------------------------------------------------- mrobama cannot be trusted while he was prezident and even now Flopper !!

Xelor, Trump, the most divisive of all our presidents, is incapable of getting beyond his confirmation bias.

Like all narcissistic twits, the narrative is about himself, and the fault rest lies with others.

Did you have a stroke?

The POTUS has access to the best information in the world and he instructs Congress to find the facts that support his claims about wiretapping, claims he based on what he read in a frigging newspaper or saw on television! WFT?.

Fuck off.

And the Far and Alt Right go crazy because their president, the most divisive in our history, goes nuts.

just remember most repubs are related to each other.....brains missing

just remember most repubs are related to each other.....brains missing
So you're saying that today's Republicans are not related to other and they do have brains?

Stupid Motherfucker

1) Are you fucking telling me that Louise Mensch and Heat Street the BBC, NY Times , the Guardian made up the November 7th, 2016 report?

2) Are you fucking telling me that the NSA and Obama were NOT able to spy on DJT WITHOUT A WARRANT AND WITHOUT CREATING A PAPER TRAIL

3) Are you fucking telling me that the NSA and Obama were NOT able to spy on DJT WITHOUT A WARRANT AND WITHOUT CREATING A PAPER TRAIL
(2nd source)

4) WHY did GCHQ chief Robert Hannigan quit immediately after President Trump was sworn in?

Refute/rebut or shut the fuck up

Last edited:

Forum List

Back